Any movies about falling in love with a girl you never met?

Any movies about falling in love with a girl you never met?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3PmiID-Lhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isnt there some anime movie about this with their phone texts going to their alternate universe versions of them or some shit?

>girl

Her
You've Got Mail
Il Mare
Sleepless in Seattle

>mfw I fell in love with a chick I tindermatched with in Tokyo last summer. We never met while there.
>mfw she was in love with me too.
>mfw we've been talking non-stop with each other since then.
>mfw we decided to meet up in Bali
>mfw I spent 10 days in Bali with this chick
>mfw it was the best time of my life

It was basically before sunrise every day. It really felt like a movie.

This sounds like that anime where they text each other in different dimensions and help each other rape their alternate selves

Somewhere in Time (1980)

Superman runs into an really old lady who says, "Come back to me." He sees a picture of her back in the day and a massive Kryptonian boner. So he goes back in time to find her.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3PmiID-Lhg

I'm currently fighting crippling depression because I gotta live without her for months now.

The Terminator

>image.gif

Every damn time - this is why phonecuntposters should be forced to pay for a Sup Forums Pass

my dick

slavs truly have no competition, do they?

I wonder how many dudes will bang her during that time

Probably 1000

Equal to the girls I'll fuck during that time to fill the void

Are you like 13 or just a sexual cretin?

You fukkd?

that sounds like that anime where dudes from alternate dimensions came and banged his girlfriend

family guy did an episode of this. brian has to deal with an old bitch but hears her sing. etc.

like rabbits

Bro, she fucks other fellas on the regular.

There's this movie about a boy talking to her crush from another dimension.

did you pay for the trip. be honest sugar bro

>family guy did an episode ripping off this storyline
What a surprise.

Are you like reddit or just a literal roastie?

nope, she paid for hotels and like activities we did there, I paid for all other expenses, like food n shit. It ended up pretty 50/50. We're both scumbag assholes so we knew we couldn't play each other on that stage.

You've Got Mail is pretty good but dated with AOL dial up sounds and shit.

Sleepless in Seattle is probably the best one.

I'll give a nod to It Happened One Night, even though they meet each other and fall in love over a couple days.

wife it.

hmm idk, it's a really strange relationship we have, and the distance between us makes it really not worth it to get too emotionally invested in each other. We're more like romantic fuck buddies. But hey who knows where it'll lead after we both finish uni.

What the fuck is up with those sad fucking replies?

I'm really fucking happy for you, embrace that feeling for as long as you fucking can, enjoy that chemical adventure in your brain, you have been given a gift.

You will remember those days in Bali for the rest of your life, user.
Try to find room for 10 more as soon as you can afford. I'm really fucking happy for you.

>You will remember those days in Bali for the rest of your life, user.

For getting life long STD.

The later

this post really touched me man.

I sincerely hope everyone here one day gets to experience the feels I did on that trip. It's really magical.

Thank you, and godspeed brother!

Beta bux: the person

My inevitable bipoic

>But hey who knows where it'll lead
>I sincerely hope everyone here one day gets to experience the feels I did on that trip. It's really magical.
>Thank you, and godspeed brother!
>Equal to the girls I'll fuck during that time to fill the void
Oh sweety

She comes from a wealthy family, so she's way richer than me lol :^)

Nah

Sure thing bud
>meet girl who sluts it out on tinder
>fall IN LOVE without ever meeting
>decide to meet up in Bali to take your virginity
>she's super rich btw
I mean... Where do I start

don't tell him

can someone just say who this is and stop all this pissing about?

cheers.

No, you're fighting crippling depression because you're a codependent beta whose whole sense of self-worth revolves around being in a relationship with someone.

She's just a female girl with a feminine vagina. So if you are attracted to women heterosexually you are attracted to this female girly woman

>Just go your own way.

Haha yeah man I know that too man. My girlfriend goes to a different school so like that's why you guys haven't heard of her or don't know her or anything.

oh wow lol

jumpsuitedmonster

ugh

Euro Trip
Sex Drive
In Your Eyes
The Lake House

>Dialup
>Outdated

Yeah sure, those 2.5 million Americans are using outdated tech.

Not the world's fault your country's so ass backwards that you're still using dialup in 2016.

It does find a way.