Is there a guide to Torture? or can you give me some yourselves

Is there a guide to Torture? or can you give me some yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=torture techniques
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sexual oder real torture?

Malleus Maleficarum.

Thats to kill witches you stupid fuck

wikipedia is actually a reasonable good place to start, then bdsm manuals. control and pain

Checked

It was also to determine if they were a witch - by using torture, you stupid fuckstain.

Succinylcholine injection.
Wait until subject passes out from oxygen deprivation.
Resuscitate with adrenaline and CPR, assist with breathing several minutes afterwards.
Rinse and repeat.

It's a paralytic that doesn't knock you out. It's strong enough that it makes assisted breathing necessary while you're on it - the muscles you use to breathe just won't respond, so someone has to pump air into you.
Basically, they suffocate to near-death and get revived.
Victims of this torture have described it as feeling like they genuinely died and got pulled back to life.

ask the US govt, theyll have plenty of new material

or just kill yourself whichever

People say in the deep weeb a fucking psycho upload a entire guido to kill i think torture is included in that shit

It's more of an art form and something you can study, primarily if you're going into the specialization of interrogation.
Looking into psychology and general biology is a good place to start.

I could tell you some shit.

Nothing's for free. Not even the gay shit you read on the deepweb (you'll put your subject into shock and kill them too fast with deepweb methods).

Use your imagination oh wait

You're twelve.

lmgtfy.com/?q=torture techniques

You know, I was thinking of this as a torture method. You starve and dehydrate the guy as much as you can. Then one day you give him a big ass feast. However, everything is laced with the hottest spices and there are no drinks. He will have to actively turn down something he wants. That has to fuck him up on some level, right?

almost 70, son.

Pretty OK
But you might wanna keep them hydrated. Keeps them alive longer to suffer more

Plus, if they were also dehydrated they would instinctively not want to eat anyway because eating would dehydrate them more

Yeah probably true only an old geezer like you would think the deep web has any secret information on torture the surface web doesn't. Torture is accepted and endorsed by society, especially Americans. Kids literally spend hours in middle school thinking up dumb ways to torture people. It's not like torture is a secret.

Water makes spicy food worse anyway because it's an oil, so it spreads the oil around your mouth (similar to throwing water on a grease fire). I don't know if you've ever been starving (I'd assume not) but you don't even chew your food, he'd have downed most of it before the spice kicked in.

Other stupid thing about your plan, the main one, is that it takes three days to die without water and three weeks without food. You're not the hungry after three days, so denying him water would actually be the big deal there, not the food.

Faggot

You're an imbecile. Most torture results in shock, which kills the suspect. One has to be knowledgeable in life-sustaining treatment as well (eg life support). This is lost on you, you're young, spoiled and undereducated.

Ripping off someone's fingernails is a favorite of mine.

Cutting off a nipple then cauterizing it with a white hot knife is good too

Cutting off just one eye lid and having there eye dry out and shrivel like a grape is also delcious

what about cutting off the nose? :D
i just cant help myself so i do it always

Minor shock doesn't kill someone you twat, it's a defense mechanism. It ends on its own. If you are actually professional and capable of restraining yourself and not overdoing it like a fucking mong you're not gonna even come close to killing your target.

"Most torture" smdh

"Most torture" methods thought up by middle school kids and pricks like you who just want to think about hurting someone and never had the balls to do it.

On top of that, you can't break someone who doesn't want to be broken. I've worked with both violently and sexually abused victims and some of them, at the cost of emotional damage, are basically invincible to shit like that because they've already been broken before and there's nothing more you can do to them.

Admit it, you've done nothing more than dream in your basement and read shit online. You've never tortured anyone and you've never worked with an abuse victim.

Eat it.

dear loser,

go get a job and stop living in the illusion world of internet.

hey edgelord yes, its very simple. deprive your subject of logs. worst pain imaginable

still need to grow up

Whaaa? LARP right?