Where can I find a trap gf?

Where can I find a trap gf?

if that's a trap, you can now consider me bi-curious

damn

>Where can I find a trap gf?
Not here faggot kys

WTF is wrong with you people.. LGBT is 5% of society and you behave like its some sort of commonly found variety of girl (IT IS A MAN BTW and you are gay) like black or asian or whatever.. Get a life and a pussy unless youre gay then get whatever makes you happy.

Go to gay bars and look for women.

Thing w/ traps is they look so obvious IRL. At the bars, clubs, the malls, the supermarket itll look like you are walking with a dude in a dress.

Thank you user. We are not commodities or your fetish. Stop being a weirdo chaser. You act like there's special place to find us. Most of us (the one's who aren't sexual deviants) blend in with society.

Not completely true, but partially

psychiatric ward for the mentally ill and disabled

you don't want a trap GF, you just want to fuck one. Once you see them in normal light or in anything else than their best look you'd be disgusted, unless you're ok with dating a guy. And for that, just date a guy and ask him to wear dresses every now and then, it's way easier

Fucking lost and TRUE!

This guys just upset he never found a hot trap. Not all of us are gross not made up, but it is true many are. If you want to date a trap, make sure she's one hormones, and has had laser hair removal...at least on her face

Isn't that mainly trans who do that?

In hell, thou homosexual sodomite

>trap
>gf
pick one.

please be in London

Yeah fuck you. Go MAGA somewhere.

I think so that isn't the way how it works

>Implying i voted for Trump

Stupid leftists..., "traps" are the triumph of "Feelings" over reality.
It is sad, really.

what is twospirit? someone who suffers under schizophrenia?

How come Lesibian is first
Do women need special treatment no matter what community

I summon jane
You are the greatest spunk monk on Sup Forums

more

>Trap
>GF
Mate, Traps are by definition dudes.
If you're asking where to find Transgender women, that's a whole other thing.

checkem

Okay, so tell the man where to find the sexual deviants.

>Trap
>Hormones
You can't be a trap if you're on hormones you tard. Traps =/= Trans
Fuck off.

WITNESSED.

Bf*

>tfw my biggest get is a trap post

first time :-)

Happy New year's

You're so mad lol

It's related to indigenous peoples, specifically to the spectrum in which some indigenous people aren't seen in their society as a gender they look like. To be more precise, different cultures view gender in different ways. People that scream "gender is only a binary!" are really just prescribing their culture onto others. In reality, every culture sees gender and sexuality different, and none are objectively correct (unless you consider scientific analysis the correct analysis, in which case science has concluded there are a plethora of genders, sexes, and sexuality preferences).

any toronto bois hungry for my boi pussi?

spankable booty/10
moar please

Go and stay go

HOLY FUCK.

Okay, but before we get to the pit of eternal fire and orgies how do we find them?

Is this OC? Cause this is perfection

Fuck. Yes.
Nice quints.

here... Do you think I'm cute ?

As a guy who took the plunge I have to agree with this comment. Though I wouldn't say it in as rude a way, it is in fact true that traps when they go out are on point and hot as fuck but hanging around on a Sunday afternoon, its just a guy with make up remnants on their face in a hoodie and sweats just like the rest of us, which doesn't mean the cock sucking isn't fun, its just you're doing it with a guy that looks mostly like a guy I'd say 75% of the time.

though I think that if the person is on hormones and living as a woman this would be to much lesser degree as it was more CD I dated.

after we're done here, lets argue about if youre still a nigger if you have light or dark skin

More of
>her

cute doesn't even begin to descripe you

Make it your last time Earl

Do you go to Uni?

They're usually in the feminine studies or social justice classes.

Those bitches are looking to be punished.

That or art school.

Did I say her? I want to fuck this man in the asshole.

Holy fuck yes

thank you !

I'd give you the dick for sure

Im just being a cheeky asshole
Speaking of

my boobs are too small, aren't they... It's been three years of hormones they won't ever get bigger....

DEAR LORD

if she's a trap - I would suck cock

They are PERFECT and you belly is so cute
I want to like every inch

truth isn't necessary to thank for, thank you for sharing the picture

still looking so drop dead, giant boobs or not.

I think they are lickable

Your tiddies are super cute

OP is clearly confused, traps are dudes posing as women in the internets, they do not exist but in our imagination. if you are talking about transgender people they do what everyone does to hookup, they go to bars and nightclubs, but beware, beautiful people like to hookup with beautiful people and you better be prepared to be seen in public with your date

Absolutely

You look incredible.

You are ruining your body and mind my child. Come back to the light of Christ.

Your getting defunk shit methinks, my tits are bigger an I only took Black Cohosh for like a year or so

Either way, nipples are fun to play with

What a cute little thing I would love to ruin you

i would just like to say that i used to trap here for a long time, i would just play the game for the lulz slowly revealing that anons were jacking it to me (a man).
there is CP of me online around but tonight it the night i throw out all my toys. i havent touched them for a few years now but i need to get rid of them, everything i associated with them is gone.

goodbye all

I've taken estrogen orally and via IM injections, always work stuff from the doctor not online... it just only did stuff to my face and ass

Well, do women in your family have big ass titties, or are they more on the flat side of things?

Literally the only way you could go about increasing your chances is to find an LGBT friendly hangout on try your luck like you would any girl you would try and meet.

My university town had a couple coffee shops where the LGBT crowd would hang out and if you wanted to meet a "trap" you could try there.

They are normal people who do normal people things. You approach it the same way you would any other person (which 90% of this site cant do properly to begin with). If you want to try and boost your chances of meeting one do what I described above.

That being said its pretty obvious you are a chaser if you just show up at these places and try and meet women.

WTH is wrong with its legs? Its right knee is 2 inches higher than the left.

God damn I would raw dog you so hard.

...You CAN tell they're bending one, right?

Nordstrom rack. Big lady shoes.

its trappy tricks to appear more feminine

Some needs a seeding

Definitely worth a raw cock

facebook dot /DaxOnotti777

By that definition a trap can't possibly have tits then

Grindr, gay bar