Are suicidal thoughts normal ?

are suicidal thoughts normal ?

at this point i think so

i never have suicidal thoughts so probably not. but a lot of Sup Forums seems to be suicidal

No, they're very abnormal.
Kill yourself to remove your defects from the combined gene pool.

No. Usually a sign of some mental issues going on. I would bring these thoughts up with a doctor and see if you can get medication or something.

Yup, everyone experiences them when its quiet enough. Its how you deal with them that matters.

As long as humanity is going to be the most selfish piece of shit that it can be to itself and anything around it, I think so.

if you are a faggot yes

When you are less than 17 year old, yes. If you are older than that, just kill yourself, it won't get better.

Depends on your level of intelligence.

If you're the type of person who is capable of analyzing the world as a whole, all at once, then yes they are normal. The world is riddled with misery in every conceivable way, and happiness is a tiny tiny sliver of light in an otherwise black horizon.

If you're an average american citizen with an IQ of 88, who can't seem to paint their NFL teams logo on their face and smoke a cigarette at the same time, the answer is no, suicidal thoughts aren't normal because your brain isn't developed enough to encompass them fully.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo
kys

feels pretty normal at this point. But then again I'm not sure what normal is, I guess just the average right? It's pretty common.
I wanna bitch a little bit. I'll never be able to provide my wife with children. And it's not because of incompetence with either of us physically. We talked about that dream disappearing, I noticed she was crying herself to sleep even though it seemed like she was over the depression. sneaked her tumblr and read a few posts. she apparently wants to kill herself too.

Are you on SSRIs?

there's so much balance. think about all the happiness you had in your life. there's balance. those suicidal thoughts are your subconsious warning you that your current situation is bad. your body is trying to protect you. read the signs. everything little thing you do with your life is a survival instinct. your body loves you more then anyone else does.

Why can't you two have children?

Only if you are millenial or numale then it's normal, healthy and gluten free option.

because we're poor fucks who actually give a shit about our child's wellbeing.

they are putting suicide in the water supply

pretty stale/10
try harder

>not knowing that this is a shitpost
kys

It is normal for me at least whenever I'm getting really frustrated, but I know things will get better. Don't succumb to the darkness, they do not have cookies

goo(doot)gl / 1uGBY9

i guess

Just know that I love you just as much as your kids would, thank you for being a considerate human.

yeah well it's not fun watching my wife grieve like she acts like I don't notice when she just starts crying out of nowhere. I know she's not trying to be mad at me, but she's mad in general. I just didn't realize she felt the same way as me as in giving up.

I'm killing myself soon. I never talk about suicide, partly because it would make whoever I talked about it to feel guilty, partly because it would be awkward af and serve no purpose.

My friend was texting me last night about how he wants to kill himself, how he put a gun in his mouth a few days ago, etc. The guy has it so good compared to me. He has lots of cash, a hot wife, both make good money, savings keep going up. He is tall, handsome, in great shape, perfect teeth. He has a great family.

I have horrible fucking teeth from my shitty childhood. My parents are divorced and my family life is absolute shit. I haven't had a relationship last more than a couple of months, haven't had sex in nearly 5 years, I have no savings, just debt from a gambling problem, and I'm 5'11" (above average but holy fuck sometimes I get treated like I'm fucking 5'4"). I am fucked up mentally and have no one in my life who actually cares about me.

I don't know what he wanted from me. I am not able to solve any of his problems. I don't even see that his problems are really problems. He seems upset that his super hot wife nags him too much, and he's bothered that his super hot wife makes more money than him so she deserves a better man.

I wish he saw things from my perspective.

Only in highly sentient beings who no longer have to struggle for life.

Nice Triplets Stone Cold Steve Austin

like 10% of the general population, probably much higher with Sup Forums users

Most of us have Suicide on lay-a-way

Well if you both wanna die then go out with a bang. Maybe save up and get some nice clothes and build a suicide vest for soft targets. That means nails, ball bearings, glass shards, etc inside the explosive. Go to the richest private school you can find in your area and then say you would like to check it out for your kid. As the principal gives you a tour and stuff just run into the biggest group of kids and blow everyone up. You guys are dead and then those parents get to feel some shit, its a win-win.

in this vapid empty sociopathic disconnected society? absolutely.

I'm just thinking about all the repercussions to that. we actually have two sons that we had to give up for adoption in the past. it'd be crazy if we actually did that and one of two things happens, we accidentally shot one of them (obviously without knowing) or they eventually get told we were their parents and become weird famous because of it. idk why that's cracking me up.

You're stupid for saying that problems are not problems if someone else has it worse, you think you have the worst life ever to someone else your life may seem amazing that doesn't devalue your issues, everyone thinks they have it the worst well only understanding themselves. But its so fucking arrogant to say "wish he saw things from my perspective" when you don't even acknowledge his problems as problems, well I bet he wishes the same.

I didn't say they weren't problems, I just don't see them as problems.

Like sure, wife nagging is a problem.

Wife deserves a better man? That's not really anything. And given that his biggest problem is his wife I don't see how she deserves better.