Anyone else concerned that he'll an hero?

Anyone else concerned that he'll an hero?

god that would be hilarious

naw, i'm sure his supportive fanbase on Sup Forums will help in this difficult time

fatty!

some of you guys are alt-right, don't go anywhere tomorrow, stay memeing

duck......

Can someone give me an update? What happened to his second channel?

He set videos to private because some zionist accused him of being a nazi for collabing with alt-rightists like sargon and sam hyde and "bullying" XXXtension

Ah yeah, forgot it was current year.
No idea why he had to private his meme reviews. They're not edgy enough to be offensive.

duck.

fantano claims the reason was that the whole channel was demonetized while youtube was still running ads on it, and he feared his other channels could be affected by the name association

Ducc

>mfw he actually does

I can only hope.

Could you imagine? With Fantano gone Sup Forumstants might start formulating their own opinions on new releases

I actually want him to go on a shooting spree

I hope not. Despite how much Sup Forums makes fun of him for being a fuckin melon he seems like a good guy.

JUST

Hitlery Fashtano, (((jewtubes))) fashiest music nerd here.

I give this nigger 14/88.

Imo is a secondary, and valid reason to remove them. I think we all know he really just deleted them because of the shitstorm and didn't want to seem like he took an L.

>that article saying he never makes fun of white artists
Didn't he have that shitpost video where he made fun of Macklemore and his 'reading articles' thing? Not that it matters, J. Cole, Hopsin, and XXXtentacion are shit regardless of skin color

First the king of Sup Forums now the king of Sup Forums
it's like poetry it rhymes.

One by one the alt-right hath fallen, soon we'll be rid of Sup Forums and it's operating e-celebs once and for all.
I hope he does kill himself, he should kill his entire family before he does it first though because clearly their genes have failed the test of the modern world.

Sup Forums needs to instutite an upvote system to reward such progressive thoughtposts such as this. How brave keep up the good fight!

>people consider Fantano king of Sup Forums
that makes sense, this place is 10x worse than it was each year passing

Not as bad as xxxtentacion bullied his girlfriend

you certainly wouldn't expect the king of a music forum to be a musician now would you

>and "bullying" XXXtension
this was especially bullshit. Like you can't make fun of fans who support a woman beater.

those teeth were too good for this world ripip

If he was smart he would leave them all up because the controversy would give him views. Short term it might scare advertisers away but they aren't going to be less scared away by taking the videos down. His actions make him look guilty.
He could have just made a video on the second channel calling the claims bullshit and then used it to pander to his liberal fanbase so they would give him patreon money or some shit.
But considering his videos and what he thinks criticism is it's no surprise that he did the most retarded thing he could do.

contrary to what SJW hipster faggots here say, he'll be fine. but it doesn't change the fact that bottom line he is a leftist cuck and it is always funny to watch leftists eat their own.

Essentially this

althony rightano

When is Anthony gonna get back to shitposting?