Winged Mascots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uPUP8ey3MjE
whatisdeepfried.com/store/product/peek-the-first-letterpress-edition/)
abc7.com/politics/video-fly-lands-in-donald-trumps-hair-during-anaheim-rally/1356129/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is that wasserman-kike?

Oh shit! It really made me think! That's it, I'm a #CruzMissle now

nice dubs
here's a 34

The flies represent the Jewish.

It gets harder and harder to understand them.
So yeah, a bird flew on Bernie's desk, let's make a mascot out of it, but what is going on with Hillary's mascot?
Is it a Cupid, is it because she's a woman so love and everything and why does it have that ugly face?
Not gonna comment on Trump however, since they obviously lacked ideas to stump him.

Should be an eagle flying around trump

someone should shoop out the flies and replace it with turkroaches

Trump 2016!

The Cupid is Debbie Wasserman Schulz because she's been shilling for Hill the entire time. Bernie is like the commie Jesus so the dove is his mascot and Trump stinks so flies around him. Libshits have no creativity.

Come on Bernie!

Trump looks nothing like that.

should be an eagle scaring the shit out of Trump you mean.

kek

>tfw even in flattering pics Bernie still looks ugly and untrustworthy as fuck

Thanks for the explanation, so basically, this cartoon is pro-bernie.
Makes a lot more sense now.

gotta admit this was bad pr, love how quickly it faded too. Lets just forget the man who is gonna make America great is terrified of the national bird. Should have been a turkey, trump would probably have had a better time.

Shop stars of David over the flies.

it's a very low energy toon tbqh

and replace signature with ben garrison

The bird that sat on Sander's podium is ironically apt: it's a European Starling, an invasive species in the US which ruthlessly kills native birds for no other reason than pure territorial hatred.

eagles are fucking terrifying bro

this cartoon is inaccurate

in almost every picture hernie panders' bottom teeth are visible (a distinct characteristic of alcohol fetal syndrome)

I honestly wouldn't want to be close to a cranky eagle.
I had a budgie that could easily pierce my skin with its beak and they tend to not let go after "bite".

Eagles chase bears and badgers around my man, not a bird to mess with

Eagles are birds, he could break its neck with less than 10 pounds of pressure. He is supposed to be the god emperor fearless and resolute. This was bad PR he should have never left those shots out on the net if he wasn't man enough to sit next to the damn thing. Also who the fuck brings an untrained bird for a photo shoot? This was just bad all around. Either way it showed he has fear which weakens him. Hence its near complete disappearance from Sup Forums.

Sup Forums to the rescue

>he could break its neck with less than 10 pounds of pressure
and it could claw/peck out his eyes in less than two seconds

Have you ever even worked with birds? It's not really as simple as "just grab their neck", especially if the bird in question is larger than a swallow.

Men chase and kill badgers, bears, lions, tigers, eagles, crocodiles, aligators, snakes, and all manner of "terrifying" animals. We are the alpha predator species. If he is to be the leader of the strongest nation of men, he should have no fear around that tiny animal. If he were smarter he would have made sure it was well trained or at least not let those shots get out. It makes him look weak was my point stop trying to apologize for him you faggots. The man eats Mcdonalds and drinks diet coke for crying out loud and you ass hats act like hes the messiah or something. Hes the smartest retard running but that's not saying much.

>Lord of the flies
Very jewish

Trump confirmed for enemy of yids

You walk around nigger cities with your dick out instead of carrying a gun, right?

the bird was tethered, Trump was in no danger.

>budgie that could easily pierce my skin

what? Budgies are tiny and skittish, they avoid you not bite, if they nibble on you with their beak it's usually affection or exploration not aggression.

I have cockatiels, they can't break skin even when they did try to defensively bite before they trusted me, and they're larger and stronger than budgies.

Now conures and larger? Yeah they'll break skin they can bite hard.

Fourth post best post.

>the bird was tethered, Trump was in no danger.
you can still see people flinch even if a gorilla is behind bars as he's raging

Turns out our instincts are strong enough to make us care for our safety even if we belive nothing can go wrong.

