Trump General - Neat edition

TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY IS SOON. Tweet a picture of a handwritten/homemade Birthday Card message dedicated to Donald Trump here:
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday

Mark Halperin gives BEHIND THE SCENES tour of the NYC Trump Campaign HQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8

>Delegates Trump: 1,239 (+2 More than Needed)
(Hit the ‘magic number’ on May 26th)

SGOPET:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump Memorial Day D.C. Biker Rally 5/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Is-VB73O6nw
>Trump kisses the banners of The Remembrance Project Moms’ children at Anaheim Rally!
youtu.be/fAMZTD_2Jss
>Trump Supporters Thanking Riot Cops in San Diego
twitter.com/BabesForTrump/status/736626581863563265
>Trump in San Diego, CA 5/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ljKFZchvV8U
>Trump in Fresno, CA 5/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIhMTBxaGc0

INTERVIEWS
>Ben Garrison on Infowars 5/27/16
youtube.com/watch?v=wP11dz5vpXc
>Scott Adams on Real Time w/ Bill Maher 5/27/16
youtu.be/rMERNoQm5DE
>O’Reilly Special – The Trump Phenomenon
youtu.be/NI4Xc6oHEjQ

ENTERTAINMENT
>KINSEY: Everyone is Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=pmgGe_QUId0
>Anti-Trump Protester Harasses young mother, gets Humiliated
youtube.com/watch?v=zf75ngqELk8
>Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI
>Trump Parody: Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice
youtube.com/watch?v=H6o5roOqaBM
>Trump – Everybody Hurts
youtube.com/watch?v=d9Kdx8HrIg0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg,
youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1GfP5Rwys
youtube.com/watch?v=UPPrwzR0GLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

This is a movement

AWOOOOVMENT!

Hi friends, I need your help so I will repost this on several Trump generals.

I've been asked by a far right magazine to write an article about the God Emperor. I already know what I'm going to say, but I would love if some of you guys could give me a hand. This magazine's chief editor is also directly working for FN's Marion Le Pen, you've probably heard about her (pic). If my article is good enough some ot Trump's communication technics may find an echo in FN's high spheres.

I remember a video, maybe from the same emission than this one youtube.com/watch?v=GZpMJeynBeg, where a woman begin to ask a question with "I'm an average person" and Trump answers "never say you're average". I can't manage to find this vid now but I'd like to hyperlink it in the article, could you help me find it?

BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE

That's some fast work, OP.

MAGA

Will lose.

get a load of this guy

You do know Bernie lost right? Or hasn't the US owned German media told you yet?

>tfw reCAPTCHA has gotten smarter than you in the past few weeks and doesn't let you post

GET HIM OUTTA HERE, GET OUT!

Hey guys, these threads are really funny!

Maybe someone could give me one of those cool MAGA hats and we could have a Trump General - Milhouse edition? That would be hilarious!

MAGA

MSM suddenly pushing the Libertarian party? That’s interesting.

They’ve run Gary Johnson as a Presidential candidate for the last couple of cycles, and he usually gets a bit less than 1% of the vote. And, more importantly, you never hear about them in the news. So what’s different this time?

In a nutshell, the MSM is part of the K Street / CoC / Cuckservative status quo lobby. They’re paid to feed you a narrative, and the new narrative is “Go Third Party - Stop Trump!”

Why?

Money, basically. A lot of people make money off the status quo. Literally billions of dollars are at stake, and the bucks are being looted from your wallet.

>The Chamber of Commerce represents business interests who are invested in cheap, illegal labor, and H1-B visas - wage suppression, basically
>The Cuckservative candidates and pundits [read, Bill Kristol, Glen Beck, Mittens, et al] are either paid to push the meme, or are trying to take care of their friends.

In a comic twist, the Libertarian party *unexpectedly*, and over vociferous objection from actual members, installs Bill Weld as their VP. Installed, since Bill Weld is a GOPe acolyte, long time RINO, and Cukcservative.

The Libertarian party has been compromised, bought, and paid for. Bill Weld was the seal on the mortgage for their soul.

It’s sad, as the Libertarian party used to sorta be a place of last resort for people disgusted with both parties. Now, it’s just a compromised puppet shilling for:

>Open borders
>Gun control
>Bad trade deals, like TPP

I never thought I’d see that day, but it happened.

Could we tone down the casual racism a bit please guys?

It's making some of us newcomers feel unwelcome.

MAGA

>reading the art of the deal
>trump talking about the 70s
>he actually has a friend that is gay
>in the fucking 70s
>and people call him a homophobe

I hate the media

>Labor for Hillary
>big, strong bull nigger who would fetch a fine price at auction

I'm one of the old Frozen general, Syria General, and Ukraine General OPs so I have a lot of practice.

Stale

nigger
kike
coon
shitskin
mudslime

Flavor of the week.

How long does it take for ships and coins to end up with the President on them?

I want my fucking USS Donald J. Trump aircraft carrier

Bradford or Luton la?

I didn't give you permission to save that image

I'm not racist!

I love niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKOQdcVoRys

First for BEST girl.

They're pulling out all the stops. Hardly surprising.

>obama is going to campaign against Trump, says these Fox ladies
I didn't really pay attention to politics enough in any previous presidential election, I'm sorry to say, the 2014 Congressional vote was the first time I voted.

