Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Replies for replies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNvTA5KVxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jeez, I'd push her on that bed and just rip those pants off. I'd already be hard so I just put her in a mating press until I just dump my load in her. She'd just be a hole for cum

moar

I'd push her onto the bed and rest her feet on my shoulders, yank down her leggings, and hold onto her ankles while I slide my cock in and out of her pussy. I'd fuck her nice and slow til she's begging me to go harder, then I'd flip her over and slip into her ass, and flow her as hard and fast as I can til we both cum together.
Wwyd?

rip that shirt in half and get an exhaustive look and feel of them titties perked up under there

Said 'just' too many times lol

Post pics with your stories so people can return the favor

Fucking lol user

Actually lmao

Id grab this piece of sexy by the back of head with a handful of hair and push her to her knees to undo my pants while I fonle her breats with my other hand, I can tell shed be a piece of work

What else? She's actually know for being freaky if you get in tbh

I just want to get more pics of these sexy bitches with the replies turned on it by it kinda my pics arent on phone sadly so this is 2nd best lol

Needs a good fuck omg

Nice, bet her lips would feel amazing

Get her on her knees and go balls deep in her mouth. Once my dick is covered in her spit tittyfuck her until I cum on her face and tits.
Tell her to strip and then get on the bed. When she lays down on her back I'd flip her over and fuck her ass until I cum inside it.

Id make her put my throbbing dick in her soothing mouth until I get rock hard in there and throat fuck her until she couldnt anymore

got nudes? shes fine as hell

I would make sure to take the time to proper fuck all orifices on this girls body my god

I'd pick her up and fuck her on the wall. As she starts to moan I put my fingers in her mouth and fuck her harder. Then as she starts to enjoy it I throw her down, bend her over and fuck her in the ass, she screams out of both pleasure and pain. Then I'd finish deep in her pussy and let her lick the rest off of my dick.

I'd bring her to her knees and push her face to the ground, propping her ass up for a nice hard fuck. I'd get on my knees behind her and slide my cock in her asshole, and grab onto her hair while I plow her, making her scream in pleasure til I cum deep inside her, then quickly plug her asshole with a buttplug so my cum doesn't spill out of her
Wwyd?

I'd press her face up against the mirror and pin her hands behind her back with one hand, and spread her with the other, and slide into her tight pussy nice and slow. I'd give her a nice hard fuck from behind, making her watch herself in the mirror, til I eventually pull out and blow my load all over her cute ass and legs

Fuck left's mouth while right eats her out, then fuck right's mouth while left eats her out. End with a double facial that they lick off of each other.

No nudes, gonna try catfish her for them lool her tits are good for being so petite

I'd go balls deep in this Asian slut, fuck her hard til I cum, make her suck my dick to get me hard again then face fuck her omg

Wwyd? Have to include both

Bend her over that counter and whip out those titties, grab a chunk of her hair and pound her from behind while she watches in the mirror. I'd play with her tits and smack her gorgeous ass til I'm ready to cum, then I'd bring her to her knees and cover her face with my load

Fuck her bent out the window so everyone can hear her moan, then cum inside her cunt and impregnate the slut

Wwyd?

Have her lie on that couch on her back and fuck her pussy until I cum inside her. After filling her I'd kiss her and play with her tits.

WWYD to me

Tell OP to kill their gay ass.

Anyone for her? Will reply

id throat fuck her until her mascara runs, then have her lick my balls and eat my ass. Id finish fucking her tits and cumming on her face.

Blowjob and cum in the hat then put it back on her head.

I'd tie her hands together above her head and lay her on her stomach, and grab onto the bindings like a leash while I fuck her relentlessly from behind. After that I'd flip her over and climb up on her, and fuck her tits, slipping the head of my cock between her lips with each thrust, til I bust off in her mouth

Fuck her throat and cum on her face

Tie her on her back. Call some friends over. We all take turns fucking her pussy and throat. Flip her on he stomach then ram her asshole while a dude stuffs her mouth. Record it all. Cum deep in her ass and watch as it drips down pnto her tight pussy

Looks underage, probably go to jail.

