Refugees Threaten: Give Us Houses Or We Won't Learn German

GERMANY YES!

> Almusitef Abdulkader (17), Agiaf Zaitoun (15) and Shafi Alhosen (14)
> Three minors from Syria
> Only speak Urdu instead of Arabic
> Germany is muh racist
> "We want house"
> Threaten not to learn German if else
> Won't work because muh traumatized

pic is authentic

archive.is/mVVha

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mVVha
theguardian.com/world/2016/may/28/greece-refugee-warehouses-not-fit-for-animals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hehehehe nice

minors huh?

>17, 15, 14
>They are in their 30's

I am literally crying how over pathetic you are Germany.

For that rate when those cunts dies of old age they'll be like dying at their 40s for the authorities.

they're Pakistani

Muslim holocaust when?

If d.u b.s a muslim migrant will die today JUST BEFORE raping a 9 year old girl.

Meme d.u b.s justice

>tanned germans
>((youths))
Does thou want off this ride yet, Hanz?

>17, 15, 14
Nah you're joking. I need some reliable proof for this

Spoiler alert: They won't learn german anyway

>speaks Urdu

not even Syrian

you're getting fucking scammed

Merkel opened the floodgates and now every third worlder thinks they can get free everything if they go to Germany

That is the irony. They are Pakis from Syria. AKA NOT FROM FUCKING SYRIA, NOT FROM A WARZONE

they LIE

Well then they can fuck off back to their shithole.

There's a migration law incoming that obliges refugees to learn german if they want to stay here.

>syria
>urdu

i thought it was pakis that speak urdu

"Minors"

This fuxks have more than 25 years

Yeah. I only speak english. I should get a free house to learn german. Also, give me a white gf and 10k american dollars a month

Go back and defend your country rather than coming to the promised northern EU for welfare
fucking shitskins

Give me free shit or we make bad poopies >:(!

Better make sure you send these young teenage boys to a mixed high school with German girls from grade 7 (age 12) and up

>threaten
Reported for thoughtcrime. Those poor, traumatized children would never hurt a fly.

>> Almusitef Abdulkader (17), Agiaf Zaitoun (15) and Shafi Alhosen (14)
Yeah, and I'm a preteen girl

> Almusitef Abdulkader (36), Agiaf Zaitoun (28) and Shafi Alhosen (24)
> Three grown men pretending to be minors from Syria

fixed those first two lines for you

Europe should import a bunch of Myanmar 969 monks to kill all their mudshits since they are too coward to do it themselves.

>monk related

>17
He looks like he's in his fucking 40's. What the fuck.

>15
Has a fucking beard growing, looks 30 years old.

>14
The only one that looks plausible to be that young because of his babyface but even he has a bit of stubble growing.

What the fuck, Germany?

Quick Germany, or they will hold their breath until their face is red.

>three minors from Syria
>minors

right..

If that's how you feel

Hans, are German normies commenting on this article? What are they saying?

lolol the article mentions one age and it's 37, pls at least go to the retarded archive link

I can't find the fact that they speak Urdu in the article though. Does someone have a source?

Damn, can I be a 15 y/o refugee as well, i'd be a genius in 9th grade.

I speak french,spanish, portuguese, hindi, japanese,chinese and english, (I'll unlearn german of course and I might even know more arabic than these three) do I count as syrian ?

Depends on the colour of your skin. We wouldn't want to be racists.

Why aren't you guys killing Muslims in the masses?

GERMANY YES!
>also UK

Depends on the colour of your skin. We are racists.

Orban be like, muzzie plz.

At some point it would be easier to just kill them all.

why the fuck would they speak Urdu?

How can they be Syria if they speak a language only spoken in Pakistan?

Blonde and white.

But I have dirty green eyes, so maybe I could put on a niqab and say that there is a religious arab women underneath it and they have to respect that I don't want to be seen by dirty kuffars.

>17, 15, 14
>Speak Urdu instead of Arabic

Does it not make it clear how these people have totally alien value systems?

Would kind of men would willingly be such sacks of shit without lusting after suicide?

The west is doomed.

Because they are widely traveled academics, engineers and doctors, who forgot their arabic, you bigot.

I'm still waiting for that race war bro.

Or any big war at that.

Still waiting.

This is the only solution. Go for it, Hans.

Its a lie - check the first link and you will read something like

> Abdulkader, Zaitoun und Alhosen auf keinen Fall. „Da hätten wir doch dieselben Probleme“, sagt der 37-jährige Abdulkader

Abdulkader is 37, dont know about the other two

>14, 15, 17
Doubt.jpg

> Almusitef Abdulkader (17), Agiaf Zaitoun (15) and Shafi Alhosen (14)
>17, 15, 14
Those niggers aren't teenagers!!!

As much as those damn sandniggers lie about their age, the article says the oldest one is 37. The others age isnt mentioned.

honest question for germans, are you guys really this cucked or its just a Sup Forums meme?

its hard to believe you guys are actually getting erased of this map since you act like nothing is happening, is it all a lie or are you all just accepting allahs jizz willingly?

