My gf has had sex with 5 guys before me...

My gf has had sex with 5 guys before me. Idk how I feel about this she is 23 is that “slutty” or average for a girl that age? Girls are welcomed to say there count

i think it's fine

I've had sex with 5 guys and i'm only a couple years older than her

Don't worry about it. She'll break up with you anyways. Just enjoy her while you can.

Are you in a relationship? How old are you?

Why? Lol

>This

Don;t get attached OP just keep digging her out till she leaves you. Then move onto the next.

That's not bad. You should be golden.

As long as none of them were niggers, you are fine.

That's normal. It's good that she was open with you about it, but don't give her shit for it just because you're uncomfortable with it. Kinda says more about you than her.

That number is oddly low for that age. My guess is that is definitely a lie and more like 10-15.

OP, you need to fucking get off Sup Forums right now and start pounding your gf. I'm 20 years old and my current girlfriend who is 19 has fucked 10 guys. Do I find that slutty? A little, but I'm just as a big slut as she is so it evens out. Go fuck your gf and don't come back for pathetic advice.

Can't make accurate guess without nudes, in conclusion

My ex fucked 5 guys while we broke up and we got back together when she was 19, I didn’t like it so I fucked her and left her

Where are the nudes? Tits or gtfo

I think context means a lot in that situation. If it were 5 guys and each one was a relationship for 6+ months it’s a hell of a lot better then her randomly getting plowed by 5 different dudes in the span of a year.

This

Tthis

Honestly whenever a girl tells me how many guys she has banged I usually double it, girls lie about that a lot, just like dudes lie about their dong size.

Are you guys trolling or actually serious? Lets say you were horny and single from puberty (e.g. 15) to 23. Would you not have sex if you had the chance? And if you got laid once in 5/8 years that would make you incapable of love/relationship? You'd rather date a virgin who has no fucking clue what to do in bed, and who is more curious about other guys since she never had one? Wtf 5 guys is like... if she didnt it would be weird. Unless she ugly af.

Well it was basically all 1 year legit 12 months she banged 5 guys 1 was her bf 2 we’re dating and 2 were 1 night things

its a pretty average number

If she's had sex with more guys than you have had sex with girls then you should dump her, or fuck more girls so you've been with more girl than she has been with guys.

Commas, motherfucker.

Shouldn;t matter. My girl had sex with a lot more guys and girls and used to make money that way too. if you love her who cares.

You're going to die anyways, try not to spend that time being jealous.

Mine just told me she fucked about 25 dudes. She's 28 so Im not sure if that as too high

Not bad at all. Last girl I was with said she slept with "20 or something". I've only fucked 4 girls, she was the 5th. When she told me that, I basically how to convince her I wouldn't care what the number was, she was reluctant. I pretended I didn't care, but was completely horrified.

No worries, i've eaten at five guys and its no problem. Clean and no niggers.

Once a girl been cock carousel theres a high chance of them going with friends and drunkenly cheating on you but you seem like the type who might be into that

(on the)

Holy shit how out of touch are you with the real world? That's nothing for a 23 year old.

This was me.
That girl I talked about was 26. Seems it's a common number for girls? Wtf, they're in double digit territory, and I'm at 5? Will probably never find a girl below 20. It's too easy for them to fuck

Its disgusting, but its completely normal. Most of the girls in my highschool had already had sex with atleast 3 different guys, but then again it was full of Mexicans so maybe its just normal for Los Angeles.

Five guys ... her cooter is still in pristine condition.
Stop fucking around and lick her till your tongue bleeds.

That's actually under par for LA.

that are pretty less guys for her age you shouldnt worry op

>My gf has had sex with 5 guys before me
>op literally admits to being a faggot
> end bread
>meme arrows

As a rule of thumb, you have to multiply that number by 3 for grils and divide it by 3 for guys.

If she says 5 it's more like 15.

But why do you care exactely? Did you not have a sex life before you met her?

Yeah, that kind of fucking s trouble. Future barfly with tons of rocky relationships.

As long as it's not out of love

She's going to break up with you because of how insecure you are.

True,but baggage comes when women fuck too many men.

