Sup Forums BTFO by liberals

>"liberals are more intelligent than conservatives"

It is not just a meme, actually it seems to be based on facts and datas:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/SPQ2010.pdf

So tell me Sup Forums, how do you rationnalize that ?
You blame problems on shitskins IQ but liberals can actually do the same with you, the political niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/piwaBO6U43U
youtu.be/u3izPap5ER8
anonymousconservative.com/blog/venezuela-enters-second-phase-of-apocalypse/
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU&list=PLMNj_r5bccUw40CpD-JYXJyVsDYsj7ITD
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because a large portion of right wingers are poorer so they have to live next door to the migrants coming into the country so they know their real behaviour. Liberals might be smarter and more educated so they live inctheir own little bubble.

That's because liberalism is a white ideology. Even dindus who vote overwhelmingly for Democrats don't identify as liberal.

I wonder what liberals will say to this.

This thread.

Again.

God damn it if liberals were so smart why do they rely so fucking heavily on cognitive dissonance in their arguments as if they're all schizophrenic?

>Strip whites of all privilege
>Give all that privilege to blacks
>Blacks are still underprivileged because of oppressive whites

Come the fuck on now. These people are scraping at the bottom of the barrel intelligence-wise.

Are you saying the conservative ideology isn't white too? Wtf are you even talking about? This is liberal propaganda, liberal ideology is a JEWISH ideology. Don't for one second believe this shit brother.

But it thought iq isn't real to liberals. I guess it's real when you see a study that supports your preconceived notions

Moderately intelligent people level out at mid 100's and retain their liberal views. Once you go past that step into 120's territory you either swing wildly back into conservatism because you realize the direction liberalism takes you or you retain a feigned liberalism and try to take advantage of all the supposedly smart liberals under you. Or other reasons, like pushing a globalist agenda, etc.

Nice source.

Modern SJW liberals are not liberals. And are often very conservative meaning they will not tolerate open discussion about the issues.

>IQ tests show that SOME liberals are SLIGHTLY more intelligent than SOME conservatives
haha pol btfo

>IQ tests show that the VAST MAJORITY of niggers are SIGNIFICANTLY less intelligent than
other races
nu uh muh oppreshon muh rayciz test id don count!

Pick one, please

Who care?
In democracy, the vote of a dumb right-winger has the same value of the vote of a highly educated faggot.

>tfw selecting your own butcher makes you "intelligent" nowadays

We're sure experiencing crazy times mates.

IQ does not correlate with emotional intelligence, women are emotional. Who are the most vocal pro-refugee people? Women. Also the problem is that the current education system does not promote "thinking outside the box" . In school and uni you mostly meet people very similar to yourself so you assume they have the same values and world-understanding as you do. That however is an illusion and people who have had more experience with the short-comings of the system are highly likely to be pro-conservative. If you hammer liberal values to a kid for decades with the help of media/propaganda/education , he is obviously more likely to identify himself as a liberal.

Oh a "statistic" by Chink Chong "I'll sell correlations as causation"

SAVAGE, RAPTOR, HIDE

>file title

That's interesting that higher IQ asians voted more for McCain relatively as the population, same for Hispanics.
But the american vote is a bit corrupted by the fact that race relation is almost the number one topic in America, people vote a lot based on that.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

To use this as a defense if your view is to secede your agency and capacity for rational thought entirely. You're basically saying 'I don't need to think about these things, other people must have done the thinking already and that's good enough for me'.
In reality it's a case of Papa Yuri's subversive tactics in action. It hasn't got more to do with IQ than it does with level of education. Public schools and universities are hubs for 'liberal' though be it by virtue of actual attempts to indoctrinate or just by virtue of the social justice movements and the people who identify more with the 'liberty' (i.e. classic liberal, I think more accurately called libertarian) ideal.

IQ may relate to capacity to think rationally, but people in liberal spheres such as most universities don't feel the need to apply that sort of critique to the average (perceived as) neutral political stance.

