Is she a good actress?

Is she a good actress?

you know perfectly well that she's not, why did you make this thread?

I would unironically have consenual sex with Jennifer Lawrence

To see her butthole.

i don't know if she is

i'm thinking of watching the hunger games

>hey jennifer, we're gonna need you to dress like an absolute slut and then do a bottom-top shot focusing on your pushed up tits
wouldn't she, as a feminist, not be cool with this?

I liked Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle but she didn't really seem like she was playing a character it just felt like Jennifer Lawrence acting.

And she was awful along with the rest of the young actors in First Class.

I don't want to say she's a bad actress as I don't feel like I've really seen her in enough or in challenging roles. But I don't really see how she got an Oscar for Silver Linings Playbook? Cooper was the one who surprised me in that movie.

>Silver Linings Playbook
Hysterical woman
>American Hustle
Hysterical woman with an accent

That's all I've seen from her but neither role required much out of her. I don't know how she got the academy award. She was supposed to be playing a manic-depressive character who was so unhinged she slept with everybody in the office on a whim. But it just wasn't believable. She played the entire thing so safely and palatable. I didn't feel any of the rawness of depression in her.

The entire board would but it's hip to hate her cause of the dumb shit she says

Haley is the superior actress because she does nudity

You can hatefuck someone, user.

One of the best in Hollywood.

Worst actress in Hollywood.

Shes not even a good person.

She has good tits,so yes.

literally who

If you put your phone away you'd know that.

She is the definition of average, both in looks (by Hollywood standards) and acting talent.

I don't understand how she got an Academy Award and I don't understand how so many people think she's the hottest woman alive. It all feels like an inside joke.

Haley Bennett

Moar

I assume this is frame interpolated. Why would somebody do that? Does it make it sexier?

She can tell people that she specifically chose it t to make it sexier, so it's empowering, or something.

Havey you seen The Girl on the Train or The Magnificent Seven?

i heard that she's naked in the girl on the train
i'm tempted to watch it for that reason alone
she's so hot

I feel the same as the hollywood jews, pay me and I will say that she's good.

she's a good blackedtress

reminds me of that 3D beowulf movie with her boobs out in the bar or some shit.

discount JL.

she is a good actress

badly written character != bad acting
shitty dialogs != bad acting

do you think that highest payed actress in whole hollywood cant act?

I am curios, did it ever happen before?

JLaw 2.0

>she's not been in anything worth watching
>she's not made anything better by being in it

>huge earner
>oscar winner

incredible

that dude is beautiful
me on the right

>guy-trying-to-let-Bennett-lose-some-steam.jpg

how can you ironically have sex with someone?

Haley Bennet is like someone at Hollywood realised that JLaw was a failed experiment but they knew how to correct it
So they got a young actress who looks similar and can channel actual emotion, and who doesn't constantly whine about the wage gap while pretending to be le super quirky meme girl who's best friends with a literal rapist

Oscar when?

She is mediocre at best haha.

You don't seem to know anything about how movies are made or the industry.

Script/dialogue is merely a blueprint for the actors. Ad libbing and improvisation is common, and usually actors alter the script by introducing ideas of their own. Actors != puppets. How a character is written on the page has nothing to do with the performance of an actor. That's what differentiates good actors from mediocre/bad ones. Sometimes it is also the directors fault for casting poorly, or not pushing actors but that's a different topic all together.

The reason she is the highest paid actress has all to do with her popularity. The Jews know that JLAW sells right now, and they're going to continue shilling for her as long as her face sells tickets. Oscars are all politics. The movies/actors who win awards do so not out of recognition of artistry or talent but because of promotion purposes.

Cher won an oscar. Do you think she can act? The Rock is the highest paid male actor of 2016. Do you think he's a brilliant actor? How much an actor has made is not indicative of their talent.

>She is mediocre at best haha.

stopped reading after that, its like 11 year old wrote that, I am not going to bother with wall of text

I used to think no, but silver linings playbook was actually very good

I love blonde sluts like her.

she has the second most punchable female face in hollywood. daisy ridley takes number one.

Sup, jealous sexist.

Yes. She is good actress.
Her being awful is just /tv meme that kinda went overboard and all newfags think it's reality.

4000 MOLES

She's pretty ok which puts her into top 5 working actresses nowadays.

nothing much, just doin' my daily grind of educating people about who has shitty faces.

