Hopefully this faggot's channel faces such backlash now that he forever gets removed from stardom

Hopefully this faggot's channel faces such backlash now that he forever gets removed from stardom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4VfnpNN2zA
youtube.com/watch?v=dPz3Ggujju8&t=63s
youtu.be/N0Xu08qXDDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wut happend

brief story? I thought he was irrelevant after vine ended.

I guess he went to the suicide forest in Japan and found a body then recorded it and uploaded it to his channel¿

Unfortunately him and his brother at em the most successful vloggers on YouTube cause the 12 year olds from vine followed them over

he went to aokigahara and filmed a person that literally committed suicide the day he went. Then he and all his youtube fags all joked and laughed and uploaded their separate youtube videos. with the dead body in the thumbnail. with the title WE FOUND A DEAD BODY

I'd still fuck him. He's hot.

aokigahara is the suicide forest in japan where hundreds of people have committed suicide

who cares?

don't cut yourself on that edge there buddy

cool i want to find dead bodies.

Shocker, perfect Blond hair Blue eye aryan is a fucking degenerate.

Anyone get the vid?

nah
maybe there will be a shitstorm
all that free attention
chanel gets even bigger
he fakes an apology
the end

youtube.com/watch?v=L4VfnpNN2zA

I hope he gets arrested over this somehow. This guy is human trash. The town they lived in kicked them out for fucks sake.

>blond
thats's dye yo

This guy gets it sadly.

any pictures or vidya?

Being disrespectful apparently is worth money and is funny to teens

Why the fuck are you giving him views? Mirror that shit

This is a reupload...

Why don't you go to reddit and cry about it.

Op this is Sup Forums you'll see a dead body every few threads who honestly cares about some rich pretty boy

also where i go to FUCK YOUR MOMMA

Get out of my country REEEEEEEE

Because talentless fucks don't deserve to be rich

eh, this could've been done tastefully. showing the body was a bad idea, but talking about it and turning the video into a message about mental illness and suicide in general would've been the smart thing to do.

not this "HEEEEEY WE'RE VLOGGING omg we found a body this is horrible HOLY SHIT LMAOO WE'RE VLOGGGGINGGGG" tone that the video had.

He definitely exploited it to become very tasteless. I just hope people don't lose the video so iDubbbztv can make a content cop on this cancer.

I mean we post worse things on Sup Forums

but still he's pretty much cunt personified. With as much influence as he has, you'd think he'd do something good with his life.

hell Idubbbz has done better with his life then Jake

Didnt even bother to take off that ridiculous hat.

If i were Disney i would have sued him and his brother for associating my brand with their cancer

He deleted it off his channel. Everyone else re uploaded it.

Someone like Logan just lacks empathy and strays from social norms. He honestly did nothing wrong except break youtube's rules. People will use this to try and destroy his career either out of jealousy or for the money.

I don't see the problem. It was some random person's dead body. He didn't kill the guy or dig up his grave, he just found a dead body and made a video about it. Who would be offended or care about this.

Waiting for Ethan to make a reaction video

He recorded a dead body for the sake of views.

Nobody needs to do anything, he destroyed his career well on his own...

basically he went to the suicide forest in japan and recorded a dead body. for views.
worst part is; before the backlash his original post had 65k likes. his fans dont give a fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=dPz3Ggujju8&t=63s

be nice if hes detained in japan they dont take kindly on pussy white folk

Thats hilarious

Ya all know how respectful most teens are right?

this.

i never really watched this guy. is he better than pewdz or ethan? i can only handle so much of these big youtubers tbh.

I honestly thought it was a great video. I've seen several documentaries about the forest and want to visit one day.

I don't see what is that he doing wrong. It's just a business. It isn't much different from Elsa videos. Kids are fucking dumb, why not capitalize on them? Plus it is parent's fault that they brought up such tastless kids.

yeah, I saw it when it was still up on his channel and I was surprised to see how few dislikes it had compared to likes, but then I looked through the comments and it's a bunch of 12 year olds talking about how great Logan is.

little faggots

I don't see how this would generate views, or out rage. All the shit you see from Japan, killing yourself in public and having your body filmed is probably one of the better out comes. I mean it's not like he shoved a squid up the corpses are right?

it won't. We just have a bunch of angry tumblr fags on Sup Forums now that are fucking delusional.

pretty much yeah.

Its all about getting the spotlight, he knew damn well what he was doing; his type is just in it for the fame and glamour in any way, shape or form.
Nothing will happen to him, nothing changes.

Nothing will happen because he literally did nothing wrong. Except maybe break Youtube's EULA

eh cant deny its not disrespectful.. like how would you like it if your father/mother/sibling was displayed like that by that faggot?

and if he gets banned he'll lose money

he also makes youtube so much money that im pretty sure theyre gonna do their best to hide the shit out of this. idk how successful theyre gonna be at that.
i mean the dude is the lead actor of one of the only youtube red shows. they p much have no choice.

There’s only one person who posts on b and her name is Anonymous, retard

I mean, of course. Even so, his parents aren't concerned with this, I'm sure, because they just lost a son. Respect won't bring back their dead son.