Lay her down and pull her tit out and suck on her nipples with my hand up her shorts rubbing her pussy

wtf is that thigh gap? Give her a sandwich

Face fuck her, making her look at me while she gags

Wwyd

Lol, literal definition of petite

looks more malnourished if anything. this is petite

slip her shorts down and fuck her from behind, grabbing onto those little buns for support and pulling them when I want a little extra reaction from her.

Wwyd?

Yeahh, I'd still fuck though haha

Wwyd?

Cum down her throat and eat her out while I reload for round two. Once I has hard again I'd shove my cock in her ass and say it was an accident. I'd keep going even though she'd be screaming in pain. Once I was ready I'd cum all over her back and leave.

WWYD? Leave a comment on her pics and I'll post moar

3rfc com/1430837

I would chain her up in my basement on a bed, very comfortable, air temperature is nice. I would have cameras pointing at her from all angles. Every morning I would come down and force-edge her for 2 hours without being allowed to cum. I would play back the audio of her on a loop all day she lies there until I come back in the evening and edge her for another half an hour before I fuck her for an hour. In the second hour she would be forcefully orgasmed while my dick in inside her until she loses consciousness and then left for the night as her screams from the latest session play back until the morning session. Repeat until all she thinks about is my dick inside her.

>3rfc com/1430837
sad you didn't leave a pic, that desrves a reply

click on the pic in there and leave your comment. I show her all of the pics when she gets home. gets her hot. I'll post more for good comments

Want more of her?

Who is she to you?

Friend

Hand her a triple bacon burger and a whole sheet cake. JFC gain a pound.

Got kik?

I'd love to catch her wearing that outfit after that event. Just see her walking barefoot to her door and snatching her up in a van before she can even take her keys out.
Rip those sleeves off and use them to tie her hands behind her back. bend her doggy style in that black dress and fuck her with her panties to the side.

Anyone for this girl?

Would take her for a walk along a hiking trail, go off the trail to a secluded area and bend her over a fallen tree and take her from behind.
Probably go to jail cuz that looks underage. Regardless, would eat her out right on those bars. If she can keep herself up there, I'd keep going.
Would go to the beach with her and shark her swimsuit away from her underwater until she's nude, then have my way with her in the muddy water where no one can see what's going on.

Nah

anything good in the room user?

I can do long wwyd if you can also do long wwyd. Only limitation would be killing and dismememberment...blood.
Else everything goes. Free use, gang, nonhuman, etc.

If interested: uselesstribute at gmail.com

Wwyd?

Looks a bit like Ashkey alban

i'm game. shooting u an email

Thanks

start with right and face fuck her, then bend over left and pound away, shift to right, preferably anal, and then finish on their smiling faces.

bumping to hear some more wwyd

My burner is burnerburnerburner08@gmail

She looks kinda like a bitch. Id love for her to make fun of me while getting drilled by a bbc. would also love it if she forced me to clean her

have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of reproduction

Great. Waiting for your email.

She's out in the woods, exploring with all her friends when suddenly she twists her ankle. Because of this she's forced to take a break, but no one else wants to do they leave her behind. As she's sitting there playing on her phone, I'm watching her from behind. I quickly run up behind her, grab her by her mouth and put a knife to her throat, telling her not to make a sound. When I'm sure she's got the message I duct tape her mouth closed and and her hands behind her back. Then I begin to drag her through the woods by her hair. She's fighting as hard as she can, but I'm much stronger than she is. Finally we make it to the clearing I'd set up my tent in earlier. I take her inside the tent and throw her on the ground. As she looks up she sees all manner of ropes and knifes around her. Because of this she starts to freak out, but a few swift kicks to her gut shut her up. I take one of my knives and I cut off her clothes exposing her pussy and tits to the world. Using the same knife I tease her nipples with it. She's so scared she wets her self and I can only laugh. I whip out my dick with my already massive erection and begin to tease her pussy with it. The look on her face is begging me to stop. I ask her if she wants me to stop. She nods her head emphatically and I say too bad and shove it in as far as it can go. The feeling is so painful for her you can see her eyes roll into the back of her head as I continue to thrust over and over again. It's the tightest Pussy I've had in awhile and I can't get enough of it. I cum inside her and laugh at her tear stained face. Taking my knife I cut of a strand off all her hair and take a victor photo before packing up all my belongings, but leaving her in the tent, with the door zip tied together. Hopefully someone will find her, but I didn't truly care

