Why didn't Sup Forums tell me about this earlier? This might be my favorite album of all time

Why didn't Sup Forums tell me about this earlier? This might be my favorite album of all time

Are there any Supertramp fans that could recommend something else to me?

The singer from this sounds like Pinky from Pinky and the Brain

II P

I really like their album Crime of the Century desu

why is that album cover so comfy?

is it cuz it makes you think of being on a plane and the sun is just coming up and it looks so nice and the plane is all nice and weirdly comfortable

or is it the orange juice

never listened to the album, but my dad has it hanging up in his music room next to Slim Whitman's: All my Best, and other "whacky" LP's, so it reminds me of growing up

Crime of the Century definitely
If still interested after that Even in the Quietest Moments, Crisis? What Crisis?, Famous Last Words, and Brother Where You Bound in that order. Then maybe check out some of Roger Hodgson's solo albums like In the Eye of the Storm

Supertramp was a good band, and that's most certainly a great record, but Crime of The Century is slightly better.

Crime of the Century is their greatest I agree. Another great album of there's is Even In The Quietest Moments. A little more progressive than both albums posted.

RIGHT

Whoa...

What in the literal fuck

Right? This album is incredible

The orange juice means an explosion from the ground floors.

lolllllllllllllllllllllll

Friendly reminder that Supertramp was formed by a Dutch millionaire.

Bith my man

someone spiked your orange juice.

Man fuck this gay timeline.

do they have anything else like casual conversations?

Crime of the Century [A&M, 1974]

The claim that this is the rock and roll of the future depresses me in spite of the amalgamation being a (moderately) smart one, and admittedly "Bloody Well Right" does display a gift for the killer hook. Now if only the song weren't an impassioned plea for complacency. Maybe if we covered our ears and ignore them, they'll go away. B-

...Even in the Quietest Moments [A&M, 1977]

Most progressive rock is modest schlock that sounds good when played in the background. This is modest background schlock that sounds good when slipped into the ear. I guess we should thank Babaji, whichever one he is. B-

Breakfast in America [A&M, 1979]

I enjoy a hooky album as much as the next guy, so when this one elicited vague grunts of pleasure, I looked forward to listening in detail. But the lyrics turned out to be glib variations on the usual "Star Romances" trash, and in the absence of a vocal personality (as opposed to accurate singing) or rhythmic thrust (as opposed to a beat), I'll wait for this material to be covered by artists of substance, say, Tavaris or the Doobie Brothers. C+

Everything Rocks and Nothing Ever Dies [1990s]

you are woke af

Breakfast in America is the fuck.

Stop posting this hack.

>Why didn't Sup Forums tell me about this earlier?
translation: hi, Im 5 years old and have never heard FM radio before, I dont know what a classic rock station is

Lol what kind of animal uses letter grades to rate albums. Christgau can eat cocks in hell