Young woman burnt alive in Rome

Yo someone from Italy tell me what nationality this security guard is

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/05/30/rome-police-young-woman-was-burned-alive-by-ex-beau.html?intcmp=hpbt3
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/rome-police-young-woman-burned-alive-beau-39479646
ansa.it/lazio/notizie/2016/05/29/cadavere-di-una-ragazza-vicino-a-unauto-in-fiamme-a-roma_ad228bc8-cee9-4b6f-87d9-4c987d3ad8cb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot links
foxnews.com/world/2016/05/30/rome-police-young-woman-was-burned-alive-by-ex-beau.html?intcmp=hpbt3

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/rome-police-young-woman-burned-alive-beau-39479646

bump

She was a 22yo white college girl and it happened after she left her syrian refugee boyfriend because of abuse.

thanks bud, none of the new sites had the guys nationality up yet

It says security guard in the article

Which is why I wanted an Italian for more up to date info?

Put that stuff on google translate.
ansa.it/lazio/notizie/2016/05/29/cadavere-di-una-ragazza-vicino-a-unauto-in-fiamme-a-roma_ad228bc8-cee9-4b6f-87d9-4c987d3ad8cb.html

There is no reason to believe he's not Italian. His name is Italian. What's the issue?

Becuase theres a history of European media changing immigrants names in the news report in order to misrepresent the immigrant problem as being less than it is

Oh I see.. In cases like this they talk it on variety shows where they show and interview the victim family, their lawyer and so on, if it were a lie it would have to be very fabricated and not just a case of changing names.

There were some similar cases in germany, basically I just wanted to be able to follow up on this in a few days and see if it has been announced that he was a refugee or if that will be left out.

>Becuase theres a history of European media changing immigrants names in the news report
Has it gotten that bad? I already knew news outlets refused to identify immigrants as criminals in news stories and refused to even report on migrant related crimes. But I had no idea they were changing names now.

In Sweden they will blur out the perp and lighten their skin so they don't seem black/Arab.
In Germany they called a Muslim "Karl" after he went on a stabbing spree.

So yes. The media literally hides immigrant crime. They unironically think it is morally-defensible to do this, too.

I heard a lefty female politician drop the "patriarchy" bomb on TGcom24, I think.
She said "società patriarcale" (patriarchal society) and also mentioned the wage gap for some retarded reason.
I hate passing by the TV and hear this shit.

Not in this case, also the man was a security guard and immigrants don't do those jobs

Who was it?

god fucking dammit, Italy. Latin-language-speakin regions were supposed to be free from this bullshit and now your feminists are all up in the news with Tumblr-tier faggotry?
Matter of time until they get here too, now.

>having arab genes

She saw her oppertunity, given that the perp seems to be among that extreme minority who is white.

This is literally the first time I've ever heard of a white man doing something like this.

Give me some time, I'll see if I can find the segment.

They aren't Arab.

Can't find it online but my parents who were watching it said it was Giovanna Martelli.

>According to Italian police, Sara, who's body was found close to the car,
>who's body
>who's
Fox. Motherfucking. "News". Does anyone in that shitty network even have a degree?

Thanks

>A New Yorker who has long worked in Europe, I have reported from some unusual seats of power.