Has any president been such a meddling faggot in an election for which he cannot run again for?

Introducing your friends to this hellhole..Do you hate them?

Bernie is the only candidate that has a chance of beating Trump

Any rumors about what the Trump press conference will cover tomorrow morning?

I demand prescription heroin and the abolition of driver's licenses.

see

Demographics is destiny. USA must act before you have a single-party system which mass-immigration to Texas and other important red states would ensure.

You must also reduce the birthrates among blacks and mestizos

Nigger.

>Waiting for her to get arrested so he can just die already

King Nigger knows that he'll be the Jimmy Carter to Trump's Reagan if Trump wins.

>Trump's campaign team said Monday that the details of Veterans donations will be postponed

JUST

Good thing he's losing then

Perfect, ty.

feminists eternally stumped by the god-emperor

Dude can't beat a war criminal.

Releasing Veteran event accounting because he wouldn't release his taxes so CNN investigated any prior donations he's made.

Joe Biden has a better chance of becoming president than Bernie. Let that sink in.

I wish it was real

TOP KEK

Holy shit, this man is bantz personified.

Mongol Mondays for Trump?

M muh ... legacy...

He's not running for President of Finland, so no.

it's fake mates

only if it was real

There can be only one.

I checked his twitter, I won't lie

Well, fuck me sideways and call me Heidi, because I guess I'm a #CruzMissile now

>wife's son

>Bernie is the only candidate that has a chance of beating Trump

First off, Bernie sounds like Count Chocula yelling his order through a drive-thru speaker. No sane person wants to listen to more of that.

Bernie's campaign was never really serious anyway. He just wanted to loot the last nickel out of his gullible supporters.

Bernie's campaign is basically just a giant Ponzi scheme, headed down a Venezuela trajectory onto the trash heap of history.

Bernie “Madoff” Sanders

Bernie Swindler

Also, I made a webm, which could probably work for something Trump related, but you guys are sharper than I.

It's a shame the majority of legal immigrants don't think this way.

Based Mexican bro!

Breadline Bernie
Bernie "No Refunds" Sanders
Comrade Secretary-General Bernie

ITS OVER. THE GERMAN AFD FUCKED ITSELF.

THEY DELETED THE ARTICLE, BUT AFD CALLED A HIGH TIER JEW A LONG NOSE, NO KIDDING

Is that the guy from Home Alone 2?

He can't but that doesn't matter because he can't even beat Hillary.
If this scandal shit gets any worse they're going to parachute Biden in as the reluctant hero of the Democratic party.
Your communist jew christ figure has 0 chance

Is it normal for this shit to happen or do presidential candidates that are no longer able to serve, just devoid of all respect for the democratic system?

Wait, I don't think you even need to answer me...

Unicorn was shit

>commie
>career politician personifying "all talk, no action"
>voted to ease Wall Street regulations that led to the recession
>just as much of a warhawk as Hilldawg
>still has a better chance of winning than Hilldawg

are Demoncrats even trying?

Can you translate for those who don't speak German?

Time the Rs and Ds stopped importing and imposing this nightmare on us.

I predicted they would. They know the Libertarian party will get more votes from Trump leaners than Hillary leaners.

Luckily he will never even get the chance to run against Trump.

>wife's son
is this truly how cucked bernouts are?

thats a shit shop on the "wifes son" they didn't do the perspective right

Thw wife's son shit is edited

Knowing little of Gundam, I find it decent. That said, here's a better one:

>crosspartyticket.webm

Petry called a big Jew from the Juden Deutschlands party "the enemy of her family since generations".

Well, damn.

Are you an actual Batman/Harley fan or just looking for a character to shitpost?

EXPLOSION AT TRUMP TOWER

PUT ON CNN

kill yourself

>THEY DELETED THE ARTICLE

Seems pretty fake desu lad.

She's not wrong.

Good point.

I'm ashamed I'm so gullible. Maybe I just wished it was real too much to take a second to look at it closely.

thats a cute awoo

Wew lad. Is the lion awakening in Germany?

rly maeks u tink

I hate to be "that guy" but I guess I will bear the responsibility. Trump has peaked and yet he is STILL losing in Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania, the 3 most important swing states.

Once Hillary wins the nomination and the democratic party unifies, Trump will start losing in landslides again.

I love Trump, but Im an atheist so Im a REALIST and I only deal in facts, in conclusion: TRUMP CANT WIN.

>Ollie North on Fox

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1GfP5Rwys

It was just an excuse for mecha pr0n and fan service. You should watch the first four gundam series (Mobile Suit Gundam, Zeta, Double Zeta, and Victory) so you experience some of the strangest and compelling philosophy and anti-imperial japanese (and pro-western) entertainment you'll ever find from the land of the rising sun.

Nobody watches CNN, try another network next time.

Show your MAGAs

>They know the Libertarian party will get more votes from Trump leaners

Not with the toxic shit backed into their platform.

I also think they probably alienated a chunk of their own base by jamming Weld down their throats as VP. He has been a Libertarian since about last Tuesday. Never supported or participated in the party prior to that.

>le increasingly nervous peak man maymay
youtube.com/watch?v=UPPrwzR0GLc

>wife's son