Post fuck up images

Post fuck up images

Other urls found in this thread:

tribunapr.com.br/noticias/seguranca/oito-anos-apos-crime-familiares-de-rachel-genofre-ainda-esperam-solucao-do-caso/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She dun goofd

Photoshop

he said fucked up images not ylyl

I actually said fuck up images

Worst Pringles product placement ever.

Is grid women Photoshop?

lool

Not fucked up just depressing. I think theres a greentext about this

No

Very disturbing

Bump

whats wrong with Kimchi?

No!!!!!

Lol!!!

>look at how he cuts the cake

Why are normies so mean?

i..... i think she's doing that to herself. how can anyone be this stupid? serious question

people who cannot laugh at themselves are fucking losers.

good birthday

autismus maximus

If shed play r6 siege she would have been killer herself.

ITT: A Giant Flaming Faggot OP starts a thread and doesn't even know how to name it correctly, nor spell correctly, nor use proper grammar, but somehow thinks "me start thread, hurr durr".

ITT: Little faggots follow said Giant Flaming Faggot OP and post even more bad photoshopped images, all while wondering why they were alone on New Years and acting like immature children on the asshole of the internet's shitiest board.

am 9. gimme a break

yet here you are, posting ITT

>reee, faggot faggot faggot xD am i a cool kid now i'm angsty

>9
forgiven

>yet here you are
lrn2logic, dumbass
by your logic, apparently no one can ever comment on how stupid a thread is
no wonder you are here, dumbass

>reee
Yeah, you are quite the genius. You are obviously the dumbest motherfucker here with that type of comment. Your posts echo your retardation. Go "reee" somewhere else--maybe reeeead a book. You need it. Dumbass.

this

trump is an alien.

GET!

>by your logic, apparently no one can ever comment on how stupid a thread is

what is saging? lurk more faggot

You win

story ?

Wow.

Not him, but sage hasn't existed in 5 years, and apparently you don't even know what it means. Your telling him to "lurk more faggot"???

it's my first time back on Sup Forums since a couple of years, turns out i became a newfag again after being away too long, i'll an hero right now

sage still works, you just put it in the options field instead.

Girl in Brazil got murdered and stuffed in a suitcase, still haven't found the person who did it

She will be alright. Nothing brushing your teeth can't fix :)

My bet is both the old man and the child are dead.
It took several minutes to capture a pic, but they didn't move an inch. Grandma is a bit blurry, naturally, because one can't stand completely still (breathing, muscles twitching randomly and such).

There's something just so creepy about them. It's not even the fact that it's a dead person, it's the fact that somebody had to stand next to someone who had just died for a long ass time for the photo to fully develop

Yeah they did it back in time as some sort of last memento of the deceased ones. Most people didn't have casual photos of their relatives.

Only to late did to realize I could of put my dick in one

Yes we know. This was just posted

nightmare fuel

You started this turn...

Ungrateful asshole did not appreciate a family who cared enough to throw him a party and get him a cake.

I usually enjoy these posts, but the last one about transgender people really fucking bothered me.
Why? Because my girlfriend is trans.
>I've told her how much I love her on many occasions. I had to have an honest heart-to-heart with myself, because I want to have sex with her and make her happy, but it will be a while before she can have her surgery (she wants everything, the HRT therapy and the SRS surgery).
>So yeah, I decided that right now, her penis is part of who she is, and I want to make her happy. So yes, I would be willing to do that for her.
Obviously, I would prefer vaginal sex (I mean hell, she told me she not only wants a vagina for herself, but because she wants to "ride me so fucking badly", which made me blush). But it's funny... I don't like dudes. I like women. And even though my girlfriend wasn't born one, I see her as one, because she acts like one and sees herself as one.
>So, I look at it like I'm sucking my girlfriend's penis. =)
>Now, none of this has happened yet, because we are also long distance, so we have only talked over the Internet. But holy hell, every time I talk to her I get that warm tingly love feeling. Not just sexually aroused... it's more than that.
>So yeah, I know this is reddit, and I know people will come out and call me gay for wanting to make my girlfriend happy because I love her. Don't care. I just wanted to say why this post upset me.

Wow. How do you even start repairing that?

Fuck, not I crave kimchi but the closes thing I got it spicy noodles.

Fuck you!

memento mori photography.

Kill yourself you dick sucking faggot

never understood why people like this fluffy abuse shit and its been around forever

your girlfriend is your boyfriend you disgusting faggot

How did this man do this to himself?!?!?!?!

Never understood why men fuck men with fake tits in the ass but here we are.

I guess there is a spectrum of mental illness

Yes a wife spectrum and b is the best place to go to find it.

point missed

WHY?

because its randommmmm

nah..i don't think i want to. Fuck you

you wish homo

>nah..i don't think i want to. Fuck you

oh then please stay in this thread that you claim to hate so much, it makes perfect sense

Can you two giant faggots just kiss already?

>>nah..i don't think i want to. Fuck you

no

tribunapr.com.br/noticias/seguranca/oito-anos-apos-crime-familiares-de-rachel-genofre-ainda-esperam-solucao-do-caso/

designated street shitters raped and murdered girl and got away

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. >
I'm also the real data analyst as you can see by my lack of spacing which would contra-indicate someone that >Would claim to have been posting here for some time. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours.
In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule.
I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.
I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information.
It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.
It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.
Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.
I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.
It is also germane to keep in mind that for proper refreshing sleep the bedroom should be used ONLY for sleeping, and not the dissemniation of memes or other Internet communiques.
Therefore you should certainly leave the bedroom area (where your computer is statistically most likely to be located) and refresh vitamin D levels as well.