Tried to lose 50 lbs in 2017 instead i gained 60 lbs, what can i do to get rid of it fast...

tried to lose 50 lbs in 2017 instead i gained 60 lbs, what can i do to get rid of it fast, iam never eating more then 1800 cal a day still gain weight

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
hazeldenbettyford.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quit soft drinks, even diet or zero cal. Just never drink it again. Do water.

Drink water, have a bottle with you wherever you go
Eat healthier meals, incorporate veggies
If possible, fast from 8pm to 10 am to improve metabolism while you sleep
Create a regular sleeping pattern
Do regular exercise (even just walking or jogging to get the muscles moving)

Out of all the above points, the water is the most important IMO

Learn how to powerlift.

Get a 24hr gym pass & start deadlifting, benching & squatting three times a week & you’ll lose weight fast as shit because your testosterone levels will skyrocket

Get a whore

both of these are on point. also cut out carbs as much as possible.
if you don’t see results, see a doctor

>iam never eating more then 1800 cal a day still gain weight

LMAO. Suuuure.

>1800 cal
cut that shit in half.. you fat fuck

Cut out any added sugar product (there's a lot of it, even things you wouldn't think), any grain/wheat based food (all pasta, bread, crackers, etc).

You can still have carbs but ONLY in the form of a carby vegetable, things like broccoli, carrots, or avocados are great. Avocados are particularly good being low in saturated fat (saturated fat is what tends to stick and be harder to burn off).

Eat meat, carby veggies, leafy veggies, canned tuna, eggs, unsalted nuts, and a bit of milk (but don't go too crazy with milk as there's a decent amount of saturated fat and carbs in it, but a glass a day is fine). You can eat as much as you want of the aforementioned foods, milk and cheese are allowed but to be had sparingly.

Also, truly eat as much as you want but NO ADDED SUGAR OR GRAIN BASED CARBS. If you do this, I promise you'll be dropping about 10 lbs a month, even without working out.

You add regular workouts to this formula and then you'll be dropping fast.

I suspect you recently hit 20 years old and your metabolism collapsed as it does with most people. Note that your metabolism is directly related to the amount of exercise you get, if you're working out 3 or 4 times a day, you'll be burning fat far quicker even when you're just sitting around.

I've lost about 50 with this formula so far. Simply eating the same shitty food but trying to eat less of it won't work, you'll go hungry and then binge on the next meal.

Also, you're allowed one cheat meal a week, eat as much as you want, whatever you want in one sitting, but after that NO MORE BAD FOOD THE WHOLE WEEK.

Also if you're a drinking, switch to just doing shots of hard liquor, def no beer or wine, that shit is loaded with bad empty carb calories (and hard liquor is too, but you'll get drunk with less calories).

Cut another 1000 cal tubby

You sexy bear, post more

Sounds like a thyroid problem

I feel your pain op. I exercise for 6 hours a day and eat only 500 calories, yet in 2017 I ballooned to 600lbs.

If you eat less than 1800 calories a day as a moderately active male you will lose weight.

TL/DR
You are a liar. Stop eating so much you fat lying fuck and do some exercise.

Fuck genetics man

just do keto. i did lazy keto starting in feb and dropped 60lbs by aug. 250 -> 190
my grocery bill was slightly higher but it was no effort other than changing diet. keep in mind though, if you cheat you're defeating the entire purpose and you will get fatter than before. strictly limit yourself to 20 net carbs per day (all carbs - carbs from fiber = net carbs) and don't worry too much about calories. eventually it gets easy to remember what ends up being approx 20 net carbs and you just do it naturally. assuming you're also weak as fuck, do a couch to 5k regimen. there are plenty of guides around to both keto and c25k

tdeecalculator.net/

Calculate your real Caloric needs and then get My fitness pal to track your calories. Lift to lose weight faster.

are you on any meds?
Prozac has made me put a lot of weight on

>(and hard liquor is too, but you'll get drunk with less calories)
???
look closer at nutrition facts for vodka, gin, rum, tequila and whiskey you faggot

Exercise consistantly

Bullshit. Count your calories lardass

Do drugs. Seriously a small amount if meth or heroin a day will dramatically help you lose all that fat.

OP you don't need to be as faggoty as this guy, just eat below your caloric intake and eat more veggies, chicken, fish and water. Thats it, don't worry about other bullshit for now because its an advanced way of seeing what nutrients you get. Start easy and then you'll eventually learn, no need to get discouraged by carb intake etc.

Stop fucking eating fast food, eat whole natural food

You have to remember it’s more what you eat then how much you should stop eating carbs in large quantities and sugar all together and diet foods are just as bad if not worse for you then normal sugars

This. Probably meant 18000

Or cheetos

Eat only fruits and veggies (and up to 2 eggs per day) for 10 days, see what happens, then you decide what to do next.
And when I say fruits & veggies it's not even a single drop of oil, not a single pizza chunk, not even bread, not even fish, absolutely nothing else than fruits and veggies. You'll probably feel tired but with it should be alright. If it works and you wanna keep doing it for a longer time, you should add a little bit of pasta or potatoes and some other stuff. But you'll see.

post cock

thats a nice hard cock

>Never eat more than 1800 cal

Then it is physically impossible for you to have gained that much weight. Quit lying to yourself you fat fuck.

Second guy knows what hes talking about.
They are all pretty much equal in kilojoules/ per standard drink. low carb beers etc are a scam too.

Stay away from liqueurs cocktails and mixers though they are loaded with kilojoules

Absolutely this.

Walk, walk and do some mire walking, but you wont, cuz you are lazy fat shit

>1800 calories a day

Easy: Stop lie to yourself and others.
A body is not a magical thing producing fat from air. YOU JUST EAT TO MUCH AND DON T BURN ENOUGH.

> "... what can i do to get rid of it fast ... [ ? ] " ;

..... stop drinking the other 2,000 calories / day that you are also quaffing >

Dude, believe me, there are organisations that can help you with this.

[ Try the Betty Ford Foundation for starters ]

hazeldenbettyford.org/

See a professional

Put the fork down fatty.
Take a walk once in a while.

Lose a limb. Insta-loss.

Run or swim brah. Helped me out a lot even with lifting weights 4/5 times a week I wasnt loading enough added in swimming every other day and I started to lose more weight but also toned out a lot better

Oh I was also eating McD's/jack every day sooo yeah, just burn more then you eat.

Water fasting

i heard about that is it safe wont i lose muscls and hshit

This is against the laws of thermodynamics. You're eating more than you think

this is the best answer. this way u can still at all the crap u normally do. u become a fat burning machine. its a good life, only sacrifice is 4 hours a week of lifting which is not easy but becomes a habit.

bs. impossibro

i cant do that all my joints hurt all the time i cant even jog without knee pain

this is bait. For one being able to gain weight at a 1800 calories one has to be a fucking 5 year old with a slow metabolism. I cut 1500 Kcal because 2000 kcal would be maintainance (without doing any sport).