youtube.com/watch?v=nBYpuCpK_Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=KNV2Elk2rE4
youtube.com/watch?v=jOWY66EtFsg
youtube.com/watch?v=G3Onw0SMtuI
twitter.com/ameercats
twitter.com/isobel_Ananda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gone to Earth is one of the most underrated albums of the 80s

The Brilliant Trees - Gone to Earth - Secrets of the Beehive trilogy is incredible. I love this man a lot

AND SLOWLY

This so much.

I can talk about that record for weeks. The ambient side kicks so much ass, and the production/Fripps guitar work make it so heavenly

number 1 handsome man

Japan was great I liked his stuff up to Gentleman Take Polaroids. After that, I lost interest.

>Tin Drum is their best and most patrician album
>BTFO

Tin Drum is almost as good as GTP imo

I want to suck his cock but his music sounds awful

Leave

was waiting for this

what a charismatic man

He's kinda gay

inferior to Simon LeBon

and what of the children...

cute af.

did milo get plastic surgery or something
idk why he was perfect before

cute!!

Please don't say mean things about Dave

A bad person, I hate what he did to Tenma.

? wht happened

>his favorite David Sylvian album isn't Blemish

Objectively best Japan / Sylvian song list:

Secrets of the Beehive: September, The Devil's Own, Orpheus
Excorcising Ghosts (yes i know its a compilation album): Methods of Dance, Quiet Life, Nightporter, The Other Side of Life, Ghosts

For some reason I can't bring myself to listen outside of these two albums.

yes i agree, he is very handsome

and one more thing:

Nightporter and The Devil's Own are the absolute best songs. Why? It's the oboe, it gives me orgasms.

is he a femboy trap?

Blemish and the remix album of Blemish are fucking amazing.

I don't mind the remix album but parts of it bastardizes the originals a bit much for my liking, although the companion to Manafon, Died in the Wool, is incredible.

Most importantly, when will he come up with another album. He's been posting old demos that he's stated he's unable to release at the moment that are wonderful, but it's been eight years since Manafon and four years since his latest new non-collaborative material came out. The waiting is killing me HOLY SHIT

The single he released in 2013 is so fucking good
youtube.com/watch?v=sarfvvyNCzQ

Didn't he have some serious illness at some point recently? Also, how can you deny how awesome the A Fire in the Forest remix is? youtube.com/watch?v=CrEpZYqah1g

I just really prefer most of the originals and I feel the original A Fire in the Forest was an incredibly cathartic closer to such a revealing work that didn't need a remix. Best remix on that album is, however: youtube.com/watch?v=nBYpuCpK_Aw

absolutely, and the other song is good too. Been trying to get the 10" for a while but it's so fucking expensive. He signed them, which makes it even worse: youtube.com/watch?v=KNV2Elk2rE4

One of the greatest composers of our time
youtube.com/watch?v=jOWY66EtFsg

Also, to answer the question, he injured his back before he was set to go out on tour in 2012 if I recall. This also potentially marked the definite end of him ever performing live, as he has stated he's grown tired of it and sees no motivation for the time being to perform live. I do believe he will return, but I feel like something is contractually restricting him from doing much outside small specialty labels like the stuff he's been doing with Confront Recordings (Playing the Schoolhouse, There is No Love)

Also, his label Samadhisound folded around the same time, so he's without a label as far as I know. There's rumors he signed with Universal, but I feel like it's all false.

Finally, check this: youtube.com/watch?v=G3Onw0SMtuI

his daughters are hot
twitter.com/ameercats
twitter.com/isobel_Ananda

he makes good music :)