I am so lonely Sup Forums will you keep me company tonight?

I am so lonely Sup Forums will you keep me company tonight?

It feels like my life is falling apart. I've lost all my motivation over these months and I don't know how to find it again.

I don't make music anymore, I don't game, I don't eat well, I don't exercise.. I've stopped doing everything that I love doing, because I'm so drained.

All i do is lie around. Im not interested in suicide, but I'm not interested in living this life either.

what's happening to me? I thought I beat depression!

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1XYTf6vlPdy
soundcloud.com/user-433818633/where-there-are-friends
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are a stubborn fuck

Welcome to adult hood mother fucker

T.....trap?

Discipline is the only thing that matters. I found it easy to fuel with irrational hatred, such as the feelings I get from myself and how fucked the world is. Don't stop fighting and never stop moving.

There are always people who care. Look for them, and you'll find them.

try this faggot:
ritualassigment.wordpress.com

Yes, that's called depression...
Go with the psychology

I've been feeling exactly the same way, just started pushing myself through it. Just doing little things, and try to get in 8 hours. Not drinking rum helps also

What makes you say this?
I think this is just an excuse people use to justify complacency

I know I can do better. I've felt what "better" feels like. I refuse to submit in this giant world. There has to be something more.
male tbh
I have people who care, but they're battling their own wars. I can't bother them with all my shit.

I need discipline..I heavily lack it. Perhaps that's my problem. I've done discipline before.. I lost 75lbs, I know multiple instruments and hobbies..

so where did it go? Where'd my discipline run off to?
uhh I'll take a look?

If you're not interested in living this life anymore, than don't. Change your life into something different. You talk about how you never do the things you once loved nowadays, but have you considered trying something new? Experience something that isn't, and has never been a part of your life. Go somewhere new, change your field of work, hell just go buy a different brand of god damned probiotic yogurt if that's all you can muster. Life passes you by fast when you get into an unenjoyable routine. You just start cruising through each day feeling like everything is grey. Find out what the biggest change you can make in your life is, and change it. The longer you wait, the less you'll feel you're capable of changing.

I'm with you bro. The world in general is going to hell and I'm too old to be alive anyway. Don't want to do anything really and have no daily routines, because self employed. Still suicide is not an option cause I know there are people around who care and would be hurt. So I'm sticking with it.

I've had similar feelings before, just not as strong. It will pass at some point I know. And if not, there's always professional help available. You don't beat depression, you live with it.

I am a big fan of change, and I know how powerful it can be. I just don't know what I could change AGAIN. I've been changing everything for the last 5 years

I really want to get out of my town.. But I can't do that Instantly. I've thought about getting back into Writing to channel some of this pain. I have a few published fantasy stories. I've always wanted to finish my novel.

You have a cat shaped penis and you are still lonely? You have a penis and a pussy.

I don't think it's right, for us to just submit and be "ok" with life passing us by. Why is depression so rampant now? What are we doing to the grown of humanity to make hopelessness spread on a global scale?

Is humanity hurting? Or is it just us?

people fear my cat penis. Sometimes it hisses and scratches. It's part of the reason I'm so lonely

Check under your sofa cushions, thats where i lose a lot of my stuff.

Show pen0r

I found a coin and a pen. Now what?
McGyver it into a cure?

I want to smoke weed but I'm all out.
the cat is there for a reason user

That's exactly how i feel.

Stopped going out, stopped riding my CBR, stopped meeting ppls, sick of work, sick of further education. Not actually in danger of doing suicide, but if a bus or something else would smash me on the road accidently, i wouldn't be mad

Well, now you have a bit more wealth and a dildo/ song writing tool. These things can bring happiness to people.

why do we do this to ourselves user? What is the solution?

I have always thought that I needed more community and connection in my life. I feel naked without it. I feel so alone and purposeless without other humans to please and interact with

lmao, thank you user
it feels nice to smile
maybe I'll grab my guitar and make a shitty vocaroo song for you

Thanks op, i hope your day is a little bit better

There are reasons for depression being so widespread in the western world. The requirements of modern society are ridiculously high. There's constant insecurity about work, relationships, whatever. Especially in America, where losing a job can have absolutely devastating effect. Also the social structures have changed, we no longer have the safety net of an extended family for example to rely on. That brings on anxiety which in many cases leads to depression.