>liberals use some IQ poll as fact
>liberals turn their face to IQ when it comes to race when there are cold hard scientific facts about IQ differences and race that have been documented for at least half a century

I have a high IQ and am fairly conservative. I'm also smart enough to realize that IQ tests are biased to a certain type of problem solving intelligence.

While I might be able to unravel word games, dodge trick questions, and recognize complex patterns, there are real world problems I wouldn't be able to solve half as capably as, say, a machinist with a lower IQ score but years of practical mechanical problem solving experience.

forgot to mention the obvious, those spheres attract higher IQ individuals seeing as they're post secondary education centers. These people don't tend to be as heavily invested in politics and genuinely believe that what they're doing thinking and saying is 'the right thing'. They're not stupid for it, they just don't care or know any better.

I'd love to see what definition of "liberal" they used. The vast majority of intelligent people on the right and left are for "liberal" social policies, but I'd say the most are also for lassiez-faire economic policies.

The left and right's versions of "liberal" social policies vary, too. The leftist "liberals" want to protect their special interest groups and imprison those who offend them. The liberals on the right just want to leave everyone alone.

Thus, I can't trust this data.

my man those things don't just happen with IQ

>liberals
>smart
pick 1

If Liberals are smarter how come they make less money?

Thats because university-level students are exclusively left-wing (I'm in university right know, I see it daily).

The question is: is it because of university student's high IQ or because of universities' "diversity, love and safe spaces" propaganda?

Correlation is proven, but what about causality?

>less than 1/3 SDev

Liberalism comes from heavily populated places i.e. cities. You do not have any of the more leftist phenomena in scarcer-populated places.
Moreover, education caters mostly to said dense populations, precisely because there is the population and therefore demand for it. And surprise - education amounts to around 15 point difference in IQ.

Which is way less than what the studies here show.

And a small tidbit why I don't like liberalism as it is now.
Mentioned leftist phenomena are pretty consistent with Calhoun's behavioral sink observations. Read up the quote on wikipedia or wherever and note how much dense populations of rats mirror what's usually rounded here into a thing called "degeneracy", starting from homosex, through dissolution of gender roles up to hikikomoris. We are at peak human pack density in the cities and the resultant fallout will lead to a crisis whether you like it or not.
Rat societies go extinct from overpopulation.
Rome had a trap emperor in 200s (with a husbando no less!) and entire empire almost crumbled not a generation after.
Hastening the process by immigration and countries deathly afraid of demographic decline will lead to escalation and collapse.
Then again, maybe it's just a great circle of civilisation and it should happen and as hard as it can?
Mark this post if you want.

Political affiliations don't have as much to do with intelligence as they have with principles. Principles dictate your political ideology.
Liberalism has been the main course of western civilization for centuries now even if it reached current insane levels only recently, so it's only natural that people start with a certain ideological background. Whether they throw it away or not is more of a matter of life circumstances I think.

Your average math professor or theoretical physics professor, so a person with I think an IQ of around 130 on average, doesn't necessary delve that much into politics, they are just extremely focused on their autistic endeavours as they should. So they aren't necessary going to question the fundamental political principles they hold since they've been young, and considering the kind of social class they occupy, they are probably going to stick with it for the sake of surviving.

The idea that people in intellectual fields are naturally smart with everything is absolutely idiotic. If anything, they can be more loudmouthed due to society telling them their opinion matters more even if it's about something they aren't familiar with in any way.

That's because niggers and shit are super conservative so they are lumped in.

Notice there will never be a poll like this identifying which political party you vote for because the Dems would get all the retards

>In reality it's a case of Papa Yuri's subversive tactics in action. It hasn't got more to do with IQ than it does with level of education. Public schools and universities are hubs for 'liberal' though be it by virtue of actual attempts to indoctrinate or just by virtue of the social justice movements and the people who identify more with the 'liberty' (i.e. classic liberal, I think more accurately called libertarian) ideal.

