>Black Metal general thread.

>What are you listening to this Autumn?

i love how you can see the trim of his modern suburban home in that pic

lotta Darkspace lately

>black metal thread
>it's not nbbmn yet

can't wait a god damn month can you

november is for noise

I listen to black metal year round, but I'm very excited for November. I'm just hoping to find something new to listen to before nbbmn.

I'll probably end up going through Lunar Aurora's discography this year, I've already listened to Seelenfeuer and Hoagascht which were both very good. Last year I listened to the entire discography of Graveland and Striborg during nbbmn and I still listen to quite a few albums from those artists.

Why is he so perfect, Sup Forums?

not an argument

Always find myself listening to a lot of Moonblood this time of year. Also lately I've been listening to a bunch of Goatmoon and Necrostigis.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dbyv9b4ecsI

Black Metal is poopy

Black Metal is spoopy

Nbbmn was doing this first before you fags decided to do it with every other genre/sub-genre

Who does Varg play RPGs with now? His kids? Would Varg play DnD with internet people?
Also, is there a full version of Varg's trial available anywhere? I remember seeing it years ago, but I might be misremembering. Now all I can find is multiple documentaries on black metal that all feature different segments of the trial.

I imagine that he plays with his wife, but he definitely plays with his kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=LmbXza1MHNE
I'll post this song in every black metal thread till we find some actual bm that sounds like this

i fucking hate that idiot

Azaghal - Noituuden Torni (1998) Demo
youtu.be/3QIr0K54pX0
It's comic gold and shows the humorous side of black metal. It's also very good. Much better than their abysmally mixed first album.

that is helpful.
you are listening to low res picture named cover?

reverse image search you fucking mong
did your tour guide not teach you that feature?

1440x1440 isn't low res dude
sale freux sucks tho so you're not missing out too much

Sielunvihollinen - Ruhonkantaja (2017)
youtu.be/fP3tb9kL9P0

pestproductions.bandcamp.com/album/secret-sacrifice-in-the-lunar-eclipse

Vindilis - Sale Freux (2017)
youtu.be/vGst0SjURqs

lol those drums on the album. french seem to always fuck up.

thanks for the tip. this sounds great.

Going deep down the atmospheric bm black hole. Dark space, midnight oddesy and spectral lore currently.

>implying there will be a nbbmn this year

Finnish Black Metal is based as always

nsbm français

youtube.com/watch?v=e5Nb959LLvk

Full album when?

Kristallnacht is GOAT.

youtu.be/o04bKRwwPtM

youtube.com/watch?v=B9CSsKID5hs

i'm just starting to get into black metal (moving away from post-hardcore/emo).

>anything core
>emo
Leave it behind forever and then cut your wrists for Satan and listen to first Bathory demo

can you provide me with a link?

qui parle français sinon ?

Moi

tu aime le black ?

Burzum is 100% poser music.
deafsparrow.com/2014/08/29/burzum-sucks-the-yoko-ono-of-black-metal/

not really a little bit but not 100 %

come on. the demos were good and the ambient bits are as good as something from froese.

Post essential autumn core

Filtering this tripcuck in the name of Varg and the monumental and vastly influential Aryan Pagan art he casted upon the world of men

wtf why is your name that

Because he's a cuck

Who /stockpilingForNBBMN/ here?

True LOL

that tfw feel when to dumb for gorgoroth

Any lo fi black metal albums where the guitar is ran through a phaser or whatever and it sounds trippy asl

So was Euro gay or not? Did he ever have a relationship? Was he a virgin?

Kinda like black magick but less psychadelic rock influence and more noisey you know

Because true Black metal doesn't give a fuck about pathetic political correctness and aryan pride invokes the ancient spirit
Hitler stands for elitism and war

True Black Metal fans will never talk such pretentious shit
It's a good way to tell who's is just a newcomer that won't remember the genre in a few years and who is a real devoted worshipper
In Columbia we respect Varg very much, we don't give a fuck about political correctness or liberal degeneracy and we certainly don't get butthurt about his white pride like kikes and hipster american cucks do

pc cucks standing behind police state are better?
lol

Euro and Dead were foreveralone virgins

Yes I searched the page on the link for the word ''racist'' to quickly find out that this article is indeed white genocide propaganda
Don't even waste your time with that (((poison)))

I need a rundown on why The Voice of Steel is so beloved. I've listened to it a fair few times and it doesn't seem all that good to me. Just a 7/10.

define ancient spirit

deafheaven liturgy the list goes on :)

Now that the dust has settled, is burzums filosofem actually anti-black metal?

