Should people with an IQ <100 be allowed to vote?

Should people with an IQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Should people who don't get the first (and best) post even be allowed to speak?

yes

fpbp

Nobody should be allowed to vote.
The only parties there should be is a single fascist party.
/thread

I would be happy limiting them, and dead people, to 1 vote apiece.

This tripfag is correct and filtered.

Hail hydra

oh boy, let's give the Democrats every election from here on out, then.

retards and uneducated people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Democracy was a mistake

Democrats have 45 million low IQ niggers, and 45 million low IQ beaners among their roughly half of the population. Rule out the shitskins, and Democrats will never again win a single office, even local dogcatcher.

Y'all need to get in on the subconscious consensus boat.

>Should niggers be allowed to vote?
no

>democrats win majority white educated voters in New England and the midwest

Wow....... this is truly Sup Forums ebin faggot hivemind posting

>Implying tens of millions of rednecks are gonna somehow pass.

Good one.

You clearly underestimate how many hicks and bible thumpers there are that are completely retarded compared to rich Hollywood kikes and liberal yuppies who are "smart"

As opposed to the rest of the nation?

We're talking about IQ here, not some college degrees. And whites tend to be above 100 points.

The Bible Belt and Midwest is almost completely retarded, including IQ wise. These are people who name their kids Cletus and Tammy and weigh 600 lbs. Every south of maybe West Virginia is Somalia-tier

>The Bible Belt and Midwest is almost completely retarded, including IQ wise
Do you have any sources to back that up?

Really makes you think

You're Estonian, so you wouldn't understand. But the VAST majority of whites that live below the poverty line (60m?) are seriously nigger-tier in IQ and behavior. The more educated you are, the more liberal you are. This is indisputable.

Nobody should be allowed to vote.

Having everyone take IQ tests would be too much of a hassle, and the libshits would spend each and every day complaining about how this or that test is biased or whatever the fuck.

Founding fathers knew best. Limit it to land-owning white males.

And I'm sure this map is being generous. I grew up in NY, spent teenage years in Missouri, and went back to NY. I've driven on road trips through pretty much every state. Don't fall for the educated Southern gentleman meme. Yes they are nice people, but they are actually retarded. They are the obese, stupid American stereotypes that couldn't point out a single country outside of North America on a map.

Doesn't your government keep a record of IQ test results? I can't find it on Google but I'm not being very thorough either. The results I've actually seen have shown whites over 100 IQ, but there have to be some more localised results.

If they truly are nigger-tier in IQ, where are the stats to back that up?

I hate to say it, but yeah. Idiots have rights too.

I do think that there should be at least a basic test, though, one that's easily passable. Every person to vote for President should have to first name the CURRENT president, then name the nominees from the two major parties.

That would actually weed out an ENORMOUS number of people. Way more than you think.

not an argument

The south is only retarded because of niggers. You are aware that places like mississippi and alabama are like 40% black right?

Hilldog would win in a landslide

there are no stat
>replying to anyone who spews the "liberals are intelligent" meme

>banning everyone in America from voting
Nice one shit head, good idea

>states most infested by niggers and spics also have the lowest average IQs

colour me surprised
we're talking about -whites- here

Yes, which annoys me when Southerners claim that the East Coast is all niggers considering that's half the population of the South. I'm sorry but even white people from the South are genuinely retarded. Walk into any Walmart. They are on the right track when it comes to politics, but when it comes to defending their arguments it always ends in "muh guns" "Obama is from Kenya" "muh Confederacy" and "muh south will rise again"

not
an
argument

Uhh, you realize the under 100's on that map are only because of niggers and spics right?

Say it with me.
IQ. is. genetic.

>Midwest is almost completely retarded
>Source shows it has the second highest highest concentration of high-IQ states after New England with only Illinois being sub 100 and everything else being close to 102+

Sure it isn't just you that's retarded?

Estonia do you have a fetish for the Confederacy or something. Why are you defending a group of people you haven't been around. Half the loud, fat, and ignorant tourists you Europeans complain about are Midwestern/Southerners. Also that's funny since the South prides it on being """"""white"""" when it's 50% niggers

It sounds good in theory but think through the consequences user.

