JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Renegades
youtube.com/watch?v=_00gnKitX7c
youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CALL TO JOHN

HASTA

Why does Cameron do these things? Make awesome movies but destroy the stars?

ARNOLD

HELP

He looks pretty decent for 47

Lol, no he doesn't.

>acted in high-tier movies
>was pretty cute 9/10 no homo
why is he so fucking depressive, I mean I understand brendan but him...

That's lieutenant Dan, right?

who is this semen demon?

Who is this cum drum?

She has a dick.

He's been JUST for 20 years.

old and bloated

dark eye circles and ~20lbs aside, he looks handsome as hell

jesus

this is worse than brendan-tier

He abandoned the mother of his children to get cucked and publicly embarassed by a goldmining dyke, who probably told him his dick was small and she never orgasmed.

What's his name?

Did he prevent Judgement Day?

He absorbed it with chicken wings and a beer

DUDE HEROIN LMAO!!!!!

honestly what is it with ppl who played john connor (edward furlong & nick stahl at least) being in love with the dragon? is the future savior of humanity addicted to dope therefore avatars for His allegory have to end up being DUDE HEROIN LMAO?!?!

>the world may never know *crunch*

With tits like that, I need to see it in order to believe it.

>most important character in the entire series
>played by a different actor in every movie

>I'm a movie star, you know...

Christian Bale seems to be doing fine.

Skynet sends its latest terminator model to 2017 to hunt and kill John
It's a bipedal fried food dispenser that follows John and feeds him the greasiest foods imaginable
Who directs it?

Peter Jackson

Wait what

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek:_Renegades

Oh..

jesus christ

>a beer

1 beer can't do this much damage

Being a child star was a mistake

What the fuck body type is that?
There's fat and chubby but this looks like neither
Some kind of human gnome hybrid
Holy shit, truly Just'd
I used to want to be like this guy too

He was such a cutie. ;_;

JUST

parfetto

its fake tho

youtube.com/watch?v=_00gnKitX7c

>this man was once directed by James Cameron

>height: 5 ft 6 in
when will they learn

It was only a matter of time.

must be off drugs if he got fat.

Can't wait for Brendan's next project!

>when you get just'd so hard you have to work for poointheloos
Jesus fucking christ, literally has to work in shit to make a living, is he the host of Dirty Jobs or some shit now?

weird, I used to have a friend who looked like that in his early 20s (and we'd get drunk and make out even), he got addicted to heroin, and then ended up with a body type a lot like this
guy completely fell off. last I heard he was cleaning trash and like used needles from the side of freeways for work. heard another story about how he was at this working class job once with a bunch of black and mexican guys who banter a lot, and one time literally shit his pants on the job (heroin can fuck up your bowel movements, make you not shit for days and then suddenly it comes back). some woman literally supposedly shouted "did that guy SHIT HIS PANTS?" and he ran out of the place crying with his pants hanging down.

the guy turned into a total piece of shit though, as a junkie, really fucked me and others over a lot, so I feel bad for him but same time don't care much. I'd say he's the worst JUST I've ever known in person, but no, another guy I knew who was a complete asshole hanger-on with some friends of mine, who fucked a girlfriend I had (behind his WIFE'S back), ended up hooking up with a girl at a job and turned out she was underage. he went to jail and I heard through the grapevine through his wife that he quickly got raped in prison by a group of black guys, eventually going unconscious and getting so rekt he had to get 14 stitches in his asshole. so yeah there was that.

To think, he was hitting this for awhile.

hard drugs can give your body that look he has now, where it looks like you're just made of trash ingredients and smell like rot.

go to a minimart in a bad neighborhood where there are a lot of junkies and tweakers and look at their skin quality and just the way their body and face has started to go over the years. really nasty stuff.

that's her in the photo, lol

JUST

Is this JUST, Sup Forums?

Goddamn. Heroin is a hell of a drug.

How short are his arms?
What is he becoming an old lesbian or a T-Rex?

Is that the girl from the Freddie vs Jason movie cause JUST

that's who he's with

I wore shirts inside out before it was cool

I know its almost Halloween and all but 2spooky!

What's wrong here?