The absolute farthest thing from being a modernized male cuck

suck an aids dick and die you Sup Forums ass bitch

i think BaldR will be bullied once he goes to school (if Louis Cachet allows him to, that is)

what do you think burzum is gonna do about his kid being bullyd

Varg teaches him with MYFAROG
Also his name is BaldR.
Does anyone have links to Varg's videos about how he met Marie? I've never seen them. Is there any info about Marie's family besides that they hate Varg? Is Rebekka Sivertsen really Varg's child?

Maybe not entirely black metal, but can anyone recc me some good albums like this one?

Haven't listened to these guys, they any good?

She wrote letters to him in jail when she was a teenager. They probably don't hate Varg
There is no evidence whatsoever that she is his daughter aside from totally fabricated memes

I am. Been looking through a lot of the Quebec scene as well as pulling in some DSBM.

Black Cilice

burn the school down? xd

oh right i forgot
good for him i think
>ywn have an autistic french mummy and a bearded viking dad that takes you on hikes in the french countryside and teaches you norwegian

Has anyone ever met a fan like this IRL? Feels more like a meme than anything else.

He is not sending his children to indoctrination centers where people are formed into good slaves. Homeschooling.

SOILLL

Varg homeschools his kids because he thinks that all education from primary school to university is just a Jewish brainwashing trick to make people waste their time on useless shit and lies. They also live in the middle of nowhere so his children are never going to socialize with any other kids anywhere. This, of course, is a good thing according to Varg since he sees all people not belonging to his "tribe" as alien strangers that we should not interact with. After all, meeting and interacting with new people is not natural to human beings. Now, some of you who don't know better might think that I'm exaggerating things but I'm not. This is literally what he thinks and does.

He's a fucking retard who thinks real life is Middle Earth.

Death Cult Armageddon by Dimmu Borgir (aka Demon Burger)

Start looking somewhere else because it isn't BM. Don't get me wrong, for being a song from 69' it's fucking blackened and very innovative, but aside from the vocals and the distorted minor chords there isn't really many similarities. You'd probably be better of looking in an industrial thread or something of the like.

This article is fucking embarrasing.

i don't care what he thinks. schools are part of the statist system and that is a fact. it takes more than 12 years of age to figure things out.

i keep listening to the last 2 mayhem albums and i got 2 hear more crazy chatoic stuff like that, rec me

or any black metal with really good drumming ?

>black metal with really good drumming

check out their debut album, and torment too.

>Now, some of you who don't know better might think that I'm exaggerating things but I'm not. This is literally what he thinks and does.

Cant argue with that. You know a lot about his life from the short clips he posts now and then that rarely have anything to do with activities he does in his day-to-day life. The amount of assblast and cognitive dissonance he manages to create among Sup Forumstards and metalheads on Sup Forums is hilarious. Gotta love him for that.

Deathspell Omega - Kenose
---------- | | ----------- - Paracletus
---------- | | ----------- - Synarchy of Molten Bones

This.
>people are fat because they aren't getting enough vitamins so they're still hungry and eat lots of unhealthy food

He was still a top qt in that gif tho desu

he expresses what he thinks and says that he does those things in short clips he posts

>Varg homeschools his kids because he thinks that all education from primary school to university is just a Jewish brainwashing trick to make people waste their time on useless shit and lies.

No. He says public education have a domesticating effect on humans that's beneficial in a civilization because it needs obedient, subservient workers that adhere to societal standards and norms. He believes these norms and standards reduce the quality of a person and make them less independent and capable of critical thought. Which is all true. Post the video where he claims its a "jewish trick".

>They also live in the middle of nowhere so his children are never going to socialize with any other kids anywhere.

They live in the countryside of central france. Hardly the middle of nowhere. And you know nothing, NOTHING about what him or his kids get up to in their sparetime, dont pretend like you do. Youre being dumber than you actually are.

>This, of course, is a good thing according to Varg

Show me where he says this? Why on earth would he think its a good thing for people to be isolated and never meet anyone else? No sane person thinks like this, and Varg is perfectly sane.

>since he sees all people not belonging to his "tribe" as alien strangers that we should not interact with. After all, meeting and interacting with new people is not natural to human beings.

Citation yet again needed. I cant recall him saying that, ever, and he in no way gives the impression that he would think something like that. Oh, and never claim you know what he thinks unless he directly articulates his thoughts. Nobody can read thoughts.

God damn I love this album

varg cocksucker

now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that christian vikernes = /ourguy/?

you are such a dweeb

Thorns s/t, 666 International, Esoteric Warfare

what next?