My asshole is itching and bleeding a little when I wipe

My asshole is itching and bleeding a little when I wipe.

Pic Related

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/felch-6228596
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hemroids buddy

hemorrhoids

It's only piles. Slap some prep h in your asshole, you will feel better.

>piles
???

Just pop them.

piles is another way of saying haemorrhoids

this pic is from when I push it.

this is in more normal state.

Yep , you have a Hemi.
Burn the cunt off.

I have them too, it hurts me so much I am crying
and the pills don't help at all.
I can't sit/walk/stand/move or do anything, even coughing/laughing is hard and a sneeze kills me.
If you don't experience these symptoms yet you are lucky, watch your diet.

fuck how to fix it ?

I had similar symptoms 3 years ago
went to the doctor and they said all is fine.

and after that it kind of passed.

what do now?

>watch your diet

what foods is good to avoid ?

Never get constipated, don't strain on the toilet, use mild laxatives, don't do heavy workouts and don't work for prolongued periods of time either sitting or standing.

>don't do heavy workouts

what is a heavy workout?

Don't care. Would lick and suck deeply
xhamster.com/videos/felch-6228596

>xhamster.com/videos/felch-6228596

Jesus Christ.

I do some squats at the gym

Ive had a hemi for 2-3 years now, but it gets painful and sometimes bleeds when I'm in a place where I can't shower often. Shower more regularly, sit on a pillow when youre at your PC.

do not sit on the toilet for long periods at a time. for this position of hovering your asshole is very bad for you

I will try and stop sitting on the toilet for too long

Used to spend 25 min scrolling Instagram. With my feet up ion a bucket.

How are squats with weights at the gym?

Try wiping your ass for once in your life or maybe even shower everyday like a civilized person

Get some hemmeroid treatment from the drug store. Use about 3X a day. Also, wipe yourself with hemeroid medicated pads with witch hazel in them. It will sting like hell at first, but it will sting less over time till it heals.

Get at least 25 grams of fiber a day, 64 ounces of water. If it gets much more painful and swollen then see a doctor immediately, you may be able to get it lanced but only if it's within the first day or so. Squats should be ok but for sure try not to spend years sitting on the toilet. Avoid preparation H, it thins out the skin on top of the hemorrhoid and makes you more prone to bleeds. Clean the area regularly and make sure you don't get globs of shit caught on your hemorrhoid, that's what makes it itch. Avoid anal surgery it hurts like a bitch

>preparation H

thanx
what is preparation H ?

I'm eating a lot of oatmeal and mostly dark fibre bread

I did use to spend a lot of time on the toilet, sitting with feet up and scrolling instagram

then I had a great idea of shaving my asshole, maybe I did cut some wounds open a little, something that could start the irritation
then toilet paper on top of that !

preparation h is just a topical corticosteroid. It'll alleviate some of the swelling but it'll make you bleed easier. The main treatment is time and diet modification. If it's really causing you a lot of symptoms you can get a hemorrhoidectomy but prepare for at least a month of excruciating ass pain.

Don't shave your hemorrhoids. They're basically big overgrown blood vessels so you're asking for trouble if you start poking around there

My troubles are mild at the moment. I get itchy if I’m sweaty around that area.

Try to keep some paper inside

The bleeding is very minor.

It all started after that attempt to shave.
Plus my 30 min on the toilet