Crime

I hate this country, crime is out of control. They broke into my moms house today and killed my dog. Probably with poison. I don't want to move back there so was thinking of getting her pic related. It's either one of these or a big ass rottweiler for the scare factor.

What measures do Sup Forums take to protect their shit when not around?

Other urls found in this thread:

irishwolfhounds.org/gelert.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well I live in the Yukon in an all white town, so I leave my door unlocked, but I own three Caucasian Mountain Dogs.

Get one with healthy rear legs.

This, don't get one of those overbred showdogs, but instead a German shepherd of the working line.

Can you own guns in SA? I'd get myself a gun and learn how to use it, maybe you can convince your mom to do so too.

you'll would have to beat your dogs for taking food from anyone outside the family. sounds bad, but it works apparently.
or some other pavlovian shit like the bell rings, then eat. get food without bell -> beating.

this or a German Wirehaired Pointer, they grow hueg and are actually useful dogs.
Never buy degenerated show dogs.

My sister did something like this, only she used a dog whistle.

>you'll would have to beat your dogs for taking food from anyone outside the family. sounds bad, but it works apparently.

Don't do that. It'll just lead to your dog being fearful of you whilst still taking food from strangers. Generally, don't beat your dog. You want to build up trust with him, instead of making him scared of you.

I'd recommend actually getting a professional trainer to teach you. Most people fuck up their dogs because they have no clue what they're doing.

Yeah, I don't get show dog people. I guess they're too dumb to find a real hobby.

Watching big healthy German Shepherd move is beauty in motion as far as I care.

and be sure to have at least two. the pack makes shit hit the fan. and invest in training!

that'll work as well. subtile but powerfull.

Yes, told her to sleep with the .38 special next to her tonight. How do you tell the difference in dog quality?

This is my plan, though maybe with less rough methods, proper training academy or something. Not sure if they exist.

Quit being not American and get yourself a gun, faggot

How about a shotgun instead?

I can't afford a gun right now.
But I have a scary big black German Shepard and a cattle prod.
Also, the poster talking about show dogs.
Watch out for that, I have no idea why dogs bred to have shitty hind legs are considered aesthetic but go for a worker bred GSD.

Also, if you dont have to beat them. That just makes them shit dogs. Also, if you're getting a dog to protect your mom you might as well as get two.

That dog has severe hip dysplasia. The poor thing.

>How do you tell the difference in dog quality?

Over here we have certified breeders who breed police dogs/guard dogs etc. I'm not sure about how you'd do it in South America though.

>This is my plan, though maybe with less rough methods, proper training academy or something.
I'm sure you'll have professional trainers in your area too.
Personally I wouldn't recommend rough methods either, but if you do, never beat your dog personally. Trappers train their dogs to not touch their traps by preparing a special trap just for them. Let the dog get caught in it, leave him for a while and then free him. He'll never touch a trap again. If you must go for a rough method, I'd recommend getting a shock collar and giving him a jolt when he accepts food from a stranger. That way he doesn't associate the pain with you. Though I've always trained our dogs with positive reinforcement only and it's worked fine. German shepherds are bred to be cooperative anyway.

I live in a safe town in a safe country

I could basically leave my apartment unlocked for seven days with no worries.

I once lived in the most significant moslem ghetto in Jutland, then I was paranoid about my door being locked and checked if it was locked when I was home several times a day.

Living in this cozy town is much better, even if the population is a wee bit rural

In my experience you can tell differences in a show/working gsd by the alignment of the spine and the legs.

Look up "GSD frog legs" those are show dogs with fucked up back legs. Its actually a real shame.

Someone correct me if I'm full of shit.
I'm mostly just a trainer for basic commands (so far at least).

Irish wolf hound, what makes them amazing is they are hearth dogs - this means they do not really comprehend property or territory but will defend members of the its family or pack to the death while being perfect around babies and children.

Llewellyn, prince of Wales, is said to have loved the chase above all else but always took with him his Irish wolf- dog, Gelert. The prince had many hounds, but Gelert was his favourite and was always there for the morning hunt. However, one day Gelert did not turn up and eventually Llewellyn went off with his followers and the hounds but could not enjoy his day and in the end hurried back home to find out what had happened to Gelert. He was met by Gelert, giving his usual greeting, but Llewellyn was horrified to find that Gelert was covered in blood. Hurrying into the castle, he went to see his infant son but found the cradle overturned and empty, with no sign of the child, but with blood everywhere.

Concluding that Gelert must have killed and eaten the baby, Llewellyn drew his sword and plunged it into the hound. The stricken Gelert gave a long-drawn out howl as he died and this cry was followed by a child's wail. Llewellyn searched for the source of this sound and found his child under a pile of bedding from the cradle, completely unharmed, and close by was the body of a gaunt wolf, which had obviously been slain by Gelert after a bloody battle.

Horrified at what he had done, and stricken by remorse, Llewellyn had the body of Gelert buried with due pomp and the place was afterwards known as Bedd Gelert (the grave of Gelert), as was the town that grew up near to it.

irishwolfhounds.org/gelert.htm

they would poison that too.

You can train dogs not to accept food from strangers, OPs mom would just have to keep up with training.

The dog in the picture is a working gsd, it's legs are fine. You're confusing the show stance with the fucked up sloped backed show gsd's.

Notice how his back is straight and the hind legs are long. The show gsds have curved backs and short hind legs

Go Rottie, a Shepard pup is too much work for an old lady.

sounds like the better option would be to just leave the country. At this point, surely white people can claim they're fleeing from political oppression

>surely

Can I have a job? Got some web dev in me.