Well, niggers, I want a house too and I can speak five languages I learned on my own because I couldn't afford a real teacher. All I get is the wagecuck job I'm in and I live in my mom's basement. Fuck your shit you entitled cuntbags. Hope you get your iphone stolen by an ISIS member.

and they threatened with a hunger strike

Be careful of what you write, Hans. I hear der Stasi is cracking down on hate speech online.

lol those poor refugees will have the shortest life span ever recorded. it must be from all the hardship they endured. we were much too harsh on them.

Yeah let them keep stalking youtube, twitter and goybook idgaf

I just watched that video and holy shit it acts like the guy is a hero for leaving his 7 kids to go pretend to be a little girl.

Take that back. Apparently the 37 year old says he wont continue to learn german because he cant work and is without his friends now.

Oh, Hans...

If that pic is real, and you believe theyre teenagers, you deserve everything happening to you now

How did you FUCK UP this badly?

>Kraut taxpayers are going to fund housing for middle aged Pakistani men who claim to be Syrian teenagers

Damn it feels good to be an anglo.

RARE
A
R
E

I dont get why you guys give these creatures even some kind of attention.
Just let them die on the streets like the subhumans they are.

Only like 47% of germans own houses right?

So these subhumans want something for free that most Germans that actually work can't buy in their lifetime?

Why do you make up bullshit, OP?

Based

well. we could give them some houses fenced with some barbwire. if they ask, it's for their own security. furthermore we activate the old ovens, so they don't need to freeze, when it's get cold. and don't forget the workout and diet. so they don't get fat and live an healthy life.

If you give a mouse a cookie...

>posts a reaction from golden age Sup Forums
>doesn't understand why user would lie on Sup Forums
something doesn't add up here

I can hold it, every single time. My sides goddamn.

The middle guy fuckkkk... I hate this world.

only the age of one of them is mentioned with 37 years of age
op is an afd shill
unfortunately protest voters fail for this regularly

44% of all German households own at least one house/apartment.

47% are tenants and 96% of them do not even have cash, savings, shares or other property to compensate the value of a house/apartment.

This means, that the majority of Germans have zero savings and live on last month's income.

Its not about giving them attention, but to fuel the hate against them even more, in the hope to create some Breiviks or inspire some politicans to formulate anti muslim policies.

>Let em die
That's the goal

This is only 7 Km from where I live (Papenburg).
Please let me off this ride.
I never thought this would come this close to where I live. We even had a refugee camp in Weener, a small town with around 20k people living there, in a gym next to the school.

>> Almusitef Abdulkader (17), Agiaf Zaitoun (15) and Shafi Alhosen (14)
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

... and so forth

Nothing to see here. OP can't (won't) read the article he has linked.

Was not about learning German.
Was not about getting a house.

What is your plan for the future if things continue? Expatriate?

Wtf is zhat pic?

Austria said "yes, we want this, too".
I'm so fucking ashamed.

>archive.is/mVVha

Try harder, Ahmad

Thinking of it - OP probably baited you. And Sup Forums never disappoints.

Sup Forums - next war's cannonfodder

You really are unable to read or do you wanna keep your game up?

>Complaints are individual cases

kek

>Three minors from Syria

If they are minors I'm still unborn. How the mighty have fallen kek. Once the mighty Germans are now cucked beyond recognition and the best part is they are taught from school to hate themselves hahaha.

Hitler would be rolling in his grave or whatever

>Hitler would be rolling in his grave or whatever
Maybe the Europeans want to make the perpetuum mobile finally happen and crash the energy market. These absolute madmen.

Kick them out kick them out kick them out. Kick them out kick them out. Kick them out. Kick them out, kick them out. KICK THEM OUT!

I don't know if expatriating is a solution for me. I volunteered for the army (1 year) and just finished my apprentice ship in a bank. I will have to leave this place anyway to study.

A lot of my friends and family are worried about the current situation too. But we would never plan to actually leave Germany. Recently, we had many burglaries here too and since we are just a small town, people tend to be very open about politics.

And more importantly you would never vote Afd. That would be absolutely incorrect.

They must be distressed as to why 3 minors were not provided free housing till now. Germans are taught to hate themselves

Forgot to use your proxy..Your German flag is already showing.

This middle east super children may reach adulthood at 10 or something. Don't be a racist bigot islamophone m8.

> volunteered for army

see:

South African murders. You know, the overtly racist, cruel murders perpetrated against the single most murdered demographic in the world that none of our leaders care about because, you guessed it, the victims are exclusively white.

I promise you, Prinsenvlag, if I ever have the oppertunity to visit justice upon the leaders of Western world for this crime, the Plaasmoorde will look like a mercy compared to what I will do.

Kick them out Germany.

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/28/greece-refugee-warehouses-not-fit-for-animals
GREECE NO!

Turks detected

kind of sad that even German Sup Forumsacks are traitors and told the enemy of our internet stronghold / pillow fort

I suppose it's a good thing rapefugees aren't animals.

Actually, planing to vote for the AFD isn't that unpopular here. Since nobody can see who you are voting for it doesn't really bother me.

>17
>15
>14
Yeah and I`m the king of enfgland

>no Wi-Fi had been provided
Hehe, every time.

>be 'refugee' from a 'warzone'
>complain about bad Wi-Fi like a fucking tourist on vacation