Them Bones - best song ever

How is this song so perfect? It's so short yet I've listened to it hundreds of times and it's still probably my favourite song ever. I could never get tired of it.

It's a fucking masterpiece. The brutal riffs, lyrics and the harmonies are ascension tier

Anyone else here fucking love this song?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8caOzk5vDVI
youtube.com/watch?v=6JA25BIxgtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I feel so alone
>Gonna end up a big old pile of dem bones........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

AHHHH
AHHHH
AHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I completely agree user. I loop facelift and firt all the fucking time never gets old.

I can never find a band as real as alice in chains. All other related artist are just so manufactured and i can tell they arn't very passionate about what theyre saying. I feel so alone user, im gonna end up a big ol pile them bones

youtu.be/8caOzk5vDVI
when he finally breaks in the choras

my least fav song in gh2

them bones is near the bottom of the page in the Alice in chains list of great songs. Still like it though. Maybe my favorite band

Yep its like man in the box. Those are normie songs. I was more partial to we die young.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JA25BIxgtk

I had no idea Alice In Chains was Sup Forumscore

Then again I think my head keeps associating them with Alice Cooper. That would explain a lot.

Solid song, but definitely not the band's best. AiC are by far the best band out of the grunge scene. They were very real and unique, and their songwriting abilities were only a bit under Chris Cornell's, while being way more consistent than Soundgarden

Jerry makes me uncomfortable in this music video

AIC songwriting is way better than Soungarden

Soundgarden has nothing like down in a hole, no excuses, I stay away or frogs

Head Down, Black Hole Sun, The Day I Tried to Live, etc. are amazingly written songs

Black hole sun is the only true great one from those

Down In a hole is still better though

Sick Man was always my favorite AiC song, it always made me feel like shit.

>brutal

lol ok

YAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

AiC production is so cheesy...

I feel like if Rain When I Die was released as a single it would have been their signature song.

I don't think anything could ever top Frogs for me, both the s/t & the MTV unplugged version are phenomenal

[your favorite artist] production is so cheesy...

This fucking song... Makes my head explode every time I listen to it. The level of musicianship from everyone in the group is absolutely astounding. The flavor everyone adds with their parts and solos is so rich, on top of the already freaking cool as shit composition/arrangement. On every listen hear a new subtlety that one of the musicians has blended really well into the whole sound. Then, the experience is expertly captured by the recording engineer, and the many instrumental layers are somehow perfectly balanced by the mixing engineer. Just utterly talented people involved at every step of making this music.

Is this pasta? It should be.
It could be applied to any song ever.

lol