Go for Papa Yuri example, but before him there were people who inventend the values Papa Yuri talked about, they did not appear ex-nihilo, people like Owen, Lenin, Sartre, etc... promoted them and they were not dummies or manipulated.

I mean all your progressives who created various economic/political systems spawned from universities (or their equivalent like the salons) at one time or another, they were interested by issues and were creative and intelligent enough to generate alternative systems.

I agree there is a herd mentality phenomenom promoting liberalism in universities but same thing can be applied for conservatives in a lot of places, somebody must still read political books somewhere at the college and think they are the most convincing.

Chicken or the egg ?

>some lame poll shows IQ is slightly higher in liberals
HAHAH STUPID DUMB REDNECK RACIST KKKONSERVATARDZZ

>giant study shows blacks have lower iq than whites
OH MY GOD SYSTEMATIC RACISM IQ DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING IT'S ALL ENVIRONMENTAL YOU STUPID FUCKING RACISTS TAKE IT DOWN TAKE IT DOWN NOW IS THIS PEER REVIEWED BY NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON? NO? THEN SHUT THE FUC KUP

> Only shows up to 106
Plebeians, also doesnt drop low enough to show the african american demographic.

Daily Mail can eat a dick.

youtu.be/piwaBO6U43U

youtu.be/u3izPap5ER8

>Liberal have high iqs
Then why do they support the destruction of their own country withouth any reason besides the unlogical :muh ebil nadsi ancestors

>niggers, beaners and arabs vote liberal
>all have 2 digit iq's
>successful white males vote republican
>average iq of 100

something tells me you are lying

Also wow I guess I am a #leafmissile now

Brb, switching to Democratic party for IQ gainz

The high IQ intellectuals of the Soviet Union we're also communists.

Doesn't make any since all the fucking nonwhites vote for liberals ya dingus. These stats are fucking bullshit.

Test non religious conservatives. So much of conservatism is focused on moral issues and not economics.

Libertarians are the smartest.

They base their decisions on facts and logic, rather than their feelings (like liberals) or fears (like conservatives).

By having a 140 IQ and being conservative.

u dont need intelligence to run a government; u need common sense

To bad you guys are completely out of touch with reality. Appealing to the small amount of smart people in the world will never get you political traction.

I'd trust someone with experience over someone who's intelligent and has no experience.
This just shows that people who have been insulated are more liberal.
Who would have thought it.

>do well in school
>do well on standardized testing
>listen during liberal indoctrination classes
I explained it for you.

>Social status plays no part in your ideology

wew lad.

What's the point of this? It doesn't indicate anything other than 6mil white people preferred a white president to a black president.

The other thing is that it seems like the total votes for either candidate were adjusted by the same factor, which probably doesn't reflect reality, in that you can't be sure people with IQs over 100 aren't more likely to vote McCain.

It's just a dumb image in general. Too bad most of Sup Forums will just accept it at face value because it's what they want to see.

Liberals dominate the academia & dictate what it means to be intelligent, what's new?

The Nazis from the Nuremberg Trials were almost all geniuses.

But why do they dominate academia?

>right-wing politics are always and have always involved race and immigration
ok

I'm left as all fucking hell, but it's absolutely true that minorities often support parties that help them without endorsing those ideals. Black Democrats are generally more conservative than white Democrats for a wide variety of reasons.

Similarly, Muslims in Europe are rarely left-wing, but support left-wing parties out of perceived necessity. In the United States, Muslims were big fans of the GOP until anti-Islamic rhetoric became part of the GOP platform.

The point of the image is that liberals like to charactarize conservatives as dumb, uneducated hicks when, in fact, Democrats couldn't win elections without the stupid vote.

When everything's good, people can afford to be liberal, roughly, r-selected. When people have their guard up - they are or have been under some threat - they fall back on the human 'K'-selection regime. Read the sidebar here: anonymousconservative.com/blog/venezuela-enters-second-phase-of-apocalypse/

or watch Stefan Molyneux' (sp?) small series on the idea: youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU&list=PLMNj_r5bccUw40CpD-JYXJyVsDYsj7ITD

All of which is to say, that even liberals (approx 'r') can be switched over to conservatives ('K'), like that old saying that a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged.