Anyway I didn't mean we should all just accept that and keep watching life go by. I was sort of referring my own experience and that of few others I know. Depression can in some cases be treated as a disease that comes and goes in phases. While it's on, it feels like shit and you get nothing done. But knowing it will pass makes it manageable. That of course doesn't work for everyone, in which case what was suggested earlier about making changes, however small, might.

Im a very pristine new fag, acyually just got ones this website today, is a trap a girl or a boy?

a boy who looks like a girl thus "trap"ping you

It depends on how feminine of a penis they have.

a fag that looks feminine and has boobs
go back where you came from fags like you ruin this website
sage

Why are we allowing society to progress in such a way that hurts everybody? Are we simply not aware enough of it? I can't imagine that this can go on much longer without us facing some sort of.. collapse?

a trap is a boy who fools people into thinking he's a girl.
pic related

I don't know.

I thought i need more company, too. But on New Years Eve i was with my good friends at a really nice party with about 200 ppl and at some point i realised that i don't had much fun and just wanted to drive home and throw myself on the couch.

Yesterday I tried to find out, what my life goals are. I couldn't find any. Thinking to live with a nice girl and having kids and a house isn't that what i seek. I earn good money and have a good workplace, but if I would be very rich and would have enough money, i am pretty sure i would rotten in my house with every shit someone would like to buy and wouldn't be happy at all.

Feels strange. Feels somehow empty, but no one of my friends or family knows it. Thought of visiting a doc, so that he gives me a few pills. Read some months ago, depressions (don't know if i have one) are sometimes just chemical errors or shit.

can anyone tell me about good minecraft mods to download?

We're probably not the best people to talk about it. You're asking good questions but I'm afraid the answers I provide don't exactly help. Because imo the collapse of society is imminent. It may come in our lifetime or it may not, it may be total or not, but it will come. Society is not an entity that has a purpose. We can't just say "right, now as a society we will no longer allow this." For as long as money remains king of all things, I see very little chance of real change when it comes to prompting actual happiness.

Nice pic btw.

>I thought I beat depression!

Pretty much how I feel. Can you talk about this to some of your friends? Keeping it to yourself could make it worse. Taking to a doc works as well, just don't go straight to the meds if you want my advice.

You look soft, find yourself a sugar daddy.

this is a thoughtful post. You might be interested in looking into Richard Alperts story. He was a lot like you, and started searching for that "something else"

I often feel most alone when surrounded by others. It's one thing to be among people, but that doesn't mean theyre connected to you

you are probably correct.. though it pains me to agree. I have always felt that society was heading towards a doom. Things feel so backwards right now

Yeah.. go figure

If you simply don’t want to live but don’t want to end your life, simply help others you won’t be living and you won’t be dead just completely stay anonymous while helping others. It’ll help you feel better albeit as corny as it may seem.

you mean those old entitled dudes who try and send you an Applebee's gift card for 1 terabyte of nudes?

I agree. use meds as a last resort. They zombify you.

I used to make advice threads and "comfy general" on Sup Forums for that reason

I wish we could have been more of help, but it seems this thread is just a collection of more of less depressed fuckers. Hug?

Used to? Then why did you stop? I meant irl as well so you can instantly see gratification in assisting someone in need. Sorry I might be annoying in my optimism.

>that jawline with the rest of your body
Androgyny a fucking hoy! Good lord, a blowjob would probably be awkward, but lord do I want to tap that ass.
Also, here's a fun thing to think about: Depression is an emotion. You have either major depressive disorder, copious amounts of anxiety, or something else that causes you to feel depressed more than usual. But, emotions aren't permanent. You'll get distracted and feel sad, angry, or happy again. If you can leverage what you do when it lets up, you'll find yourself getting depressed less and less, eventually.

>tranny degen abomination
>oh so depwessed
Kek
You can die already

hug for sure..
Depression is a common ground now. It's officially the norm. Why did we let this happen?

