Muslims will outbreed Europeans

The Turkish president, Erdogen has once again told all Muslims that it's a sin to use birth control, and that all Muslim women should at least have 3 children.

>“We will increase our generations,” he said in a speech in Istanbul, broadcast live on television on Monday.

>“They talk about population planning, birth control …no Muslim family can have such an approach. We will follow the path and advice of God and our beloved prophet.”

euronews.com/2016/05/30/turkey-muslim-families-should-forget-birth-control-says-erdogan/

How the fuck do we stop Muslims taken over Europe? I'm seriously worried about that they can do that in just 100 years. I know a lot can happen in 100 years, but it has to be something were Muslims are killed by the millions to stop them now.

there is nothing we can do except to remove the rights for women to vote. white european women CRAVE to be raped by muslims. There is literally nothing we can do to stop it unless we remove the option for women to vote, they are always the ones who vote for the most migrants and leftist cuckery.

also women will be the reason we stay in the totalitarian extremist left anti-european white-exterminating european union.

Women will destroy the west, they already are desu :)

Sadly, that will go against everything we believe in. There must be a way to convince European women that Muslims will do them no good.

But even if we did convince them, we would still have to kill millions of Muslims in order not to be a minority in Europe.

however adding to this; the feminist agenda has already turned most young men into cuckolded extremist left anti-white sissy boys. So even if we ban women from voting we may still be outnumbered.

do you know how many white british women i have talked to about this? Probably around 50.

I would say only 10% became red pilled and I'm very convincing and good at it...

testing

Saltpeter in their water.

Can't have kids if yo dikk don't wurk

The difference is that a sissyfied man can quite easily be corrected just by being around non-sissies. Being a leftist beta is unnatural, it goes against what most men are meant to be and want to be since you have to hate yourself and deny your instincts even exist. Remove the toxic women and forbid these men from putting them on a pedestal then have them engage in masculine hobbies and past time, teach them how to smack a bitch if need be.

Islam will become more prevalent in Western European nations. As Western Europeans start recognizing Islam for what it is, they will wage war against it and with the help of Eastern Europe and hopefully the USA, the West will be liberated from Islam.

literally can only think of 5 women who accepted the truth out of the dozens I have spoken to in my time.

Yes, I have been outcast from many circles for being a supposed "racist". It's definetly damaging to your personal life, no wonder most of you cowards keep saying "HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL", then in the next sentence they wonder why there is not more people who can see the horrific effects of this mass migration. .

Islam is not suicidal, they have a message of incessant warfare, but they have innovated the religion to have strategic peacful times and circumstances

Likewise Christianity is a message of peace and tolereance and indivudual spirituality. However, Christianity is not suicidal and adopted circumstances for warfare in order to defend Christiandom.

Modern Christendom, and Atheistic tolerance ideologies will need to compromise those moral in order to preserve that tolerance for the future. Are we suicidal or not?

oh, no!
time to build another bombs and bullets factory.

It's going to break my heart when we have to carpet bomb the homeland.

Thousands of years of art, architecture and culture gone in an instant.

But we will do what needs doing, like always.

Well said mate, I think you have a point there. They are only leftist cucks because they think it will get them pussy. Remove the hyper privilege of women by just removing the vote (but all other traditions of looking after women are kept)and I think these faggots could be conservative again.

Most white Americans will be mixed by then. You'll have no culture identity, and therefore no need to help us.

>75555555

Most of the military will be mixed, Puerto Rican
teared mongoloids it's true.

But the pilots will be white.

So if I take Fatima to the coffeeshop, fuck her blazed out brains afterwards because she thought it was a normal brownie will she, I or we both get stoned?

she will for being a stupid female, ofc

There's boom, and there's bust. It's a vicious cycle. Nothing of value will be lost. The Egyptians and Greeks thought they've reached the apex, too.

We should start raping the lot of them en masse actually

Why do shitskins give so much importante to numbers?
Quality > quantity
Even they admit their only advantage is the numbers