ITT: 2027

Sup Forums in 2027

I'm not surprised the Oasis reunion was a reality tv show.

Wow! We're all dead! Thank god for the transdimensional hyper cube that took all our consciousnesses into the Virtual Space! I'm experiencing every song ever made at once and it's pretty good so far.

Keith Richard looks great!

death grips is online

France has finally fallen to Death Grips. Does any nation stand a chance? I'm getting scared.

Is this cunt immortal?

kek

can anyone recommend an online music publication to drone now that pitchfork has gone kaputt due to the suicide bombing that took out their HQ?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Their last album was an interesting fusion of digital hardcore and nasheeds tho.

Can’t believe this Saturday will be 10 years since Fantano killed himself

I can't believe Dave Grohl is fucking dead

lost

>killed himself
It was a murder-suicide, don't whitewash it. He shot that guy from the Fader while screaming something about jews.

To think everyone was hyped about Slowdive and Ride in 2017... meanwhile The Dream Syndicate actually made a string of good albums.

really enjoying King Gizzards 134th album release. Exploding Metamorphosing Acrylic Demon Smash Batttle Vol.2

Memri TV is great, they have a panel on music now. Unless you're some kind of infidel?

Easy, everybody forgots who was Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar became a jazz musician, Kanye West is going to die, tame impala and vampire weekend will make a supergroup, Metallica will release their last album, and Paramore is going to be knowledge as the new Beatles

Fuck this new school bullshit rap was better when we had real artists like Smokepurpp

Just 1003 more years until we can recreate this classic

They gave the new Kanye a 6.
D R O P P E D

Death who?

In retrospect, xxxtentacion was actually pretty good, huh