If there is a correlation, it's probably because a higher IQ gets you a better, richer life. But threaten that, and you're back on your 'K' guard.

The dominate the social """"sciences"""" because everyone else knows that social sciences are all junk.
I've yet to meet one liberal in mathematics or any of the hard sciences.

>So tell me Sup Forums, how do you rationnalize that ?

By acknowledging that the majority of Western universities/higher learning institutions are nothing more than centres for Marxist indoctrination and that anyone who tries to link someones political leanings with IQ is an insecure failure with an artificially induced self-esteem.

Don't assume all blacks are liberal. Most Southern Baptists agree with GOP social positions, but vote for the Democrats because of poor feelings toward the Republican party.

These studies are almost exclusively only measuring "social conservatives" vs "social liberals"

Most of Sup Forums is pretty liberal when it comes to social politics. Sure, we might be disgusted and disapprove of a lifestyle, but we're generally OK with people doing it as long as they don't shove it on other people.

You know what groups have very socially "conservative" views on gays and women?

Blacks, muslims and other non-European ethnic minorities.

What groups have low-IQs as well?

Where did I say all blacks are liberal?

I'm the one who said most blacks DON'T identify as liberal here .

This video covers the subject pretty decently
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI

>liberals like to charactarize conservatives as dumb
So what does the image do to address that, one way or the other? Republican/Democrat doesn't necessarily equate to Conservative/Liberal.

Not only that but that image shows every group except whites still voting for Obama. Asians should in theory be the "smart vote", smarter than whites, and yet they still chose Obama almost almost twice as much.

It would also be a lot clearer if it wasn't a black candidate matched up against a white candidate. Show me Bush/Kerry or Bush/Gore.

>Democrats couldn't win elections without the stupid vote.
i.e. if you drop 84% of blacks and 67% of Hispanics, a white candidate can eek out a popular vote victory of 1.6% against a nonwhite candidate.

Not exactly impressive.

>Not being able to recognize danger when it's looking you in the race is intelligent

Try harder artard

>rich liberals

It doesn't negate your argument. Left-leaning persons are generally smarter, probably because they happen to be more educated.

Obviously, there are are innumerable geniuses on the right. Look at Stravinsky or Schoenberg, Heidegger or Nozick. We're speaking only in averages.

>Left-leaning persons are generally smarter because universities are liberal indoctrination camps

ftfy, bro

>universities are liberal indoctrination camps
I don't understand why this stereotype is so prevalent. I majored in comp sci and math. Political ideology didn't factor into my education one way or the other. Or was my indoctrination just that subtle?

It's interesting that none of the articles on this study mention that both gender and race are stronger indicators than adolescent intelligence.

You didn't have millions of pro-faggoty, pro-feminist demonstrations at your school?

I graduated college in 2013 and that SJW shit was everywhere.

Ruh oh.

Didn't mention than blacks don't like to stay with one partner either :^)

why should i care if being liberal makes me better at taking tests?

this fucking meme again
correlation v causation. All the colleges and shit are liberal and if a conservative person tried to get in there and display even for a split second their political viewpoint, they would get harassed endlessly. also IQ test dont measure intelligence

Most professors outside of engineering are pretty liberal. I went to a pretty conservative engineering school but even there the gen ed classes were all VERY liberal leaning. I had a Communications prof who talked about how white men were a plague on society

libfags tend to be autistic and hypocritical. "we love free speech"... "oh but if its racist you should be jailed and beaten".

>libfags reference race all the time
>they prefer only minorities
>preferring one race opposed to another is racist
>???
>libfags = racist

Niggers and Muslims hold very conservative beliefs. Both races are known to be cheated by IQ tests according to liberals. Good job libtards.