Guys me mum found the noose rope I made in my room and is sending me to a psychiatric hold tomorrow...

Guys me mum found the noose rope I made in my room and is sending me to a psychiatric hold tomorrow, I'm fuckin pissed OFF, every few hours at work she calls me up telling me not to do anything stupid and gets my sister to check up on me till admitted on the morrow. Legit all I'll be doing in there is shit posting the entire time. FUCK SAKES this is bullshit!!!

Then hurry up and kill yourself before it's too late.

That's what I'd do, but then again I wouldn't get caught in the first place.

post pics of the noose, then hang yourself on cam so we can watch your sister cut you down.

I was sent to a psych ward when I was 18, your mother is trying her best to look out for you. It is strictly out of love. The most you can do is to try to explain to her what is actually going on and be honest but if not maybe that’s a place where you could find some help and hope. You’ll be okay, keep you head up and you mind open (:

tells this to the psychiatrist

Oh! no my mum cares for my well being fuck off fag

Gr8 b8 kys

don't kill yourself faggot

rekt

she's just worried about you. you're lucky

Someone's trying to take care of me, and that makes me mad!
:<
Boi, if you don't grow up and stop being an emotional little twat because people actually give a fuck about you.

It's not that I simply don't care for why she is looking out for me, but last time I was in it was for 6 fucking weeks due to psychosis it was literal hell for me and I rather think suicide is a better option than enduring that long again
>inb4 just kys already fag and get it over with

Like, bruh.
Don't have nooses lying around if you don't plan on using them soon.
And what, your mom cleaning your room still
You're what, prolly 14?

I was planning on using it that same night ended up on my computer chair when I passed out. Nah g I'm 11yrs old

what kind of psych ward lets you bring a device to shitpost on?

ive been in a bunch and all i can say is bring a book and try not to get too friendly with the other patients, they are actually crazy not just depressed.
i had some old black lady who wouldnt leave me alone cuz she thought i was some kind of spy that obama sent

Yeah you get the odd cases, I ended up feeling bad giving cigarettes to this one chick who was full blown pregnant whom smoked like a chimney too handicapped to realise she was pregnant

where the fuck do you go for a psych hold where you can smoke?

Hey dipshit get your head out of your ass, and maybe you’ll actually learn something to help yourself. The psych ward is expensive so grow up and figure your shit out. The psych ward is a great place when you have the right mindset. It’s a great learning opportunity, take advantage of it.

Where the fuck are you from? In straya you're free to smoke during certain time periods

They cant hold you, in one door out the other, have friend with car waiting.

They never let me keep my phone

change is the only cure for suicidal depression

you need change

What type of change does he need? and be specific

> noose rope I made in my room

why did you make that in the first place?

In Canada they give you nicotine gum. It's better than no nicotine at all.

There are probably designated smoking rooms and areas in open space. From what kind unholy shithole are you from that you aren't allowed to smoke. If someone is really addicted to tobacco and is in a bad state then I think that abstinence would only make his mental state even worse and even more prone to aggression be it towards himself or others.

Jokes on you. There's no internet access there so you won't be doing any shit posting!

Do they jam cellphone signal?

Tell her you use it when you masterbate and was too ashamed to tell her. Thank you, faggot.

Uh... I d-dunno take a guess

You've forgotten your own g network

well you made it sound like you made a noose for no fucking reason at all and now your mom is putting you up in a psych ward over it

you can't be this delusional not to realize if your parents know you are going to commit suicide they are gonna lock you up.

the only mistake you made was procrastinating on your own suicide and leaving an object intended to take your own life somewhere your mother could find.

deep down you are an attention whore. otherwise as soon as you got the rope and tied the noose, you would have killed yourself.

OP you're a giant faggot and a waste of fucking oxygen. Take your attention seeking elsewhere.

Well fuck you to we can't all be that deciceve, it took me a long time to make it and I fell asleep just after. Why you gotta be on my ass like that?

>Well fuck you to we can't all be that deciceve
People who are truly suicidal already made the decision and just do it.

People who are attention seeking procrastinate, get caught and even ATTEMPT suicide.

People who want to die just do. Doesn't matter if it's with a knife, with a plastic bag over their heads, gas poisoning, cutting up a shirt and hanging themselves on the ceiling fan. They don't wait, they do.

Sorry mate. It's obvious to me you are an attention whoring kid, like most kids are. Not that you got the attention, enjoy the consequences of your actions.

/Thread

*now that you got the attention, enjoy the consequences.

When my mom found my noose she bitched at me about hanging shit from my shelves that were bolted onto the wall.

Tell her that unless she wants you to die, don't do it.
I voluntarily had myself admitted and still regret it. Shit was dehumanizing and only damaged my psyche more.

You never intended on killing yourself if your mom found the rope. If you did, you'd already be dead. She would have found your body hanging from that rope.

Att whore.