Who makes the most on Sup Forums?

Who makes the most on Sup Forums?

$100,000/year here

I've owned 1000 bitcoins since 2010, do the math.

160k/year. Studied comp sci. Dropped out after 3rd year. Now not so much

nice, what's your title?

i make 15 an hour, i get by

5.55 an hour, I fell like I am worth more.

$25/hr renovating niggers' apartments

I make $105k per year building the software for hospital equipment around the world

Dank meme captain of the world.

880k a year.
I own a few patents.

$140,000 US
Truck Driving

CEO of AI/ML software company. My total stock and cash compensation is in the high seven figures. Liquid cash is in high six figures. Fun Fact: Started on here as aspy old fag user hacker over a decade ago.

Suck some dick then

300k a year investing and maintaining businesses. if ripple hits 10$ ill be at 600k$

bout a smooth seven quid i'd say

Checked

that's cool as fuck. good for you. I'm working on a service I want to launch as a company by 2020. Hope to get to that level some day.

$210k/year plus bonus (so around $250-280k)

I'm a guy that lives in Thailand. My job is catfishing guys. I hire local prostitutes and take pictures of them to send over while I talk to the guys. That way I can do any verification pictures etc guys may request. If a girl speaks english fluently then I will pay her to pose as an Asian-American for cam shows etc.

The real money is in financial domination. One girl I hire, Panpan, has made me 400,000 baht this month alone (maybe 12,000 or 13,000 usd) from financial domination. I paid her 50,000 baht this month which is very good money for her.

In the past the scam was always thai girls meeting guys on vacation and convincing them to send money. Times are changing and online camming and financial domination are much more lucrative.

December is the best time for me because almost every guy is western and sends christmas money/gifts. Last month i have made over 40,000 USD (about 1,500,000 thb)

Thailand is a very cheap country. $100K in the USA is like $25K in Thailand. A high end prostitute is like $80 for 2 pops.

>$100K in the USA is like $25K in Thailand.
dam inflation is killing us.

Over 500k net.
Reseller.
Most of it just from nintendo stuff.
Was making over 1000 a day just off nes classics the last year

Did around 70k this year selling on EBay. Did around 40k last year. Hoping to do 100k in sales in 2018. People might make more than me, but I don't have to work for anyone else and make up my own schedule.

Nice quads

I get 10-12k a year

I literally jack off male horses and fist female horses all day and get paid $8 an hour for it

Job title is breeding technician

feelsbadman.jpg

I now like my job more, thanks user

jesus christ 8 dollars an hour to jack off a horse thats absurd! i'd do it for free

the thing is i'm just fortunate to have a job. i live in methed out rural america and the job options are horse jacker or mcdonalds cashier.

At least as a horse jacker i get more hours and sometimes overtime and benefits (even though they're shitty). The clientele is also less disgusting and the work is less degrading than customer service.

my town is 50%+ living in poverty and you can rent a house for $300/mo, so i get by

what for?
proof?

>the work is less degrading than customer service
jesus fucking christ

I invented the condom in 1987 and the velcro shoe in 1989.

Those are each billion dollar industries, but unfortunately, I got fucked over when I did my licensing deals.

Fair point customer service isn't fun

I'm a Twitch streamer and made a total of $488k in 2017.

Proof?

Wait till you get to the Muslim apartments, you're in for a treat.

velcro was patented in 55

somewhere around $ 41,000/ year

but seing as i'm a simple warehouse worker i'd like to think i make a pretty decent wage

link?

grill confirmed

I invented the velcro shoe not velro
"Condoms" were also used before 1987, but I invented the modern condom.

Religion doesn't matter, it usually the nationality that dictates how they keep their house, I've noticed Asian keep the tidiest apartments and housing, Indians, niggers and white trash are the worst.

post a pic of the patents?

puma made the first velcro shoe in 68

I own multiple software companies, mostly apps and games.
Invested 6 figures into various crypto currencies last year with a colleague of mine and turned 7 figures.

Tax fucks me. So I take around $3m/quarter.

trust fund lol. my sister is the black sheep / heroin junkie of the family, so I'm also going to get all the inheritance.

my dad is the ceo of a fortune 500. I live in my apartment right on the beach in miami.

Feels good man.

That's pretty good considering you don't have any diploma
Teachers where I live make 49k cad

what was that condom I used in 86?

this year did 188k
Last year 241k

Car business Sales manager.
shitty part of a commission based pay plan

I patented the dildo, apparently there are a lot of faggots out there, lucrative business.

Howd you like that crash lol

I've invested 12k into bitcoin in 2011. Hiw wealthy am I?

Same