Pick one

Pick one

That's gonna leave a badass scar.

Did the HOKKEI guy die?

why are rugby fags so insecure about their sport?

All the rampant closet homosexuals desperately trying to prove themselves. Rugby is a poofs game.

He's doing his best to stop the pussyfication of the world

Doesn't rugby actually have a shit load of rules

rugby is one scary sport, desu

and yeah soccer is for fags

It's literally please watch our sport: the sport

They think they're better than football fans whilst drink each others spunk.

because theyre all cryptohomos

video to the one of the right?

Lel, Aguero probably bit his own lip so he could offer "proof" that Fellaini's head actually hurt him.

I actually meant left but i'm a fucking mong

No doubt. Fellaini initiated the contact and it was a clear red card but the actual contact was extremely minimal.

You cant even form tackle people. Played it for like a week before I realized it was gay

>initiated the contact
>clear red
>muhhhh contact

Players make contact when they shake hands but that equally doesn't hurt or make you roll around on the floor.

all I hear from them is
>p-p-please notice us

Hockey players are such babys

You can see Aguero raising up a bit. He probably wanted to do that gay squaring up thing but is bumbling retard

This is ironic I hope

no shit retard

>robert huth
yes

it was the same game when sanchez got "injured" in op pic

grrrr im so strong and tough that i just walk off my life threatening injuries!

this is why women live longer

>which 1 rolled around on the floor holding their face?

The one whose team could benefit from a referee sending off the opponent for violent behaviour

I don't know, at this point I'm just assuming they're a bunch of closet homos screaming LOOK HOW MANLY AND NOT GAY WE ARE

How colossal a chip on your shoulder do you need to actually attempt and increase your sports visibility by shitting on other sports?

Seriously, why do people actually want their favorite sports to rise in popularity?

I keep wondering this too.
>p-p-please notice our dead sport

This. They literally suck each other's dicks as part of their banter and drinking games

..........................................................................bruh, what?

Lol divegrasshomos BTFO

>all these triggered yuro fairies acting like their twink fondle sport is less gay

LMAO

jej

:|

Well what did the fucking hokkei guy expect? They are running around with sharpe blades on their feet. Of course somebody is going to get hurt...

Pretty much this

>post points out how pussy soccer players are
>yurocucks literally can only think of one response HURR TALK ABOUT TRYING TO MAKE YOUR SPORT RELEVANT LMAO

Like everyone in the world knows at this point that the whole European continent has been sissified

he dindu nuffin

France is right. The problem with divegrass is the number of shitty rules

It seems that he's trying to get his irrelevant sport on the spotlight and using Alexis Sanchez to do it.

Popular rugby club game is shitting in pints and downing them

It's part of the lad culture of rugby clubs. They dip their dicks in a pint then new members suck them off

guy on left is rugby not hockey

Yeah, he's making fun of the guy in the OP

wow

>that filename
moderate kek

You are joking right?

Who is the rubgy player?

Don't know who the guy on the right is but I can tell he's a soccer player. Only they can reach such levels of fagginess.

>PLEASE NOTICE ME AMERILARD SENPAI

>I need some attention

You two are giving him what he asked for... This my last Newport tho

This is why England will never be relevant in rugby ever again - you guys are gay as fuck. We took all that shit out in the 90s, well at least the union clubs did.

what colossal faggotry

is there a mens league?

Wait so it's actually true that rugby guys would suck each others dicks and not just a meme?

Literally a semen slurping sport, and I don't think it's for me.

>we sucked cocks in the 90s but don't do it now

Problem why yawnion died in Australia, cocksucking was banned.

Aww do you have a boo boo on your lip?

is uk gay?

you realise that the guy in OP is not Aguero right?

me desu

Soccer is a "sport" for little bitches who run around like fairies

How did rugby guy sustain that injury? Did somebody drag a cleat across his face?

this one

>soccer is a pussy sport
Wow! How suprising

Alexis was such a shitty player
Hated having him at Barca

hahahahahahaha

based soccer

murder

the game is so fucking un aesthetic that all they have to cling on to is >muh tuffness

>win the game by falling over convincingly in front of the referee

how do soccer fans defend this?

F