How do I get my friends wife to stop doing this in front of me?

How do I get my friends wife to stop doing this in front of me?

Muh peenus canna take nuh-moar.

Grow up, you autist

Fuck off, virgin

moar

Thats beautiful.
But why is there a baby attached to it?

I don't know.The baby is disgusting. Noisy and smells of shit. Blocks the view of the perfect mommy milkers too.

HHHHHHGN.....

that baby is tit-blocking

pull out your meat and give it a whip

Show off your erection when it happens. Should stop that.

blocking the vag, too!

It's not her problem you're a disgusting pervert op.

Have a baby suck your tits. Show that bitch whos the dominant one.

hopefully, she'll start sucking, too

Kill yourself.

does she show the other one? post moar!

just keep staring at her boob while bouncing your knee. guaranteed to make her uncomfortable and she'll stop doing it. i should know, ive done this to 2 women and they've never breast fed around me since .

Tell her it makes you uncomfortable because you are hyper sexual.

that's really sad...so, what do you do to get them to breastfeed when you want them to??

>tells a faggot to grow up after seeing someone breastfeeding
>"fuck off, virgin"

You're one true faggot.

uh what?

Fucking virgin filth. Disgusting.

Listen John, we only do it because we thought you were a faggot. Are you saying you’re not a homo? You are our funny gay friend who is offended by everything but too effeminate the to do one thing to stop anything. Holy shit. If you are straight then you are completely insufferable and have no redeeming qualities. Don’t ever call us again fake faggot.

Tell them you’re jealous of the baby because he can suck tits in public but you can’t suck a dick in public.

yeah, and baby is a girl, so it's like a lesbian dyke sucking tit in public

Lick your lips while staring at her tit.

Admit to her you're a faggot, the sight has made your dick withdraw so deep now your boyfriend keeps joking how you have to assholes for him to fuck and you'd appreciate it if she would stop.

hey not cool m8. You might have a point and all but its not the baby's fault it was born white...

WTF, he's black as coal and she's white as snow

Give her your own baby to feed lol

I kno - the perfect combination
we call it oreo