REKT thread

REKT thread
It was nerve gas edition

It think the word rekt is getting auto saged now.
y g00k? why?

rekt b8?

that was meant to be in my webm folder, but for some reason it was in my rekt forlder, sorry.

omg that was hilarious

I remember this, it was in the paper.

My file names are all fucked up today, but that was originally called Indian Frogger.webm

Was the other guy supposed to be training him or something?

heh, nice.

omfg! god damn!

lemme just jump in your car for a quickie, I'll take my shirt off to save time. Don't pull over, I'll just jump in, saving even more time.

don't try to understand the logic in the negro brain.
there is none.
not rekt, but pic related

> "hop in" right at the end. lel.

Lol, is that the handicap ramp or something?
I've never russianed

why damage the car mowing him down then stab the shit out of him? why not just stab him?

i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

almost made it guy!

I don't think he was originally trying to hit the guy.
He was trying to park, hit the guy who was standing there, and got angry at him for damaging his car because asia. Hence why the passenger is confused.

One got up, tried to escape and his back touched the scaffolding again. Stupid fucker

If you hit them with a car first it makes it harder for them to fight back or run away.

at first i thought that guy was going to be an hero and hit it with his van to move it, but he just drives away kek

In all seriousness, don't leave your armored moving metal cage during an emergency.
Unless your moving armored metal cage is falling down a mountain, you are not safer outside.

fucking kek

>Stupid fucker
There was a stream of smoke coming out of that dude's head, his brains were Gerber by that point
Standing up was nothing more than a nerve and muscle reaction

He ded?

Funny thing is because cars are built as faraday cages by industry standard(since cars get hit by lightning more than any other man-made thing besides skyscrapers) it would have been perfectly safe for him to hit the scaffolding with his truck and save everyone.

He would not have an heroed, just been a hero. But instead he went the gay ass route and let his comrades die, and he couldn't even stay to watch them go... what a pussy.

Just needed a few surgeries.
he's back on his feet today

>
atteeeention! Kek

lmao unexpected. Thought someone was gonna get shot

I remember that video, it literally took them 4 fucking minutes to get this burning car off the dude, because most of them where just filming and walking around with their hands on their heads like idiots

If i'm not mistaken, that kills the turtle.

This nigger doesn't give a duck

wow he probably burned his face pretty bad on that.

>most of them where just filming and walking around with their hands on their heads like idiots

Probably including half the firemen in my experience. Taking a couple of snaps to sell to the press later.

They show you this in OSHA training for electricians lmao

>mfw one of the cyclists that wants to get away gets struck by traffic sign
>mfw no face

Origin of Two-Face

>burned his face
What face? Ever heard of degloving skin? Don't google that.

This block of steel is at least 1093°C(2000°F) there is no face left to burn.

and well they should, I have a collection of about 30 or so similar gifs. Too many people die in that same stupid fucking way

just another day in russia.
they have a knack for car accidents.

he should have stayed in the truck

kek

Give me some boom booms nig nogs

Remeber kids always look on both sides the road before crossing the side walk

>safaritour.webm

what happened?

Holy kek is there a story behind this?

You want the truth?

Probably

this is some drug shit

dude is killing himself on drugs

All I know is that by the time they started filming that guy had already been run over like 5 times.

Those european cars really are light weight pieces of shit, can't even kill a man

Sewer explosion, caused by a worker who couldn't wait 5 fucking minutes to light up a cigarette near a natural gas pipeline.
It could have also been caused by ethanol gas released from rotting sewage and the aforementioned smoker.

Sewers blow up all the time, see this for another example of a smoker blowing up a sewer

what a landing holy fuck

bitch knew the rules, she's endangering the racers standing there. no need to stop for her dumbass

>m
what is the background behind this?

underrated