This rings truer than any other word of advice you'll get in this thread. She's interested in you now and that's what matters. Don't fuck it up dwelling on her past.

My girls 44 been with 5 guys
I'm 32 been with 7 girls
She had 5 month to 2 year relationships, 3 kids from 3 diffrent
guys. Me I had one 3 year relationship and no kids.
I get jelous as fuck and she doesnt... Am I a bad person..

3 kids from 3 different guys? Fucking run away mate

20f only 3 sex partners. if i wasnt an anti social shit, id go get more.

is she a prude? i was with 4 different guys just last semester.

Is that bad? I mean yea it sucks but I care about her. I'm pretty oblivious

As someone who is incredibly insecure I'm not sure I'll ever date. Most girls have had double digits by the time they're mid 20's, I've only ever had sex with 2 people in my life and I'm almost 27. Doubt any woman would settle for that and I'd be far too aware she would have had better sex from one of her previous partners and would just probably cheat on me because of that.

homosexual relationships are much different

>She's interested in you now
Yeah for all of 5 minutes until she moves onto the next dick

Savor those 5 minutes then. Life is about the present, mate

Most of the girls I grew up with have fucked 25+ guys by the time they were 22.

Doesn't really seem worth it

fam im 21 and I've slept with 22.

My fiancee's ex-gf is my age and has slept with over 200.

Ur girl's an angel

>be 23yo girl who has had 4 sex partners total

Hmm

Then why even fret about it in the first place

>Would you not have sex if you had the chance?

Well yeah. I wasn't saying don't have sex, I'm saying she's in that age range where odds are, OP is already yesterdays news. Don't get attached to her, there's no point.

Have fun while you have her all the same.

How about this: Don't like her for her past, like her for her present. Doesn't matter if she's fucked once or a hundred times. It's cool to keep it in mind, but unless she specifically shows signs now that she's a slut or unloyal or whatever, then don't worry about it.

This thread is shit. So many red pillers. There's really no number that's too low or too high.

So what would you suggest to someone who is insecure about it, how to get over that?

Times that by about 5 and you got yourself the real number. Remember they dont count "holiday romance, one night stands when drunk, cheating" im not joking. Get her on some mdma and ask her again and the truth will come out. But hey enjoy it while you can..

Is it bad if I find this reasonable?

>be M/20/can't remember how many girls i've fucked, probably around 5-7

Insecure about not having many partners or having *too many* partners? I can't really give advice, my dating life is non-existent but I've made peace w the fact that I'm 23 and have basically no experience

5?
your gf is practically a virgin.
by the time a person is an adult, if they’ve dated for a few years, or as is common, dated for a decade, married, divorced, rebounded, dated again, you’re looking at 40-50 sexual partners minimum. if you’re going to be a typical retard like we all are when you’re young, you’re going to attach all kinds of imaginary bad idea to each of those, and let it ruin your relationships with quite a few people, and viola, their number ratchets up by one. Eventually you’ll realize the positives of spending time with sexually mature people, rather than children with stunted sex lives and the endless shit their therapists tell them they have to talk about with you.

sex is healthy, islams approach to it isn’t.

Well, having more than me for example, girls would expect a man of my age to know what to do in the bedroom I imagine, like if she's had lots of sex then she would just get bored quickly or even worse, think of previous sex instead of sex with her current partner.
I'm in the same position but almost 27. I need to figure out how to make peace too.

If it happened before you, who gives a shit?

Your chances are better that she'll stay with you this way than they would be if you were her first. Statistically speaking

>stunted sex lives and the endless shit their therapists tell them they have to talk about with you
Welp, I'm fucked

Nowadays, unfortunately, that is average

>gurl maths
Kris - hate him so doesn't count
Phil - Anal is not sex
JaMus - on vacation doesn't count
Billy - came in < minute so doesn't count

que?
>>>/755611285/

Just don't get in your head about it. She's there in that moment and she's banging you specifically, right? You have nothing to worry about. Sex is always awkward anyway regardless of experience

This. OP, as soon as she discovers how immature you are, thinking the juvenile shit in the question you just asked us, she’s out.

