Why's he so sad

Why's he so sad

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Nathaniel_Essex_(Earth-616)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he's old and outlived literally everyone he's ever cared about
All the mutants are dead
His feet hurt

>What have I become, my sweetest friend? Everyone I know goes away in the end...

>ywn be able to grow a proper beard

He hurt himself today.

Literally don't shave for half a year.

What did he mean by this ?

>cover your neck and upper lip with pube tier brown and blond thin hair

No thanks I look bad enough already.

>tfw you hurt yourself today
;_;

Prisoners was a pretty good movie OP

>Jesus, Joel!

>X-23 isn't black

A wasted opportunity to inject some diversity into a new beginning for the Wolverine character

Do you think the mutants were hunted down and killed or just died of old age?

I'm hoping for a Watchmen-esque opening sequence showing what happened to them all

>Mutants... they're gone now

So, Sup Forums.... did he kill them all?

It could be a twist, like in Old Man Logan

Wolverine killed them because (not) Mysterio manipulated his brain.

I think the twist is going to be that Charles accidentally psychically killed most of the mutants as he became older and began having mental problems. We see in the trailer that when he's presumably dying there's some sort of shockwaves going on as X-23 is crawling to him and the soldiers around him may be frozen like he did in X2 at the museum. I think instead of Wolverine accidentally killing everyone, Charles did it, and the only reason Wolverine survived is because his brain regenerated after Charles essentially fried it.

yeah

>Why's he so sad

Because he went back in time to save the world from a Sentinel-filled future and ended up with this equally bad future.
Either that or Cyclops was right.

about what

Don't worry Sup Forums 100 years and you fuckers will be wiped from the earth

How old is Charles in this? I mean even in X-Men 3 he was pretty fucking old.

If you look at X-Men Origins Wolverine has been around since the 19th century, and hes barely changed since World War 2. Why is he aging and dying all the sudden? It couldn't have been within 20 years of the events in X-Men 3.

Charles has to be like 120 or some crazy shit. Is Wolverine injecting his blood into Charles?

Why is Wolverine suddenly not healing?

So many plot-holes from the get-go, this movie is going to blow balls.

your mom will still be a darkie

Did anyone else think this shot is fucking sick?

Is he our new CIA??!?!?!

>How old is Charles in this?
In 2024 Patrick Stewart will be 84. Probably around that age.

>Why is he aging and dying all the sudden?
You're going to look more similar from 30-50 than you will from 0-30 and 50-death user. Humans go through dramatic change in maturing then once they reach adulthood it just becomes a matter of deterioration. Logan didn't really start significantly deteriorating until maybe ten or fifteen years prior to the start of this movie? I think The Wolverine is no longer canon so the latest appearance of Logan is whatever year it was at the end of Days of Future Past when he returns to the future.

>Why is Wolverine suddenly not healing?
Wolverine's healing factor begins to slow down the more he ages, much like a normal human being's healing factor. His is just greatly exaggerated and so didn't start slowing until he was around 150.

If they did a Mister Sinister Easter Egg for Apocalypse, how is this Wolverine's last movie?

Sinister is not in this one so there has to be one after this correct?

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

if this is real thats fucking bleak

This is just Jackman's last Wolverine movie.

Also considering this is all about Weapon X and X23 it'd make sense that the Mr Sinister easter egg in Apocalypse is setting up this movie and Mr Sinister is the villain.

Sinister is the one who caused the lack of mutants mentioned in the trailer. Hunted down by Essex Corp or whatever the companies name is.

pretty good user, would be a nice dynamic with wolverine having to care of the man that took everything from him because hes all he has left, all without him even remembering.

I'm hoping it's because they use the plot twist from the comics. I kinda doubt they'd go THAT dark though.

This is giving the writers way too much credit.

The mutants are all gone because that team we see in the trailer probably just hunted and killed them all and maybe biological warfared them or some shit. I strongly doubt that the hacks who wrote this movie (look them up on wikipedia) have the talent to come up with or handle material with that sort of gravitas and darkness, and no FOX executive would sign off on it either.

I get sad every time I see some fat neckbeard NEET on this site come up with better ideas and storytelling than paid professional writers. It actually happens pretty regularly. Writers unions sure do fuck over creative industries.

>Mr Sinister is the villain.

No where on the IMDB page dumbass. He is not in this movie.

It'd be a lot harder to have movies Wolverine convincingly tear through all the mutants far more powerful than him. It was already far beyond anyone's already suspended disbelief in the comics.

Except then you get the second twist.
Charles isn't even real. He only exists in Logan's head now.

Oh well since imdb knows everything about the movie why not just look up the full plot and see for yourself?

