Who's cold?

Who's cold?

yep

It's actually only about -2° outside, but our tiny little house is not insulated at all. We have an indoor kerosene heater going, but it takes a while to warm up. Fucking northern Japan winters.

Everyone.

cozy 80 degrees from miami

-4 here in WI. Id complain but its par for the course here.

-30 here in my province

Jesus, fuck, man. That's one of the reasons I left that fucking country. Where are you, Manitoba?

also WI, -8 here..

How effective and expensive are kerosene heaters? Take a picture if you can manage it.

Nope, Ontario

Whered you move to?

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but I have a primo fucking space heater and my heated mattress cover. I have the central heat going too, and I actually cracked my window so I won't get too hot. I'm positively toasty.

PA here, 3 degrees. My sack has officially receded into my body because of the cold.

They cost about 100$ us dollars and they put out quite a lot of heat. Mine holds 2 gallons and it burns that in about 10 hours. My house is like 1800sqft and it gets up to the high 70s when I have it running, about 12 degrees outside.

I bought this one for about 2万円, about 200$. They're very effective and efficient. Highly recommended.

Cool, I'm an Ontariofag too, Ottawan in my case. I moved to Japan about twelve years ago. Bounced all over but I'm in Akita now.

Canberra , Australia 85

I’m not. Portland Oregon here

It's -1 here in southern illinois. But my roommate keeps the fucking heater on 80 so its hot as hell in here.

Haha I'm an Ottawa fag too. Right by china town. Small world

It seems so. I used to live on McLeod street for a while. Often went into Chinatown for the restaurants. I love the food here, but I think I'll always have a soft spot for Canadianised Chinese food too.

I was just in PA, just outside Pittsburgh. It was 0 degrees out the day I left and covered in snow. Where you at?

All you Americunts so cold ah?

Nice, thanks for taking a pic. I'm looking at kerosene prices.. they have been going up steadily over the past year. How much do you pay /gallon?

Alaskafag here. Definitely cold.

Ah, get bent, ya hoser

They have! Last winter, it was only about 50円/l but it's up to 83 now. Still not bad at all.

you dick. fucking Florida man..

Ar15 nije dobr sks best gun you know this , moje kuja

7.62 have more stopping power

I was just talking about kerosene heaters and seeing if it was a tenable option for an idea I was exploring. Hello from the States, glad to hear Nippon is getting it too! It's only fair :)

Yeah, but he has to live in Florida. This is a place famous for its domestic violence which involves throwing alligators at each other.

Chiraq here with -15F.

Probably most of our fuel is coming from Russia. All the bullshit in Syria and now Iran is very good for their petrochemical-dependant economy.

-9 degrees reporting in from illinois.

I like the SKS. Not an ideal home defense weapon. In fact, what you're seeing here is my AR-9. I keep it loaded with 9mm hollowpoints so it doesn't fly through my walls if I have to smoke a perp. This thing is tiny, and yet still has no recoil. I'm going to get an SKS or AK sometime. Is your mag pinned?

Where are you in Burgerland, BTW? I hear it's insanely cold over there right now.

I paid 200 syrup bux for my sks and I fuckin hate it

I'm in New Orleans, just came back from PA, and honestly PA seems colder. Maybe its because I dressed warmer, and the place I was staying in had some high-tech radiant floor heating throughout it. Also, it was dry up there, but here its windy and more humid. 27 degrees, but feels like 15 it says. Its positively penetrating. But I'm actually getting overheated in this room.. the rest of the house is chilly but my room is a furnace.

PA has places with floor heating? I'm really surprised, as I thought that heating technique wasn't often used outside Korea. It works well, though.

That is because you buy bad one. I pay 500$ for my rifle is good.
Sks good for hone defense in bosnian country side.

41°here and it's cold as fuck. We're not used to it

$500?

I could get a Chinese m14 for that

Of course i bump price down to 200$ with trade of guitar my friend. It was good deal

17°f here in colorado

It is this massively renovated house taht used to be a barn. 4 stories, indoor basketball court, elevator.. the works. A lot of money was spent on it. Very cool.

In eastern us kero is about 3.50$ a gallon.

That's more expensive than I thought considering how fast you burn through kerosene

That does sound pretty neat. Was this a hotel or something?

Donky Doo Doo is never cold because hes got hair

For me, a tank of 8l lasts about three days, and we have literally zero insulation. 8l is about two gallons, and the adjusted price about the same, so the cost of heating is only about 35$ or so per month. It's highly efficient to heat only the rooms in which you actually live.

nah, rich fam.

A cool 52 degrees here in the San Fernando Valley

Well, now I'm even more jelly.

They aren't very common around here.

The heaters? Anything can be ordered off of Amazon these days. Although finding a regular source of kerosene might be trouble. We have it delivered every month or so.

It's a nice place. Trying to see what pics I can show Sup Forums.

It's like 6 degrees in Cleveland. But the windchill is like -12. Fuck this shit.

Man, it's cold, and you also live in Cleveland. Poor bastard..

welp. file size limit.

Photoshrinker, bro. Let's see this cool shit.

I'm surprised it took as long as it did for someone to say that...