Hi femanon here. I got question for you guys. It happens by bf gots huge pussy fetish. He loves my taste...

Hi femanon here. I got question for you guys. It happens by bf gots huge pussy fetish. He loves my taste, smell and he would stay down there as long as I wish. I fell very lucky about that :D.

Yesterday I cuffed him and teased with pussy 10 cm out of his reach, and he started begging for it and I loved it :) Would love to hear some advices and ideas to spice things up.

>femanon here
tits with timestamp or gtfo

i think you forgot something...

That's not the point of this thread!!!

No such thing as a pussy fetish

Well you made your choice.

I think most guys enjoy eating pussy. It is not a pussy fetish a straight guy likes pussy.

If OP = Female:
It doesn't matter what the thread is about, you must post tits and time stamp if you want actual advice.

>huge pussy fetish
I don't think that's a thing. Sounds like you like femdom though. If you're both into it, go for it.

Also, tits or gtfo.

tits or gtfo

sage in all fields until you comply

Lol

You say femanon..? So you ķnow the rules.

There is no such thing as pussy fetish all straight dudes like pussy

p.s tits or gtfo

>all straight dudes like pussy
depends on the pussy. if it smells too ripe, no way. hair? no problemo. on it.

>all straight dudes like pussy
That's like saying all straight dudes like all women. It doesn't work like that.

Same as pussy, some are nice some are not.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

>pic related

cage him, and only let him have sex that way. cuff him, him and only give him 1-2 minutes of pussy, then put your pants back on.

Yes it is!!!
You claimed to be a femanon as a start!!!
Therefore you must comply to the rules of this place!!!
Tita or gtfo!!!
And please stop posting like this!!!
Cause you sound like a nigger!!!
!!!

I love pussy, and I'll beg. But I'm more of a I want to take it kinda guy. If I know I'm not gonna hit with rape, I will rip clothes off to bury my face deep in that snatch. Try the opposite of that. Try just sitting on his face when he's chilling. Show him you want to get off at that moment. I would love it if the chick I'm with just surprised me like that.

Also... Tits or GTFO... Thems the rules femanon..

I love to eat my gfs pussy and i have to admit its like an fetish. Sometimes i put her dildo in my mouth and she rides my face like theres no tomorrow. Been thinking of eating her out sometime after i have creamed her divine pussy! =D

if you don't mind FAMANON

Think its more like pussy eating fetish in this case

TITS OR GTFO

its the rules, OP