>Set in the future, Logan and Professor Charles Xavier must cope with the loss of the X-Men when a corporation lead by Nathaniel Essex is destroying the world leaving it to destruction, with Logan's healing abilities slowly fading away and Xavier's Alzheimer's forcing him to forget. Logan must defeat Nathaniel Essex with the help of a young girl named Laura Kinney, a female clone of Wolverine.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Nathaniel_Essex_(Earth-616)

Nah but he's the dumbass though.

>Charles gets killed in X3 but backed up his mind onto his braindead twin brother in the hospital
>Charles gets killed by Wolverine but backs up a part of his mind in Logan's

what a tweest

>Nathaniel Essex is destroying the world leaving it to destruction

Who writes this shit?

Hey, RETARD. Did you see Mister Sinister in the fucking trailer?

Yeah.

Didn't think so.

What's wrong with his nose?

Let me guess... Marvel fags are going to praise the dark grittyness after complaining about it all year since BvS

Can't wait to watch the hypocrisy

Probably won't.

it'll just be 'lul we've used Caliban and hunted down all of your friend u mad'

Also looks like they're capturing mutants with those neck-to-hand cuffs instead of just exterminating them.

LMAO That is pretty garbage. It's like the teens short stories I had to proofread when I taught English summer school for credits one year.

nope

>trailers contain the entire movie now

>that dialogue

God damn Mark Millar is shit.

Sinister likes to experiment on mutants so maybe that's why.

Listen user, Mister Sinister is not in the iMDB page (which catalogs all the actors in every movie) AND he is not in the trailer. I think you need to just admit there is going to be another Wolverine and Fox is milking your wallet for more cash. Stupid fucking sheeple.

"Get the fuck out of my way."

>implying Sup Forums wants diversity
Nigga have you been to Sup Forums?

probably a part of his wolverine suit also continued on his left side of the face and forehead

Batman v supermans "dark/grit"
-forced an iconic hopeful/bright hero to be a Depressed constantly sad emo.

-D.C. Universe, a world of color and charm, is stripped of these two things because "dark is cool"

-the only thing that works is batman, whomes comic counterpart is also known to be dark but for some reason the idiotic director felt he had to drag super man and WW down the dark "gritty" hole that only batman works in.

Wolverine 3's "dark/grit" (as seen in the trailer)
-follows an iconic comic book counterpart "old man Logan".
-end of hugh jack and career as wolverine.
-wolverines is has one of the darkest/depressing storyline in marvel comics.

And you are curious why people reject a dark movie based on a bright comic, but are willing to accept a dark movie based on a dark comic?

Yeah it's a real head scratcher.

try again in english this time motherfucker

>What have I become.. my Swedish friend.

How is this haircut called?

Thingken of claws

Wait a second... it can't be... TWO FOUR SIX OH ONE

D.C. Cinematic universe = forced dark grit on bright charismatic charectors.

Marvels wolverines movie = A dark gritty movie for a dark gritty charector.

People prefer comic movies that are more faithful to the comic charector.

There you go, Just for your simple squirrel sized mind, can you absorb all that?

Is Deadpool Dead too?

Everybodys dead Dave

Yes, died of quip cancer.

Damn...

>Everyone I know says YES . . . in the end.

the goitre fade

>12 year old x23
this movie is going to blow

Unlikely. I mean, yeah, it'd be fucking sweet if the first part of the movie is Logan fucking killing every xman. But I don't think it'll happen in a shitty fox film.

i like this. it means these losers are dead

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

If you're under 24 year old, there's still time

one can only hope

what do?

Legacy virus.

>Be James "Logan" Howlett
>Have a shitty life full of violence and warfare
>Get mind fucked by Weapon X
>Met a qt redhead and found peace with her friends.
>Had to kill qt redhead.
>Met qt Japanesefu and found peace travelling the world with ayyliun sidekick
>Sentinels killed all his friends.
>Sent back in time, fixed everything.
>Got back to the future, and have his past body getting Weapon X'ed in a different way.
>Charles probably "merged" his memories, so he remember getting Weapon X'ed twice.
>But it's cool, everyone's alive and that qt redhead likes me.
>Everyone still got wiped out.

Movie Wolverine has been through some hard shit.

sick reference, bro

He's like the Harry Kim of the xmen

Hunted down,
Marvel has been beating around the bush about "Days of the Future Past" forever
Why they're focusing it all around Wolverine is the peak of cash grabbing, these capeshits deserve it though.
they need to be grabbed by the ankles and hung upside down until their pocket flip inside out

This is the first time I've read something creative here that's actually gotten a genuine positive reaction from me.

>charector

>You're an old man, Logan
Jesus Christ, really?