Truth or Dare Sup Forums edition

Truth or Dare Sup Forums edition.

Say which you, give one to others, etc.

Truth me, bro.

Truth me.

What's the most sexual thought you've had about someone in your immediate family?
How much money would it take for you to kill your best friend?

I'll take either truth or dare if you've got a good one.

truth me

Like $100k

Cum on a picture of your mom and post it with timestamp

dare

truth me faggots

Shall go for truth then

How happy are you in life generally?

Staple your thigh

dare me faggots no retarded shit

Would you eat creampie out of your girlfriend after she was mounted by a Laberdoodle?

>Cum on a picture of your mom and post it with timestamp
I don't actually have any pics of her. Come up with a different dare.

Whats the most wasteful thing you've spent far too much money on?

sure im fucking autist faggot WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not gonna lie things are pretty fucking melancholy

Give yourself as hard a wedgie as you can in nothing but your boxers. Post pic here.

I don't have a stapler, hit again

Dare me (at work so lets start with that)

Tell the cutest girl at your job that they look good today and report back.

Red or purplelipdick?

Stick as many office supplies (pens, paperclips, whatever) in your mouth and post it here.

Actually licked her aftrr she was mounted once by a dog already.

Actually this christmas. Bought a 300 euro christmas gift for gf, and 2 weeks before christmas we broke up

Truth, I guess.

Someone give me a dare.

Your most shamefull thought, you fapped to.

give me a truth

trust i did it i aint posting a pic of me in boxers

Truth me

Why ask for a dare if you're not going to do it, faggot? Just don't have your face in the pic.

Going somewhere under a false identity, fucking a teenager until she is pregnant, then leaving her without her having a way to find me back.

That thought made me cum instantly.

I work as a welder-robot operator, don't really have an office in wich to shove said supplies in my mouth. (I have a huge workspace and a bunch of different tools) so based on this, re-dare me

Which animal would you fuck if you could?

a human :'(

a monkey its the closest to a human

Would you rather fuck an adult stuck in a kid body, or a kid stuck in an adult body?

I'll take a dare. Nothing illegal.

I'll start with a truth...spank that truth to me

Adult in a kids body, assuming they have all their memories and mentality intact, because if a kid was suddenly in an adults body then fucked, it would probably drive them insane

I dare you to drink a glass of your piss.

do the goat like from clerks. look it up if you dont know what it is

I dare you to finger your ass, post pic here with timestamp.

I'll do a truth

Let's say some truth.

Truth.

Whats the scariest thing happen to you as a child?

Everyone saying truth, post your first and last name.

Which would you rather only drink for an entire week:
a) Piss
b) Saliva
c) Cum
d) blood

None of which is your own

John Smith

Blood

Cum.

Gimme a truth
preferably a would you rather question

I don't think I could.
There you go, faggot.

I'll take any other truth or dare too and deliver if I can.

Until further notice, would you rather piss cream cheese or shit rocks?

The first time I thought about suicide was at age 10. I had no friends, no family I loved and I sat in the dark for an hour writing out "I want to die" repeatedly. The terror of realizing I want to die at that age lives on in me.

Truth?

Oh my fucking god yes

If you could kill someone of any race with zero consequences, which race would you choose?

your first and last name.

shit rocks

Piss has the lowest chance of transmitting std iirc. Both piss and blood would literally kill you if that's all you drank for a week. I would have to go with cum. Hopefully the owner is well hydrated which will give me sufficient water intake.

Damn dude, take care

What's the most degrading thing you would do for one dollar?

Dare/truth combo

Honestly kinda curios I'd suck a dick

work a seventh of an hour in a American retail store

What are you most guilty about?

Confess to the first person in your phone with the letter D in their name the above answer via text and post screenshot.

now post pic of you doing that but from the front and lift your shirt to show one of your nips.

This guy, i like the way you think

Truth me

Anyone saying truth:
What is your deepest sexual fantasy

Bonus Points:
go into detail

Truth me Sup Forums

have you ever really even been as far decided to even go want do look more like?

I want to sit in front of an auditorium full of high school students and masturbate, weep, and have them hurl insults at me the whole time.

Will you ever truly love yourself?

k

Someone else give me a dare.

Drinking kiss game?

truth, i'll answer the first one honestly as long as it makes sense

No, but I have a copy of the english version somewhere, at least I did

What's that?

Truth me

What was the most immoral act you have done in your life? Prefered ones that hurt people you hold dear

Sorry i never replied. I actually wanted to fuck my little sister about a year ago. Older one is too fat, and my parents are strict Christians, so...

Truth me, browsing on my computer so I don't have a camera ready for dare proof.

I'm sure that I'm able to. I would have to stop isolating myself and become more social, which is what I've been doing lately, so I'm on the right path. So, if I continue like this, maybe.

Is there someone you wish to die and if so, why?

Truth.

Truth

Whats on your bucket list?

Biggest life regret.

Dont got no D in contacts, because that would be gay.

But the thing i feel the most guilty/ashamed about is back in highschool i had a "phase" where i would steal anything and everything i'd get my hands on. (Notebooks, pencil sharpeners, awnserbooks, other peoples stuff etc etc) Also a envelope full of money collected by other students for a field trip that was in my teachers drawer. This too was a dare by my friends, the guilty part is when the principal caught onto it. I got yelled at by my parents calling me a thief and i was even questioned by police. 8th year of school will walk beside me for quite some time.

If you'd have to choose:

Would you rather be the 1%, rich and egoistic (the kind of "we're paying politics to get tax cuts that hurt everyone in the population aside from the upper class")

Or be yourself?

My uncle and their witch of a wife. They've been taking my family to court over my grandparent's assets (and lead to the death of my grandfather), but have now switched to "possession" of my mentally incapable grandmother.
They're responsible for years of torment and many thousands of dollars lost. Everyone around here who knows them hates their guts, including their ex-wife and children, so they wouldn't be missed.
I'd love them to die in a fiery car crash on the way here, or to simply rot together in prison.

dare youto post your face

Masturbating 10 times in a day

I've done that before, gets painful by the end but feels so good.

there was this girl i was close with, and I knew she had a big problem with depression/anxiety. she had a boyfriend at the time. things got hot and heavy at a party and i came very close to sleeping with her. I managed to control myself near the end, but the damage was done. she might as well have cheated. she felt guilty as fuck, and i just felt dirty. knowing how unstable she was, i should have never done what i did

Truth