>nigger nigger
>nigger nigger nigger

Nigger. Stfu you're an idiot.

here's an extra for speedy delivery

Anyone with any fucking sense would be cautious

youtube.com/watch?v=uPUP8ey3MjE

more

Stay away from the political cartoons, Yungbluth. You actually sort of have a career, and Sup Forums made you popular. At least use a pseudonym, for fuck's sake.

what? I've had pet galahs and they can definately pierce skin with their beaks and their talons.

It did make Trump look weak but not that bad considering lots of people are scared of lots of harmless animals, I know people scared of even small dogs and people that won't go swimming because of sharks despite having never seen a real one.

Good taste in Chinese cartoons, Pedro. Your green card is in the mail.

Don't be afraid my advertising nigger, political satirical comic cartoonist will be the first to hang. Keep on shilling

To me it was good PR. President should be afraid of the bird that represents the nation (the people).

Obama's PR team would have him smugly dismiss the eagle and say he knows what's best.

Bernie would scold the eagle and tell it it can't feel true oppression and it needs to share its stockpile of mice with the crows.

Hillary would just ignore the eagle and present us with a flamingo.

that wasn't cautious that was fear. Cautious is tethering the fucking bird or making sure its well trained. kys faggot

No you stupid fucking child, good pr would have been him standing with the fucking bird on his arm proud to stand along side the symbol the represents the people and showing that he is willing to help them up again. Fear is not good PR for a leader. Stop it you aren't helping. The man drinks diet coke and eats Mcdonalds hes not the messiah you man children are making him out to be. Hes just the best retard running. Stop let it go.

Wow, really makes you think. I'm a #cruzmissile now

Galahs are about the size of a conure, they're larger than cockatiels and budgies.

I've had budgies, I have 2 cockatiels (one used to bite), never broken skin.

I've taken care of a conure before and he bit hard but didn't really break skin but I think he could have.

Budgies and Cockatiels just can't generate the bite pressure.

I wanted a Goffins Cockatoo I met once really bad, she was a real sweetheart, really gentle, really quiet, beautiful bird.. But 25+ years for a pet is quite a committment, and they might live longer than that too.. I couldn't do one of the larger cockatoos or parrots because of how long they live.

But I'm allergic to cats and dogs so.. companion birds it is.

Why are Berntards so enamored with that fucking bird

They're autistic

You're right, that negative pr has to be the end of his campaign by now. He fucked up not breaking that eagle's head off, it makes him look like a weak man.

They mistake it for a few hundred delegates.

I'll hand you my conure, try to grab the little fucker

He might be tethered to the stand but birds can really extend their necks more than you would expect and Eagles have a nasty bite, speaking from personal experience

>Bald Eagle
>eating mice

They're fish eagles.

it was just a cute moment on the campaign trail.

Anyone got the picture explaining that the Bernie bird was some violent nigger-tier shithead species?

Conures are cunts

looked like a common sparrow to me. Nothing violent about it it was just chilling to see what was going on and seeing if anyone wanted to give it something to eat.

hey great. someone drew a picture. that definitely means something.

nice waste of dubs, fagit.

go fuck yourself m8.

He's a total bro
>don't keep him caged
>had a break in
>burglar broke the window
>woke the bird
>like an idiot he turned the lights on
>the bird attacks
>tries to swat it down
>grabs the cunts hand
>tears off a fingernail
>dude runs
And my family told me I shouldn't have gotten the bird

Political cartoonists are the fucking worst. Does anyone but them actually think what they make is funny?

This is good

It was an invading species that kills indigenous sparrows. Fitting, huh?

you got btfo lmao

I know this is supposed to be a diss on trump, but hear me out.
On the left, we have Bernie and an incredibly destructive, invasive bird species.
On the right is Hillary. And though fictional, a cupid, a harbinger of forced, unnatural love.
Both are welcoming their symbols with pleasure.
In the center is Trump, who though surrounded by flies, is actively trying to get rid of them.
>Seems fine to me

Fuck yoo, nigga! I published a whole comic book to capitalize on that "popularity" and you all held on to your cash like it was Gollum's ring. Now you will feel my pain!

