How old are you an do your parents still subsidize your life?

How old are you an do your parents still subsidize your life?

I'm 26, my parents gave me their old car and they still pay the insurance on it. Is that kind of pathetic? I don't live with them tho.

i still live with them, use their car with insurance of course, petrol, foods, and free good boy points every month

how old are you though? In my defense I'm a student so I have no revenue for shit like that anyway

Leave before you get too comfortable and stunt all confidence for the future.

oh, that's too bad. Autism?

no. they have $. I do not have a degree so, its hard for me to get a decent job.

Yeah, that's pathetic, I'm 26 with a wife, daughter and a solid income even after paying for my entire family to live comfortably get your shit together for fucks sake your father probably has to lie about you every time he talks to other males his own age who have even semi successful children.

>21
>live alone
>parents still wash my clothes

I'm 27 and I make 90 grand (usd) a year. My parents don't help with shit. My family was lower class when I was younger but my dad got a better job as time went on. This still had nothing to do with me getting where I am in life now. That was a few good choices for schooling and then a fuck load of luck getting found by my current manager on LinkedIn.

I don't believe that anyone can fully be successful on their own, it's either luck or a lot of manipulation of others.

Pathetic is having kids at the age of 26 or earlier and getting married because of that

Parents still play a major role in your life though right?

I'm 40 and my Mum still gives me money and brings food each week...

My daughter is 8 months, we chose to have her after my wife had a health scate, we've been together for 5 years married for 2. We live extremely comfortably and our child wants for nothing, pathetic how?

I'm 34 years old, I make less than $13,000 a year. I'm from America living in Southeast Asia. By American standards I'm poor as fuck. I teach English with my university degree. Unemployed for three years after graduation. I rent my own room and pay for my own food. My Dad helps me out with $20 a month on my credit card, he did this without me asking. If I was living back home things would be at least worse, things are fine for me here even with the small pay. I can eat out for every meal, pay on college loans and send money home to my bank account. This isn't what I had in mind with a college education though.

Nope I'm an orphan, was homeless from 16-18 just dug my fucking heels in and worked hard.

im 19
my parents help me pay for school but i pay rent, utilities, and supply myself food

39 I am the one that provide for my kids now they are 13 and 11

I'm 31. I have a good job and live alone but my parents still pay for my phone and car insurance. They don't mind and I'll probably only really cut the cord after I get married.

29 and living with my parents

I have a job and I am going to tech school atm...at least?

I'm in the same position. I don't really want the car TBH but I have it. I'm just starting to save for the future. Currently taking home 22k/year with a chem degree. I need to get a better job but I'm comfy now.

Don't be comfy. That's how you stagnate before you have the opportunity to be financially independent

22. I'm on my parents medical plan, and they pay half my phone bill. Other than that, self supporting through my own contributions

Im 33 and work for my dad's engineering firm. I get paid in high quality tendies.

>pay half my phone bill.
If you're Canadian this is unironically understandable.

I'm financially independent and support my wife through school. The only financial help I get is a car I don't need or want and can't afford to drive. But yeah gotta keep improving.