Faggot degenerate reveals himself to Sup Forums

faggot degenerate reveals himself to Sup Forums

>implying seeing his spread buttcheeks on the internet doesn't get him hard

please delete this, like i said in the other thread, i'll post an extra humiliating pic for you to laugh at for 5 minutes. if u please delete thread right after.

The filthy faggot can't wipe his ass properly and has diaper rash. Fucking disgusting.

Why are you saving gay shit? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

post your face with a timestamp and i will delete the thread

will do. ill do it now.

done. now delete thread?

come on man

what?

looks fake

post a closeup of your face and the timestamp with the word shipoopi written on it

Halal lolcow right here OP

Ye can't be that dumb

no im not taking anymore pics, i took the pic u asked, u said ud delete thread.

here!

well i guess you have learned a life lesson

i will delete this thread in 5 minutes

thank you!

take care of yourself MIchael Shipoopi

2018 has just begun

how do u know my name is Michael?

do you want to keep chatting?

or do you want me to delete the thread?

both?

email me

[email protected]

i knew you enjoy this

well i guess there is no need deleting this thread then right?

i get off on doing it in short bursts, like 10 minutes then deleted. this thread has been going ages, im just glad the thumbnail isnt a picture with my ass spread.

how did u know my name was michael?

well the thread will 404 soon anyways and you dont seem bothered enough to stop chatting so...

i only know your name because another guy crossthread mentioned it, i guess you are not being very careful about leaking your stuff.

that will affect your personal life sooner or later if you keep doing this kind of stuff

fuck it, watch this video, i streaked and filmed it.

motherless DOT com SLASH 6087D9A

theres more videos on that profile of me.

i think this thread is too old to be deleted now so im gona stop commenting soon, but ill be refreshing and checking comments, and might reply if theres something to reply to.

also you should start getting /fit/
i might be wrong, but if your fetish has developed out of a lack of self worth getting /fit/ would give you a whole new perspective on yourself and your environment

Op is a dick

But dude, seriously, never reveal yourself online like this. Unless you're a 10/10 Chad then this just ruins everything.

Pull your foreskin back mate

whiteknighting for a dude that likes getting humiliated? you are one special kind of faggot. plus you should be happy for your candyass fuckbuddy because he probably just has the rush of his life

Why so worried about who knows your name if this is your most recent motherless upload?

dude, hes a camwhore who posts on Sup Forums all the fucking time, he gets off to getting "caught"