Zidane about Coentrao:

Zidane about Coentrao:

>“He has a slight issue. It is nothing too serious. He is the most annoyed with the situation. He came back and felt like a player again. But now he has another injury and that is holding him back. I think it is to do with his rectum and is not linked to his previous issue”.
>Discomfort in the rectum

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

record.pt/internacional/real-madrid/detalhe/fabio-coentrao-admite-ter-pago-4000-euros-pela-carta-de-conducao.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Kaiser_(footballer)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ronaldo raped him up the ass

portugese league exports are always high quality.

Lazy rectum syndrome. I know it all too well.

Butthurt.

cringe player

Benfica exports are usually shit

He paid 4000 euros to buy a driver's licence - he's so dumb he couldn't even pass the theoretical part of the driving licence's test without help.

where? in portugal or spain? source on that accusation?

in portugal. he confessed it in court.
he was condemned to give 3000 euros to a food bank and the public prosecutor archived the case.

record.pt/internacional/real-madrid/detalhe/fabio-coentrao-admite-ter-pago-4000-euros-pela-carta-de-conducao.html

lol

>He paid 4000 euros to buy a driver's licence
shit corrupt system, not entirely his fault. what happened to the people who sold him the license?

did he had to give up the license? does he have a real one now in 2017? like, how is he driving to get to training? lmao

lol everyone does that. esp if you're a player with lots of money and no free time

the trial isn't over yet. but i guess the big shots will do some time in jail.

probably. in portugal you have to take two tests to get your driving licence: a theoretical test where you have to prove you know the driving rules, and a practical test, where drive the car, park it, whatever.

In order to pass the theoretical test you have to ace 27 out of 30 questions - he admitted he only knew half of the answers, so he paid the examiner to get the answers during the examination. halal also pressured him to get the licence by any means necessary.

His old licence was probably considered void and he had to get a new one like everyone else

>Coentrao has contract with real madrid until 2019

w
e
w

Besides the fact that he's made of glass, I don't necessarily think he's a bad player. He's more defensive oriented than Marcelo, and he's started tougher games over Marcelo (Clasicos, CL Final 2014)

That's wrong, m8. Ppl only begin to saw Coentrão as a defensive full-back because he transformed himself in an absolute shit who can't even be useful at the attack. But in his first years as a player he was a true winger, and only after that he turned into a fullback.

Mourinho himself said he wouldn't sign Coentrão back then because he didn't wanted another Marcelo (aka a very offensive fullback). 2014 was Marcelo worst season by far and despite that he only lost he spot cuz he got injured.

Post-injured Coentrão is pretty much like this guy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Kaiser_(footballer)

could have shared that valuable piece of information

Coentrao was pretty good when he first joined though. He made quite an impact defensively in the Clasicos held in 2012 and 2013 and worked well with Ronaldo on the left wing. He was equivalent to Marcelo imo but Marcelo simply surpassed him.

Nah its just that Marcelo was really really terrible. I meant it. He was so awful, I've never seen a fullback anywhere close to that level. He couldn't make a tackle/interception to save his life. And you add to that the fact that TSU never tracked back and then you have the worst left side (defensively) in the history of football.

He wasn't released yet because he is friends with Donaldo

>tfw Fabio will end up in a fishing partnership with Hélder Postiga and Paulinho Santos in the Caxinas

Fine, give Vierinha and Raphael Guerreiro baxk!

he did his job in the 2013/2014 season

Portuguese posters are my favorite

Thanks, Ameribro