What would be the best way to meet a nice cd/trans/femboy to hookup with?

What would be the best way to meet a nice cd/trans/femboy to hookup with?

Share stories and advice

From The Netherlands if that helps.

Ik monitor deze thread.

go to a hookup site theres 100s of willing subs. Have you even tried?

Traps are gay faggots

Import one from the states, especially California. Plenty of the fuckers there, and they're all from rich families and thirsty for cock. Just gotta convince them to go over to discount Germany for vacations or something then fuck them hard enough to convince them to stay. Or don't be retarded and use a hookup site like a normal person, I dunno.

I'm in the Netherlands right now...

wish there more like you here in my area. the only thing here are 40 year old dudes in really bad 80's drag

Show some more cutie

Where in the netherlands? Im belgian.

Any swiss sissies or traps around?

I'm in the same boat...
I've tried tinder and grindr with no hope.
Maybe it's because I live in the south (Texas). Grindr was hopeless (only transsexuals, no traps or CDs) and tinder had only legitimate gay individuals, like hairy gross men.
Not sure where else to try, wish Sup Forums never exposed me to this.

I want to suck those cute nips

Where in the netherlands? I'm german
u are cute af

Looking good, have anywhere u wanna talk?

>be me 21
>been in a relationship with 3 transgirls (met them all online from dating apps)
>always pussy-ed out at a long term relationship

All ya'll are romanticizing something that doesn't exist. Even if you just wanna fuck someone because they're trans, it's not healthy

have you done any drugs over there?

You're talking about being "healthy" but you can't commit to a relationship because you are likely scared of how others in society will view you.
Why does it matter if it's nothing illegal? CDs are just guys who like to dress feminine, it's but another fetish. No better nor worse than being cucked for example. It would be unhealthy I believe to repress that. Whatever makes you happy though, which I hope are are bud.

You're a pussy. Grow a pair and get over it.

Grindr

Tried it, no luck.

You must live in a shit area then.
Live in Texas, and there's plenty

From the Netherlands...

ah, might not be as popular there as it is in the states