How much time and effort do you think would suddenly be expended on trying to bias those tests by even a fraction of a percent against or in favor of a particular type of voter?

Anything complicated will be corrupted, basics of human governance.

make it

Daily reminder that the Southron Gentleman of Colour and the Nigger are two quite different things user. As are the based Southron White Man and the ignorant redneck.

Every nation has their lows, but not all have anything else, unfortunately.

Why are you moving the goalposts?

We were talking about whether or not the democrats would actually be in power if the hypothetical >100 IQ vote was introduced. We're not talking about the South rising again or any of that nonsense.

Though I've talked to a few girls from the South and they seemed like okay people to me, a bit simple yet much wiser than the mindless nonces who want to force others to tolerate everyone.

That would be racist.

>colour
Nigel get off the proxy

but then trump wouldn't get any voters

like the politicians who most likely have high iq's but lack common sense and logic which is far more important? the average working class man would have a better idea about how to run a country than the out of touch elites who have lived on their estate all their life, may have a high IQ but cant even boil an egg

dumb fucking thread is dumb. kill yourself for making me reply

>point out a country
>North America
Pick one

Educate yourself, Pajeet.

Found the paki with an IQ of 90 or less.

What the fuck are you so asshurt about? Did Colonel Sanders fuck your mom or something?

I'm not moving the goalposts I'm explaining how half these people are fucking retarded and pride themselves on being retarded. These are the hardcore Protestant bible fundamentalists and parents giving their kids bleach enemas to cure autism you hear about. These are the people who believe vaccines are causing their kids to be retarded. Democrats would be in power if they was a >100 IQ vote because there are tons of liberal whites who qualify. Go and live in the South and see how smart these people are. Simple is a nice way of saying "not very bright" and surpinsingly half of these blue haired freaks are considered "smart" although they are absolutely misled when it comes to politics

As others have said, the IQ numbers are lower in the South because of high concentrations of minorities. Show evidence that white southerners are less intelligent than whites in other regions of the country and we'll talk.

White southerners are one of the few groups of people left in this country who still stand against leftist degeneracy. Show some respect.

>projection and strawmanning: the post

So people from the South can't spell and write like every other single person in the USA, ok. Sure thing Cletus

Considering IQ is statistically based, it's self-defeating to base suffrage on it when there's no universal baseline for 100 IQ intelligence.

>I'm explaining how half these people are fucking retarded and pride themselves on being retarded.
Yet the map you did provide shows that the IQ test results are pretty much what you'd expect from states with a SIGNIFICANT population of low-IQ blacks.

also unreasonable parties should not be allowed to take part in the elections

No, because Southerners are the fucking reason why everybody thinks America is full of uneducated, obese, retards who scream in public and can't point out places on a map. It's really fucking annoying when someone across the globe thinks they know more about a group of people they've never met and only heard memes about versus someone who has actually lived around them

AHAHAHHA

white southerners are the most retarded white trash in the country. Its hilarious how southerners blame niggers for everything. Explain West Virginia or Kentucky which are mostly white.

I've been to many places in the South and loved it, fuck off you fucking retard.

Yes because if not the elite puppets ("emotional intelligence") will administer the tests and you will have even worse anti-white conditions.

This.

why do the globalists hate fascism? because it would easily strip them of their power. That's really all you need to know that it ain't that bad of a system.

West Virginia, Kentucky, and Florida are mainly white. How about you come actually fucking visit they US and meet these people for yourself? I hope Tammy and her family of high school dropouts come visit Estonia so you can have enlightening political discussions with them. Why do you have such a hard on for the Bible Belt is what I want to know.

People in the south still resist the genocidal yankee boa constrictor of assimilation, yes we do.

Where did you go in the South? I fucking lived down there for about 5 years so I should know something

I've been seeing pictures of this dude for years now and I still have no idea who or what he is.

nobody on Sup Forums would vote then

How does it feel to know the Confederate flag is a flag of surrender and half of where you live is niggers?

>Florida
>white

You're officially retarded. Florida has one of the highest percentage of blacks and Hispanics in the country.

Memphis, Nashville, Charleston, Hampton Roads region in Virginia
Best accents, food, music, culture, everything

>implying there should be voting instead of a meritocracy

Still better than being a yankee cuckold who sells out his country to niggers because somebody has to please his women. Seriously, I'm an immigrant but I'd rather be a southerner than a libcuck yank.