(BTW, buy PEEK!, whatisdeepfried.com/store/product/peek-the-first-letterpress-edition/)

well, all the conures I've ever met were cunts. First time I ever seen a conure was in a pet store, and I mean, I'd go and hold the budgies and cockatiels, the cockatiels you could usually pet their heads, budgies a little too skittish for that, but they'd step up and let you hold them sometimes..

but the conures.. yeah they'd step up on your finger, and then bite the shit out of the finger that was holding it.

sure did. I'm so mad to. my butt is all hurt and red. Mean while you winners ignore reality. The man is a coward, hes not going to make america great, he will make a shit load of money though for himself and his friends and you basement dwelling cuck bois will still be broke chatting it up here with paid shills, believing that something is going to change in your favor. Keep believing kiddos, your ignorance pays my bills. I got btfo and boy does it feel good.

>birds in pet stores are agresive
And water is wet, if you want a healthy bird get it from a someone who breeds them.

abc7.com/politics/video-fly-lands-in-donald-trumps-hair-during-anaheim-rally/1356129/

Aye, but that's not how the comic portrays it.

yeah that's what I actually do, but, like I said, the cockatiels and budgies were gentle.

Mine really isn't that much of an asshole, he just keeps grudges against people who hit him and people who scare him like in the burglar case

I surrounded his head with a crown of flies. I'm not sure how much clearer could have made it :)

really drawing for straws aren't we?

I keep grudges against people who hit birds too

are you equating men and animals?

Fucking idiot. Eagles are mean as hell.

First humans are animals. We just happen to be the smartest and most deadly animals on the planet. But no I am not "equating" them. See this is a constant on Sup Forums and specifically with you pollacks, using words without a full understanding or actually comprehending their meaning and definition in an attempt to sound smarter than you are. If you read my post, I point out that humans as a species are superior to all other animals including the "terrifying" ones I listed. That means I am not "equating" them to men. I am stating that man is superior by virtue primarily of our intellect.

All you butthurt turmpets ignore my point and run distraction attempting to evade the issue at hand. He displayed cowardice in the face of an inferior species. This is a PR fuck up which is why you drones work so hard to ignore it and drive attention away from it. If he was the god emperor you faggots proclaim he is, he would have had that dumb animal on his arm or stared it into submission. He isn't. He is a hamburger eating, diet coke drinking, jew loving sell out. Like the vast majority of you.

They'll eat amything they can wrap their talons around
They've preyed Martins and small Cats

>Making sure a wild eagle is well trained
Retard
Beside that eagle was clearly being rehabilitated, its missing a portion of its wing

Keep trying. I'm sure you'll get there eventually.

I really like your style, the art and attitude of Deep Fried reminds me of Fred Gassit and all the war on terror stuff is spot on.

I hope your doomed attempt at stumping Trump gets you laid and payed

That is a good start, but the thing that bothers me the most about the original is how big and imposing Bernie is compared to how he actually is. He should be tinier and hunched over to look more like his normal non-threatening self.

>trumps stinks
arguments?!??!

Bernie's should be someone's wallet flying away.

Kek, I'd never seen the video just the stills. Man, it's worse than I thought, it's Trump's fucking fault for provoking the Eagle

It's a wild animal not a pet, you don't reach over to touch it.

Yeah but he got out of the Way of Freedom.

Thats what you should be taking away.

>bernie endorsed a literal baby killing parasitic refugee bird.

>let's take this bird as a sign from God, even though we're all atheists and hate Christians, and I supported the Soviet Union for most of my career, LOL

So where did this "trump has flies" meme come from?

That's retarded. The cartoon's entire premise is based upon the Birdie Sanders incident. Having anything except a bird would erase the context for the other two candidates having winged friends of their own.

Is this how a person with a double digit IQ sees things?