Frog mode

>tfw he fell for the "frog tech" meme

male JUST is weird because I feel like generally men can age pretty well if they take okay care of themselves and stay mentally healthy

even women, if they eat really quality foods and exercise and don't overdo it with fighting age unnaturally can age with a kind of dignified beauty. where I live it's wealthy hippie women mostly and they basically all age like Jill Stein... no botox or hair dye but because they're so into healthy food and yoga and stuff they age in a really graceful, pretty way

JUST isn't only about looks, it's about status, popularity AND looks

but you're right, most people choose to basically age like milk

I honestly don't know how she can get up in the morning. that looks like a nightmare - going from being a young women with so much power in her beauty, the world opening all its doors to you - and then devolving into this abject, rubber cat-woman. being a woman must be awful in that way, the decline is so drastic and quick.

>Black don't Crack

OUR GUY

Too much living on the edge

This is just unfortunate genetics, really.

just realize really bad things happen to things to people who have fucked with me. and they always do it to themselves. I always warn them too.

At least he's acting still and even starring in roles

his face looks like it collapsed in on itself

youtube.com/watch?v=-_qMagfZtv8

Come back when?

Dubs confirms

Mac got fat again?

that poor poor bastard

how can nature be so cruel. Why would it pass these genetics from his ancestors??

This guy could've aged so well.
What a shame.

He would be great as like a sleazy politician

Because he was during happened apocalipsys

Rewatching Twin Peaks. Got to season 2 today. The scenes in the first episode with Donna strutting around like her shit don't stink and everyones all "WHOA DONNA HAYWARD LOOKS LIKE THAT!?!?" make me fucking sick, especially considering she cock blocked Coop from banging Audrey on screen, but everyone can fawn over her and she can have a love triangle.

Seeing how she turned out makes that all go away. Now she's ugly on the inside and out.

YEWWWWW COOULD BE MY-E-INE

This little guy is, not surprisingly, a creepy sex pervert

I'm just glad he's happy after the surgeries.

For the third movie in the new trilogy when they have all the actors who played anakian come to luke for a sweet flashback/ghosts

yeah, you wouldn't think such genes would have even made it this far. nature is really fucking cruel indeed.

he's been on the brink for like 5 years

>height: 6:0
I dont think he will become full JUST.

He's rich as fuck and gets to laze around playing video games all day.

>don't drink
>don't smoke / drugs
>drink lots of water
>stay out of the sun / wear sunscreen
>don't get disgustingly fat

isn't NOT becoming part of the JUSTice league actually pretty easy? how do these people, with all their money, end up obtaining membership?

>tfw MIB2-era Lara Flynn Bolye is forever gone
>lost in tiem
>like tears in the rain

;_;

WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME SO SAD?

women are retarded
they actually buy into the scam of plastic surgery lightly filling in some wrinkles or shaving a bump off their nose when the reality is they're having their face pumped full of shit, and/or carved up, creating layer upon layer of scar tissue that will never heal the way they think it will

I like how Joey turned out to be better than everybody. (except Jennifer Aniston)

TFW I have more money in the bank than Edward Furlong.

Jesus Christ, your post is as JUST'd as Ed.
Learn to format, faggot.

could he have? he was really, really good looking before, but I don't know if that necessarily promises that he was going to look good in middle age.

some guys who look good in their youth look unimpressive when they're older, and a lot of ho hum beta types grow into good looking men around their 30s or 40s. like their are prettyboys who just look like dykes when they age, or ones who are too pretty for their own good earlier but then when the testosterone kicks in later look like really good looking men.

or DiCaprio - really pretty and then I mean I guess he's supposed to be this screen idol still but he just looks like another regular beefy guy with a goatee. which seems like he almost did on purpose - he couldn't stay that pretty into later adulthood, it wouldn't be manly, so he overdid it with the muscles and goatee but now he just looks kind of plain.

looks happy and like a mob boss

people will always like him though. any of the Friends are made for life, come what may looks-wise.

nah, it's pretty easy to tell when they're trapparoonies

Future JUST predictions?

I don't think he'll go JUST, but I'm curious to see what he'll look like in 10 years time.

I have a headache, it's hard to write in a clear way in this state.

This motherfucker's gotta go heisenberg. Would still be ugly but at least would not be constantly asked to take seats over there

he must be rich AF by now.
hard to get JUST'ed after that