Only people with more than 120 should be allowed to vote

>tfw only jews are allowed to vote

Eliminate the need to vote. Resort to minimal government. Retarded people self terminate or git gud. Problem solved.

So you went to major/tourist cities in the South where the majority of people have graduated high school and have some basic degree in college. You went to places where the economy is partislly based on tourism. I see you didn't go into the backwoods or the actual small towns and places where the majority of these fucking retards are

>I'm an immigrant
>typing like someone from the South and holding onto Southern customs
Why are you trying so hard to be something you aren't?

Here's a better version:
- You have to be male
- You have to be 26 years or older
- You must be working for at least 3 years

If all of the above are fulfilled, most of the problems should go away.

Kentucky's extremely close to 100 on that map and it seems that only 73% of people in Florida speak English as a native language.

I don't need to fucking meet them since we're only talking about one thing - does their IQ meet the required 100 or not? Doesn't matter how they fucking act, I've seen people with 130+ IQ get blind drunk every weekend and act like complete jackasses.

Aaaaand there go the goalposts just flying off into the distance.

>no true scotsman fallacy

lol

lol new york and pennsylvania have amish communities who literally live in the 19th century

NY and PA are literally pre-industrial primitives LOL

>Mfw places with high British ancestry have the highest IQ's
Truly the Masterrace, god save the Anglos

it shouldn't necessarily be based on intelligence level but rather based on ability to act with reason and logic and not FUCKING emotion.

How does it feel to know that your culture has become so debased none of you even care if it survives anymore?

Call that victory all the way to the graveyard of history yankanon. We'll still be here to write your eulogy.

Been all of over the States. Southerners are, by a huge margin, the most red pilled, intelligent group I've encountered in general. Yes, there may be a number of inbred tards (I'm looking at you Mississippi), but you will never find a more down to earth and tough people than those below the Mason-Dixon Line.

>Amish
>NY
Maybe retarded hillbillies who live in Upstate but I can promise you there are no fucking retards like that in Long Island or any of the Boroughs. I could care less about Pennslyvania, although there is a significant population there

Honestly, you shouldn't be able to vote unless you own property. People with

inb4 12 year old Reddit eugenics supporters

You literally went to the tourist traps. That's like me going to Moscow and expecting every single small inbred town in Siberia to have people similar to those in Moscow

>this goy fell for the IQ meme

You do realize that testing scores are absolutely meaningless between different versions of any of the half-dozen different tests... each test scores differently... and they're all "revised" about every 8-10 years to re-adjust the baseline, right?

If the majority of the population grows dumber test scores are still going to normalize back to 100. The average IQ of any individual in the fiction "Idiocracy" is still 100. It's literally how the damn scale works.

You can't even compare scores between two different generations. Every lying Jewbag comparing some nigger's modern test score to some famous white person seventy years ago is an absolutely pointless and fabricated metric.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

Subjective. A lot of arguments that Sup Forums considers legit boil down to nothing but muh feels.

oh so you're from newyawk

no fucking wonder why you're completely oblivious to cold, hard facts and instead go on tangents with the most warped logic to be in the right

We're also seeing that from a presidential candidate of yours from New York - completely disconnected from reality and makes his entire living from incoherent and offensive statements.

Explain California, the liberal paradise :^)

Every citizen should be allowed to vote, but people should be able to take civics test to have their vote count for more.

>fascism
>not natsoc
Ha-ha, my man, I like you already.

So why aren't the highest IQ countries liberal?

>a culture of inbreeding and the gluttony of deep fried food
If you think Southern culture in anyway affected the North your fucking retarded. There is much more culture in the North than the South. The culture in the North developed from European immigrants post 1930s. There's more culture in Greenpoint and Arthur Ave, NY than there's is in half the South.

The average person is more likely to vote for Republican, whereas the faggot liberal who went to University is more likely to vote Democratic.

Democracy is a sham. Ask Socrates.

No, I drove in between all of them and saw all the shit in between, the only retards I encountered were black (and even they were better than the ones in the north and Europe). Why the fuck do you think isolated bumfuck communities are representative of a majority of southerners for the purpose of arguments?