Copypasta. Don't even try to deny it I've seen this one before

wwyd? feel free to pick your favorite.

yeah, i wrote the original i think. He mixed it up a little... fucking faggot - write your own shit.

far right

drug her up real bad so she has no idea where she is or what's happening. I'd collar her up and whip her ass red, making it bleed while she cries out in pain, no idea what is happening to her. I'd slam her head against the ground and fuck her tight pussy, pulling on her collar with a leesh like a bitch that needs a lesson. I'd finish up with creaming right inside her pussy, leaving the cum right in there

I'd start to play with her tits. Then, I would bend her over, lift up her dress, fuck her in front of everyone. I'd pull on her hair and spank her to make her moan. After a while I'd cum inside her and let anyone else have a turn if they wanted.

Anyone want to say what they'd do to this slut.

last bump, no interest/wwyd?

Damn, nice pierced nip there, she's sexy af.
I'd lay her on her back and tie her arms back behind her head, and spread her legs to reveal that tight pussy. I'd hold onto her ankles and slowly slide my cock deep into her pussy, and start thrusting back and forth, getting her really horny and eager. She starts squirming and moaning, and she begs me to fuck her harder, so I flip her over and climb up on her, and spread her asscheeks before I slip my cock into her asshole. She lets out a shriek of pleasure then presses her face into the bed, and starts letting out moan after moan as I thrust in and out. Her moaning turns me on so I start thrusting faster and harder, til I'm eventually ready to cum. She begs me to keep going, so I pound her with all I got, and finally I blow my load deep inside her. Her asshole fills to the brim with my cum, and I lean in and give her a kiss on the neck, then collapse next to her and fall asleep with her.

wwyd?

Make her take a better picture with more light. then tell you to ask for that pic so you can post it here.

Another pic cause no wwyd

better?

Wow she's hot!
I would sit behind her with her inbetween my legs, and give her a sensual massage, kissing her neck and cheek and running my fingers through her hair now and then to get her nice and horny. Once she's warmed up, I'd start slipping her clothes off and tell her to lie on her stomach once she's naked, then I'd climb ontop of her and start rubbing her back and her tits. She moans in pleasure and closes her eyes. My hands start maneuvering down her body towards her ass, and I slide down and start kissing her back while my fingers make their way into her pussy. She's horny as fuck now, and she wants me inside her bad, so I flip her over and pin her down, and start sliding my cock in and out of her pussy. She looks in my eyes while I fuck her and smiles, and starts thrusting her hips onto my cock, making me fuck her nice and deep. I lean in and kiss her and start sucking her neck, and start thrusting harder and faster, and finally I can't hold any longer and I bust off inside her. My cum fills her up and she moans in my ear, then she flips me over and starts riding my cock til she cums.

Maybe try replying to someone dumbass

I have, just wasn't on that comment faggot

damn, sounds exactly like the kind of shit she enjoys, way to go man

As for your girl,love the nose ring, she looks amazing and pulls it off vcry well, I'd push her onto the bed kissing her playfully, slowly sliding my hand under that top to play with her tits. As little moans escape her when I pinch her nipple playfully, I hurry to undress her entirely. I pull off the top and slide her pants down adn put her on all fours on the bed, and don't gie her any time to prepare before I start fucking her doggystyle. I pound her as she gasps for breaths between moans, until I feel on the edge of cumming. I flip her over and cum all over her breasts and face, relishing in the view.

