Sup Sup Forumsros

Sup Sup Forumsros
A debate with an user earlier lead me to create this short survey. If you have time to kill answer it. I will later create a thread based on the statistics.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclq6oVPun-HIMv_bmnHVUdPdMGlwQB9RAmeuWLP2pKbNHCQA/viewform?c=0&w=1

Pic unrelated.

bump

elle

Can't really answer most of the questions if you're a virgin

Your survey is ass and I stopped masturbating years ago.

why would you not masturbate? that's insane

It had gotten boring and simply a waste of time in my opinion. It left me less energetic for the rest of the day and I'd prefer to be in a high energy state.

That's odd. Do you have sex though? I can't picture a person abstaining from masturbation and not being in pain over it if they are not having sex regularly. Do your balls not hurt at all dude

I haven't had sex in over a year. Either way, my balls don't hurt. Built up semen is absorbed back into the body.

How old are you though? If I did that, I'd get raging boners all the time at very inappropriate occasions. Let alone my balls hurt if I don't masturbate when I'm not getting any. A LOT.
I guess you are kind of lucky tbh

I'm 18. I do get boners many times. As for balls hurting bad if without cumming, I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen. Just wondering if others could back me up on this.

Well, I can't. Blue balls happen BECAUSE you don't cum. Hence why if I'm not masturbating, having sex, get a boner and don't do anything about it, my balls hurt like hell man
Are you depressed? How can you be 18 years old and not masturbate or have sex in a year? I just can't wrap my head around this

I'm not depressed at all. All the people I know don't have some blue balls effect if they don't masturbate. You might have some medical condition, but don't take advice from me, I'm just saying.

FUCK YOUR SURVEY DATAMINER

ANONS: THIS IS AN ATTEMPT AT DATAMINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION

OOF

Shitty survey, most of the answers i can't be honest because i never dated and had sex

relationship questions and masturbation frequency make for a very uninteresting datamining tbh

If they don't masturbate for a years? Are you kidding me?

If most people you know haven't masturbated for years and don't have sex, are you 8 years old instead of 18? Are you a priest? What

>Implying I meant lots of years of abstinence

For my case, I haven't masturbated in like 2 years.

For other people, I just meant if they go for weeks or some months by w/o masturbation. But to get blue balls from days w/o nutting just sounds unnatural.

agree with user could go forever if I wanted to. longest I've gone is 3 months before I got bored one day and rubbed one out but I also have never gotten blue balls in my meat 22 years of life

I don't think it's normal to go for years without any sex or masturbation and don't get blue balls, sorry