Back to work for you fools. Prince Harry is off to the French Riviera on tax payers money again...

Back to work for you fools. Prince Harry is off to the French Riviera on tax payers money again. In fact he will soon inherit money made from taxing your ancestors. BUT HEY.. the EU is the problem right. Us EU lovers so blind they say.

based OP

Whatever, Skippy.

You r a retard.

No arguments, just two word sentences.

Look around you. Look at the shit hole you live in

Let's put this into perspective here: he was born a prince. He can't help that. His mother tried to raise him and William to be humble and understand that there are people who have it a lot worse than them. He went to war against the advice of his handlers. They literally begged and pleaded with him not to serve. He was deployed in Afghanistan and requested no special treatment. Was an Apache gunman who was involved in actual combat operations. He seems like a genuinely nice man. I'm perplexed as to why you would dislike him.

At least not playing golf all weekeds.

He's criticizing the system, not the man.

Dude is fucking that til it bleeds right now. God damn I would put so many princesses in her.

I think you're too short for this ride user, it just flew over your head.

No arguments
What's it like being this special?

This image is from today's front page of the Dailymail. Not singling Harry out actually.

But since you mentioned his humble mother, their family estate is not far from Coventry right?

I seen kids so poor they went to school without socks 30 miles from their "humble" estate. Wonder what would have become of those children if they had that kind of inheritance.

Funny how you see nothing wrong here. Oh I forgot he was in an Apache shooting at people in their own country because they don't like being invaded xD

What a Hero!

They are apart of British culture. There are plenty of other stupid things your country could stop spending money on. A visible semblance of your history is not the worst thing in the world. Your monarchy was, at times, beautiful.

No you are special! Now get back to work.

Don't be giving Princes any trouble while on their well deserved 1st of 20 Holidays this year.

I'm not a Britfag. We'd be glad to have a leader like him here in the US instead of the pussies who send the poor to war while living in mansions. Be proud of what you have. It's rare here in the US.

Do they even work or just have to show up to stuff to make the Royal family look good and then fuck off and to what ever the want on the side?

He's not a leader. The royal family has no constitutional power and are mainly a relic from the past used for tourism and unnecessarily expensive ambassadorial work.

Harry worked in the military.

My friend.. they are the SAME people. All titles are just made up to stand out above you and me. To fool you into the idea it's righteous for them to inherit public land and wealth.

Nobody in their right mind can believe the Spencer family Estate was built by paying laborers fare wages. Earl from so and so doesn't give a fuck about your kids education.

Also, it´s not like any Royal stepped in to stop any recent invasions xD

They feed on the poor all of them

I know that they are a relic. The royal family are essentially ambassadors to the UK, and believe me they do a fantastic job at it. We like the people in the UK here in the US. We also like your royal family. Our last president became good friends with prince Harry.

The royal family may cost the taxpayers money in the form of taxes, but you guys get a ton of tourism because of them.

You should have seen the reaction of the people in the US when Diana got married to Charles and then later when she died. Everyone was talking about how beautiful the wedding was here in the US, and when she died it was a huge deal. There were people mourning the loss of a person who they never met.

Tax payers are paying for the land on lease from the royals, they use their money how they want.

How do you not understand how the royals get their money you retard?

>Wonder what would have become of those children if they had that kind of inheritance.

Then they will be the same posh pricks you hate so much.

EU is full of fucking cucks, foh ya wee bindu lookin cunt

Pretty much this
The Crown Estate after the Queens cut was just under £250 million
And royal related tourism is at an estimated £500 million for 2016/2017

>Beautiful
Gr8 b8 m8

But they aren't pricks though.

(and all others)

Somebody's great great grandfather helped the then King start a war, pillage and plunder other countries and becomes a title and land for it.

YOU RETARD are now leasing land from his great great grandson. (Land which should be public if the monarchy has no power)

Their relatives all live in Palaces around the country and there's YOU poor fag waving they're flag thinking what you're doing is patriotic. ..And calling me a retard xD

The King don't give a fuck about you,
The great great grandfather Earl or Lord didn't give a fuck,
Prince Harry don't give a fuck.

Again there YOU waving the flag like an idiot.

Would you be so kind as to explain to me and everyone here HOW I am the retard and not you .. lols

Lolll people would still come here if there was no royals, what evidence do people have that people visit just because of them and not Harry Potter world /beatles etc... Also they are very sectarian hence why they are worshipped in Northern Ireland and hated in other parts of it and the Republic of Ireland.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

He s a prince playing Batman you Fucking idiot

Hello Comrade! What time does the revolution start?

(people like him)

^^ Has a computer but incapable of doing simple research

^^ Brings no real argument to the table. Calls other people Nazis and Communists

^^ Spends 10 years in school still dumb as fuck.

^^ Constantly repeats crap he hears elsewhere such as " Royals are good for tourism"

You:

Thinks if we were all poor life would be so much better for everyone..

Where does the wealth redistribution end comrade?

People are still living in mud huts in the Timbuktu. After we take from the wealthy to give to our poor, do we then take it back so we can redistribute to someone even poorer?

Generally people who hate the rich to the degree you seem to are the same ones occupying the welfare lines..

"Gimme, gimme, gimme"