Why the fuck do you care? Are you so insecure in your relationship that you think the number of men she has had in the past is an issue for you? What number is "acceptable" for you and why that number? Man up, don't worry about the past, there is a good chance that if you keep dwelling on her past experience that she will lose interest in you faster and you'll be left with just your hand to fuck but hey, at least you know how many dicks have been there!

My god fuck off. We're not all whores.

Bruh heres a story

>be 13
>meet qt 8.5
>she 12
>date, lose virginity at 14
>date until we hit 18
>she has heaps of mental issues, I'm a cold (eat shit and deal with it kind of guy)
>naturally it didnt go well together

Fast forward 2016

>she hits me up after 5 years apart, we didnt separate on good terms
>decide fuck it, go see her
>she had been dating a guy since she left me for the 5 years, only fucked me and 2 others

Fast forward 2017

>I'm currently in my third year enlisted so I dont live in my home state
>Go overseas, do my job etc
>rarely talk to her
>come home for christmas, 2 weeks ago
>she asks how many ive been with
>return the question
>not many, like 40
>youfuckingwhatnigger.jpg
>visibly throw up in mouth
>"I've had a really tough year okay?"

One year this girl fucked 40 dudes. 40 mother fucker. Broke my heart a bit but I always knew she'd wind up a whore.

So nah m8 5 guys aint fuck all

actually it's primarily indicative of stuff like std's

of course virgins like yourself wouldn't understand

best of luck beating off

If you're truly a femanon which is unlikely. Would you have suspiciouns about a middla aged man that has had very few sexual partners? Would that ring warning bells?

Holy fucking shit

Not a femanon, but if you're like described, you better be rich or famous because shit nigga what are you doing with your life

I'm trans which is probably why I'm a bit of an anomaly in this department. But that would be kinda weird, actually, yes. I'm hoping I am in a nice relationship by the time I'm older so I don't have to worry about not knowing what to do.

I'm not sure, and I'm neither. Fuck this thread is really depressing me.

>bit of an anomaly

slightly you stupid piece of shit

Mate I let her have it for being a thottie but god damn I was cut up that I lost my V card to her

Did the math with the timeframe she gave me, obviously it didnt happen from JAN-DEC it wound up being 2 dudes a week on average

You're not still with her or anything are you? Also I think I know how you feel, I lost mine to a lesbian who was a serial womanizer and then she told me via text she's not interested any more.

Public service announcement to the kids on this board:

Marry someone who has only ever had sex with you, so the 7 year itch hits her and you as hard as a brick wall, and you both cheat on each other to make up for your lack of sexual experience. It keeps me in business.

Rude. It's relevant to mention guys are messaging me to fuck all the time and I just never follow through with it because I'm retarded. So if I wasn't basically autistic my number would probably be a lot higher. Meeting new people makes me nervous, especially if there's sex involved.

>so I don't have to worry about not knowing what to do.

You guys over think this shit so much. If a girls interested in you and you can make it to the bed room, she's going to bed with you. She's only interested in you. Your kisses, your touches, she wants all that. She's excited by the whole thing, so she's turned on. You really don't have to do much. Just be there.

I've had sex with 5 girls and I still have difficulty getting it in, but they always help. Relax and let auto pilot take over, stop over thinking it.

Read the other replies nigger I'm a gril

Nah, I did however wind up getting drunk and hate fucking her though, not sure why I felt filthy afterward

She's admitted shes still emotionally invested but I made it clear as hell its never happening, if she didnt fuck every man in the city shit I might have even considered it

well if youre not a college grad, i'd recommend reading or working out in your spare time, a little of both would be a really good thing to do with your time.

that is, if youre trying to change positively this year. I'm planning to do that once my schedule is back to normal. Studying, part time job, working out and reading; less video games

Well it's pretty obvious that you have slept with less that 5 girls, considering how insecure you are about it

So? Why are you worried about not knowing what to do? Guys are just as easy. Don't over think it.

Agree at 100%, still irrelevant tho

Because people generally expect a 23 year old to have had more than 4 sex partners

Yeah I'm planning on kicking the booze this year and trying to lose my beer gut. Working out is also on the list but will have to see how withdrawal goes.

Bro I'm 27 and only had 2, how fucked am I?