Rap her hair around my hand face fuck her then bust a huge load covering her face

1/2
Left, she left her dormroom door a little open after a party. I walk in there, she I lying passed out drunk on the bed in a tight little top and g-string. I poke her gently to see how passed out she is, no response. I start looking through her room for something to tie her with, suddenly I hear her make a sound, I look at her in the bed. She is sitting on the edge, looking like she is about to run out of the room - quickly I grab her and tell her to not make a sound. She complies, I lay her face down in her bed and twist one of her arms on her back. 'It hurts' she says - 'good, don't scream or I will kill you' - with the other hand I start massaging her pussy outside her panties. When I can feel her getting moist through them, I move the string to the side and start gently forcing 2 fingers inside her. Gently massaging her g-spot, then harder and harder - she starts moaning and after a few minutes she cums. She is dripping wet now. I take her panties of and unzip mine - then start fingering her again. I have her lick her own juices of my fingers, and it gets me hard. My cock is dripping with precum, and it makes it easier to force it into her tight ass. She whimpers and I can see a small tear forming in her eye and run down her cheeks. It turns me own and I cum, deep in her ass. I relax on top of her for a minute, still holding her arm twisted on her back so she can't move. cont.

WWYD, if you saw this drunk slut who forgot to close the door when she went to bed?

Handcuff her to her bed so I can lick her pussy for hours and keep edging her before I finally let her cum over my face. Then I rip her tits out and start fucking her hard before she starts begging me to cum on her tits and face.

2/2
I can hear here subtle crying, and get exited again. I force her to suck my cock clean, and she doesn't dare bite me, but only want's to take the tip to begin with. I grab her head by the hair and force my self down her throat. Give her a good 10-15 thrusts before I let her breathe again. After a few minutes I feel I am close to cumming again and stop letting her catch her breath - after I finally cum, far down her throat she is passed out.
I get up and out to the hallway, everyone else is asleep. I get some ducttape from my own room and gag and hogtie her. Then remove all traces of me being in her room, and carry her to my own room, to figure out what to do with her next, she knows who I am after all...

WWYD?

She thought she sent this photo as a snap just to her boyfriend, with the caption "Come and get it! I'm at the holiday inn on the corner of 6th and grand, room 212!" What she didn't realize was she sent it out on her public snap story.

She was confused when the first knock at the door wasn't her boyfriend, but two guys she barely knew, who obviously had raging boners already. They forced their way into the room and pushed her to her knees, yelling at her to suck them off. Terrified and confused, she complied. Alternating between sucking one cock and jerking the other. As they were getting close to cumming, the next knock came at the door. It was another 3 men - but their dicks were already out - they let themselves in.

This evening became the gangbang she never knew she wanted.

What about Maddie here?

Why would she be begging you ....

lmao

Grab her hair and fuck her mouth really hard and fast. Shoving the whole length down so she is choking. Then I would make her lick my balls and ass while she jerks me. Finally I would fuck her tits nd then shove my cock down her tight wet throat as I cum. Wwyd with this little cock teasing slut?

Bend her over the counter and pull her shorts down, and slide that red dildo-lookin thing in her asshole. I'd shove my cock in her pussy and start plowing her relentlessly with both my cock and the dildo in her ass til she starts creaming and squirting like crazy, then I'd pull out and wipe up all her juices with my fingers and make her lick them clean, then I'd bring her to her knees and cover her face with my cum.

Eat and lick that pussy until she came while unconscious. If she wakes up, I'm pulling those panties to the side and pummeling that ass before she can even start fighting back.

Any treats for my GF?

Lean her over a railing and lift her dress up, and plow her holes from behind til I bust off all over her ass

Anyone up for sharing and then reposting pics hit me up on kik
Theldj

bump

I'd yank that top down to expose her big supple breasts as I positioned myself on top of her. My full bodyweight pinning her to the ground, as I pressed her tits together in perfect tit fucking form.
As I stroked my cock between her soft round breasts, I could feel myself getting harder. It was then that I moved down and pulled her pants to her ankles, and penetrated her dripping went cunt. She was turned on by the tit fucking and was fully ready to receive my cock.
Finding her phone on the ground next to her head, i decided to take photo after photo, uploading them to her instagram so that everybody could see what a whore she was.
here's another Maddie photo

any more opinions? bumping for interest

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUNvTA5KVxk