I stopped making comfy general when I stopped smoking weed, and I stopped making advice threads because they took about 3 hours each

I've struggled for the last 5-6 years with it. Now, it feels as worse as it used to when I wanted to actually kms. But I have ruled that option out

I know that it is all in my control, and all in my head. I feel like all my old tactics don't work anymore. I'm slipping.

but yeah, androgyny is fun

I'm not trans, but I am sad

I tried suicide. Didn't work, now I have permanent back damage. Highly unrecommended option

>I've struggled for the last 5-6 years with it. Now, it feels as worse as it used to when I wanted to actually kms. But I have ruled that option out
Been here basically all my life. I know the feel. I've resigned myself to being depressed my whole life, and trying to help others. I'll give you my Kik or Discord if you'd like company, someone to bounce ideas off, or just someone to vent to and stuff.
>I know that it is all in my control, and all in my head. I feel like all my old tactics don't work anymore. I'm slipping.
Yeah. But here's the thing. It can also be environmental. And it depends on what your old tactics were. You need to find something you enjoy, and use it to distract yourself. Then, when you're not as shitty, put in work. Depression isn't easily solvable. Imagine what your life would be if literally every single negative thing you've said about yourself was a positive thought. Words alone CAN change shit. It's mot fast, but it's possible.
There are a lot of variables about depression, and climbing out will NEVER be easy.

>but yeah, androgyny is fun
And how. Keep on keeping on.

It's not relevant to think why this has happened as a whole, we can all just look after ourselves and those close to us.

Have you talked to a doc about this? There are good ones out there who don't just fill you up with meds. Your choice may of course be limited depending on where your live.

I looked to Buddhism a lot to discover the power of my own mind, words, and self. It helped me change myself into not a total piece of shit. At least I am kinder and depressed at this point, instead of a piece of shit and depressed

I had a regular therapist for years, but havent been to him in a few months. Maybe I should keep doing that.

I know that my suffering is environmental. I am drowning in this small hickville

Heres a 30 second song for you guys

vocaroo.com/i/s1XYTf6vlPdy

Yeah, probably do go see a therapist.
If Buddhism works, great. If you need something else, talk to your therapist.
Either way, you're not dead which means you have potential, whether or not you believe you'll waste it at the time.

oddly inspiring words :)

I do unfortunately feel like im wasting my potential. I have big dreams and I fall short on chasing them, imo.

but, a snake sheds its skin when it does, I suppose..

Is that acoustic? It's been forever since i've played.

And also, measure progress short term. If you focus on the long term, you're never doing anything.
But if every day you do more than you did yesterday, eventually it will have been enough.

You're really cute user. Just saying.

do u have soundclound or something to see what kind a music do u make

yeah im starting a vocaroo thread because its about to become way too hard to type these big paragraphs xD

come join us!

aaaaaa I have such a hard time doing this. I know its good advice, too. Baby steps, as they say. I can't "perform live music" in a day. I have to work up to that goal.

soundcloud.com/user-433818633/where-there-are-friends

Cool dude, make more songs.

And yeah going back to the therapist might be a good idea. Why not?

And more on a hypothetical level, what keeps you in hickville? I get that you have friends, family and all that there, and that going away by yourself to a new place is hard af, but many people have managed that. Why not? Or alternatively, travel.

Any chance to see you without that cat down there?

Well, hit me up at [email protected] and I'll throw you an easier form of contact, if you'd like someone to keep it in perspective.
Otherwise, good luck on your journey.

none, sorry
unless someone on the internet has my nudes still saved and you happen to find that person(s)

I have decided to do some traveling before I move. I think moving is a great idea. Ive been planning it for a few weeks now. LOTS to think about.
thank you user

That's sad.

Good luck on your traveling plans

Best of luck with the traveling and moving. Change of scenery might work wonders. Also keep making music and whatever other creative stuff you do, you obviously have a lot to give. Here's hoping we meet on our travels and get to play a song or two together.

In case you want to talk, disco me at JT#6222

Yo user, you got discord? Wouldn't mind chatting sometime

Cooro#3223

Cute? He's fucking hot! Very fuckable.

[blushes out loud]

If i were more gay of a man i would agree with you, but i'm in denial so i cannot.

dont deny user, just accept :3
sexuality is a game meant to be played,
a door to be questioned!