Name a horror movie where no one dies

Name a horror movie where no one dies.

The Pest

why does godzilla have a dick as a tail?

the others :^)

It's where his babies come from. Makes sense.

The Babadook

Eraserhead

The dog died
baby died

The Conjuring

Krampus?

plenty of people died in that

Conjuring 2

Poltergeist

The Thing

Knocked Up

The Shining

Eh, but they got better.

Evil Dead

no they don't, Krampus just traps their spirits in a globe

There's also the scene where the grandma tells the story of him slaughtering her parents

What's his final form?
Do those people coming out of his tail serve a purpose or are they just leftover from the people he has consumed?

Even if you don't consider being absorbed by the Thing to truly be "dying", plenty of Thing biomass that was once human was killed: Windows, Blair, Fatty, etc.

Even even then, the Norwegian guy and that one guy Macready killed were both just shot dead.

He didn't eat anyone, so it's probably something more like an evolution.

I think she said they were "taken to the underworld", but yeah, almost splitting hairs here. And I like the "trapped in the globe" interpretation myself as well, but there's also the possibility that it was all undone and the globe was just a crystal ball to keep tabs on them.

>the people he has consumed?
At what point did Godzilla ever consume anyone?

>Do those people coming out of his tail serve a purpose
Just a theory, but a pretty solid one: In the film, Godzilla evolves to become stronger, like evolving to live on land and such. He saw that he was being defeated by humanity at the end, so his next evolution was to become humanity.

It was trying to evolve again and become us. Wont stay frozen and is going to shrug off that nuke.

Mulholland Drive

So there's going to be freaky zombie Godzilla things running around?
Sounds breddy gud.

If they do a sequel. Maybe. I dont know if I want one. Its fine as it is.

how would a horror movie where there the creature doesnt show what its capable of even work?

Alien dude

Inland Empire

April Fool's Day

Nope. The globe doesn't work like that. It's used to keep a watch on the families to see if they keep up the chrismas spirit (according to the comics tie-in written by the same guy who made the movie.)

Poltergeist

the threat of death isn't the only thing that's scary

They would turn into angel like beings, they brought that up earlier. Humanoid, multply, and have wings