Good luck with that. His core fan base is like 8-13 years olds.

i agree, logan brings so much revenue for youtube, doubt they will slack him...50% of all the revenue from his channel goes directly to google (as with any yt channel)

looks 99% fake

Looks like the fakest shit I've ever seen, like all the other videos the guy makes.

Looks like he strung up some doll.

/thread

Falls under YouTube's guidelines under violent or graphic content

Visit and stay.

People are getting mad about a YouTube shot poster. Just keep quiet and let his shit content disappear.

Who is that and why should I give a fuck?

sorry cry video when?

Google could misplace 5 billion dollars and it wouldn't effect the bottom line. I doubt some faggot who is unknown to anyone outside his YouTube circle jerk is going to be worth and bad PR over.

what are you even trying to say, nigger? are you actually giving me shit for having seen the video on his channel before it got pulled down? I don't understand what this faggotry is. explain yourself, nigger.

that is a mirror you fucking retard

Fuck, replied to the wrong guy. You're right, I am become nigger, destroyer of brain cells.

He did nothing wrong and nobody cares about some random Japanese guys dead body being shown.

Did the others really upload there on vids? I don't know who the others are but they are just as susceptible to backlash as him.

my first reaction would of been “yo bro” aswell. At least he was raising suicide awareness. Even though he was making jokes and laughing the whole time. We all cope in different ways. What happened to the good old days when Sup Forums didn’t get all in a tizzy about this. Shit I remember seeing live streams on here with people killing themselves and y’all where eating it up. When did you all become so fucking PC.

He should be arrested for finding a body and filming it? There are literally millions of videos far far worse than that on the internet. Thats not illegal. Its people like you that are newfagging this website up and turning it to shit even more than it always has been. I have no idea who this jewtuber is and I honestly don't give a fuck, but a few years ago all anyone here would be saying is post a link and then complain that its not graphic enough. You don't belong here so please leave. You're killing this shitty site just by posting your snowflake comments. Go hang yourself in that Jap forest.

>feet on the ground
>covered neck and chest
>purple hands that look like makeup
>bad acting and smiles from everyone in the group
>logan paul

what else do you need to believe it was faked?

youtu.be/N0Xu08qXDDY

I don't think there's anything wrong with the video. The guy documented something. He seemed to be laughing out of nervousness and wasn't as emotionally responsive to it because it's a stranger. Come on. Most of us wouldn't be either.
There's a bunch of CP on this website, people telling other people who are suicidal to live stream their suicide on Sup Forums. Just seems ridiculous to me all of you are taking a high moral ground.
The guy starts the video by saying it's not monetized. He films the body because he is documenting it. It's a documentary, no matter the quality.
Being outraged by this is total and utter bullshit.

THIS

"Is funny to teens"

You're on Sup Forums faggot we all find that funny.

What a cunt

Vine ended? When?

Degenerate faggots would shove anything up their assholes.

some one needs to leak his personal info . this man is such a pice of shit and low life. we need him banned from you tube

no ones asking him to get emotional over a stranger but it's extremery disrespectfur to make memes over a dead guys body for views and popularity, and also pretty creepy and cringey, what a weirdo. He looks like a turbo faggot from OPs picture too so fuck him

nah just shadow ban him like Youtube does everyone else. He'll thing he's still getting subs and views.

How do they tie the noose with those almonds for eyes?

He seems like the kind of faggot I'd want to knock out if I ran into him at a party. But besides that, whats the big fucking deal? Dude found a body, censored it he may have laughed and made a joke or two but he said himself that he uses humor as a coping mechanism. Unless you're ever found a dead body who are you to say how he should act?
And after just a few minutes of finding the guy they were all talking about how suicide isn't the answer and seek out help. The end of the video you can tell the whole situation had time to sink in and he was being serious and somewhat sincere. So why is everyone freaking out and acting like he's the one who hung the guy? I don't see a problem with this video other than the fact the guy looks, acts and talks like a complete faggot.

Actually this. Why is everyone treating this as if its real?

If real, he's a piece of shit to post this for views and perma-ban his ass from the internet.

If not, he's still a piece of shit to post it for views and perma-ban his ass from the internet.

Either way, he's a piece of shit. Anyone of these fuckers feeding him views on the idea that it's real is stupid.

We get enough rekt threads here. A video of a dead body is going to rustle my jimmies? Fucking please.

>Stuffed pants

Detain him for what exactly?

Spotted the underage b&
MODS

This dudes channel is going to be as dead as the body in his thumbnail

And so will JewTube. I'm sure this guy, whoever the fuck he is, will be around for as long as he keeps making videos.

Isn't he in prison now for supposedly molesting a minor? HAHAHAHAHAHAJA

funny thing about seeing a dead body, most of the time it looks fake. we're so used to convincing special fx in our media, the reality just looks dumb, like someone faking.

I came twice watching that vid. Second one was when I saw the purple hand. Couldn't help myself.

Why?

anyone who gets unreasonably angry over youtubers who don't appeal to their demographic like op are jealous they aren't young and rich

no one here gives a fuck, and they shouldn't

They faked it. Then called the police, ambulances and fire department and stuck around until they got there. This guy seems like a retard in that video but not that retarded.
If he faked all that then he'd be going to Jap jail for a while.

>faggots

Or paying a big fucking fine.