Definitely will... The one they killed was small-ish rescue dog, had some hip issues by the time she was 14

It looks too cute man, I don't know..

Bullshit. I've had all kinds of dogs and the most behaved puppies I've ever had were German shepherds. They're also pretty much smarter than every other breed besides 2. I literally trained my gsds to sit and be house trained in a week and they were only a few months old

They are the best all around dog. Period

Rig your property with booby traps.

If you don't own a dog specifically bred to work there's pretty much no point desu.

>What measures do Sup Forums take to protect their shit when not around?

We don't live around niggers.

Come to think of it I'm not even sure what her breed was. Small to medium size dog must be a half-breed.

>Her name was Sade and I loved her

Proximity mines.

Fake and gay

or give them their own food u shithead

Breed it with a border collie.
May help with the genetic defects and with raise it's intelligence further.

showdogs are gay af, golden retrievers have bigger brains, help people with disabilities, and they have a lot of fluff.

if you live by it, youll die by it eventually.

Tbh.
My GSD has been the hardest dog I've had to train. Growing up we had Australian Cattle Dogs and Rotties out on the farm.
Then again, my GSD was an untrained two year old rescue. He learned quick, but it was definitely harder. So worth it though.

oh my bad i thought u meant inside the family

Get yourself a Rhodesian Ridgeback, both for their good hunting and protection abilities and the irony.

I love dog threads

Lol'd
Is that your dog? What the fuck is he doing lmao.

fuck a .38, get her a 12 guage

get her a caucasian shepherd (aka ovcharka)
theyre huge as fuck and ready to kill at all times

trips = truth

also doberman, best of friends.

not surprising the fascist board likes the fascist animal

Dogs ftw

GOOD BOY!

now this I can dig. good boy

I live in a all white town as well, I live in a block of flats and I leave my running shoes (expensive ones) outside my door.

OP just get out of SA m8.

Quite possibly an Australian kelpie. Very friendly dogs. The ones I've known will always greet human company with enthusiasm. Beautiful dogs., Sorry for your loss OP

GOod BoY!

Get a Tosa Inu. Best guards dogs you could ever imagine. Some are twice as large as a German shepherd with bite force 3x as strong. They are far more loyal than german shepherds (which are already incredibly loyal). They are highly obedient, that's how they were trained. They don't bark and do anything you tell them.

I've had one for 3 years and he's the most amazing dog I could have asked for.

I prefer cats, cats are the fascist animal, dogs can be lead into a non-white lifestyle.

Holy shit that's her, she just had shorter legs. The feels are real.

Last time I visited we wrestled on her bed then spooned and watched star wars. God dam. It was just last week.

You'd be safer in a Mudslime country like Malaysia. Here the asians worship white people

Barks are good though.
Criminals are less likely to enter a home of a barking dog. Even if it is just yappers.

My friends grandmother actually can't handle big dogs, but she has several little yappers. If they're all barking at once past 8pm she sits with her gun.

Sorry for Yer loss brother.
I know the feels man.

Get a pitbull, they're vicious nigger dogs. Fight fire with fire.

biden pls go

I want to hold my dog on the other side of the world now. The feels.
It's good that you're looking for a pet which would help out your mum. Unfortunately Kelpies are inviting rather than territorial (to humans, mine would rip the throat out of other dogs if they entered the gate).

Such is life

South Africa has naggers who wouldn't give a shit about little dogs yapping. The little yappers are good when the intruders are worried about getting caught. But South Africa is a strange place. If you have an intruder there you would want them dead, not scared.

Ameribro, I don't think OP can have that breed where he is from.

These dogs do bark when someone comes by. It's the deepest bark you've ever heard in your life. Echoes even.

The big debate is who's a badder dog a tosa or an American pitbull terrier. Pound for pound I'd say the apbt. Overall however there is no stronger dog than a tosa. They were bread for Japanese dog fighting (not abusive like American) and are incredibly agile for a 220lb dog, their bite force is 750lb (German shepherd is 250-300), they are HIGHLY loyal and obedient. There is no better dog.

There are videos of tosas easily taking down huge bore by themselves with ease. Anyone in the massive dog community will tell you a tosa is the best of the best. They are not aggressive or temperamental like apbts either. I've handled some apbts and I'm not one of those people who say they're awful but I find tosas far more responsive, calm, and just confident

I remember I took Khan (my tosa) to the dog park with my beagle. Someone's large German shepherd started to get very aggressive with my beagle. Khan is very protective of her. He went over and all he had to do was literally jump on top of the German shepherd and submit him. Khan didn't even bite the gs. Afterwards he just stayed on top of the gs haha and the dog knew he wasn't going anywhere. Tosas are crazy confident and they are well aware of their size and strength, they rarely take it past what they have to.

This is actually a really cool story, nice post. The Irish wolf hounds I've seen are great looking dogs. How is their temperament?

No one's mentioned getting a Boerboel yet this thread? I hear they're great for warding off niggers

Random nigger flag. If you want to do something with purpose kill as many negros as you can.

GOOD BOY!

inbreeding in OP's pic is the real crime

Sorry to rant, you do have other options however. Boerboels, cane corsos, kengals, dogo argentinas, presas, filas, gull terrs, gull dongs, bully kuttas. All of these dogs are great options.

dude stop trying to say huge like bernie or trump

it isn't really funny anymore

The absolute best is the tosa.

I'm sorry about your dog m8!

sorry friend

GOOD BOY
(NOT A GOOD GOY)