She's absolute shit

And so is anyone who thinks shes even attactivr enough to make a thread. Saged reported disappointed

She's not average. Jlaw daisy ridley and emma stone are all dogshit. Tolerating them alone is madness

Its not that she's great, its just that other actresses suck so much that mediocrity turns into greatness.

>daisy ridley
Has a perfect face.

>She's very attractive.

No she isn't you fuck. You realize looks are subjective? Her UGLY as face shit skin and yanomami looking titties just put the cherry on top. Who the fuck are you kidding have some standards not ever actress is attractive

KEK you're the reason this place is kill. You have to go back.

might do this for halloween costume

would be cracking banter

LMAO
>y-you disagree y-you're a virgin
Lmao everytime fortunately not for much longer.

>caring about tits
>and not a busted up face or annoying voice
Enjoy

This

And this

Nothing more pathetic than neckbeards defending jlaw if someone doesn't think she's good looking.

Post the aziz woodley schumer picture

>do you think that highest payed actress in whole hollywood cant act?

The Rock is the highest paid actor in Hollywood overall, but nobody would ever accuse him of being a good actor.

>you will always be the "non-threatening" male

he's gotten a lot better over the years

>highest payed actress
Well, she can't act. The highest paid actor is The Rock and he's never acted before, maybe being the highest paid actor has nothing to do with acting ability? Hmmm.

if i was gonna go on a shooting spree that group would be first.

Rumor has it she's screwing darren aronofsky for roles

is the slag on the left that Divergent chick?

Bro, every actress screws for roles.

An actress' primary duties are to be a "high class" prostitute.

is she a good person at least?

even are heppers?

I don't believe it

She looks like a high class hooker to me.

The other one

>high class

>An actress' primary duties are to be a "high class" prostitute.

Only the C and D-listers, who want to live the A-lister lifestyle but don't get enough roles to sustain it on their own. Why do you think low-tier hollywood actresses like Mary Elizabeth Winstead hang around Cannes even when they have no movies out?

How does it sound like an 11 year old wrote it? He wrote you a mini essay that went in detail. I think youre just upset that jen is shit and everyone here knows it. Nice 9gag tier gif

Shes a virtue signaling self centered obnoxious leftist cunt so no.

No she's in fact intolerable

by having sex with her for a purpose other than having sex with her?

don't bother. watch winter's bone. i haven't seen a lot of her movies but that was the only one that i liked her in. the performance felt natural and authentic and i didn't want to climb in the screen and fuckstart her head.

people think she's an awful, insufferable cunt in real life and they can't separate that from her performances. i'm guilty of it, too. for a while i couldn't watch tom cruise movies because of how much i detested his beliefs and his egomaniacal personality in interviews. luckily i got over that hang up because he is the GOAT

/thread

she has a delicious b-hole

ayy lmao

That doesn't necessarily make it ironic

No not in the slightest

what's going on between them?

i wanna bury my head in her fat tits

wtf i love jlaw now

i like her voice.

shes is below average to average in all other aspects though

This woman is Jennifer Lawrence if Jennifer Lawrence was ACTUALLY good looking, and not "the media tells me she's beautiful so she must be" bullshit

No

Have you ever looked at the list of highest paid actors and actresses? Or are we going to pretend ScarJo, Mila Kunis, Jennifer Aniston and Melissa McCarthy are good actresses?

He voice would literally drive me insane if I had to hear it

She single handedly destoryed any hopes the X-men franchise ever had of making a comeback, but some genius had the brilliant idea of casting her as Mystique

She's not great of an actress, but she's also not that bad.

But people here hate her because they want to fuck her because she's hot yet feel conflicted because she's feminist and they don't like her politics.

>Mila Kunis
Mila Kunis was good in Black Swan.

10/10 til the face hits and you're looking at chubby cheeked trailer park trash.

I'd take no tits ariel over gross Jlaw

She's not hot. She's not ugly but she's inoffensively average with a personality that makes her uglier.

This. I can't stand her fucking voice. In fact I can't stand anything about her. Not a single fucking thing. She might just be the worst actor ever when taking all factors into consideration. I would breathe a sigh of relief if she died soon because i can't stand her being in every damn movie these days

Stop trying to speak for other people. Shes shit and I dont want to fuck her.

This will unironically trigger people, akin to redditors

They are all shit and not serious actresses yes. Especially jennifer lawrence

Nigger are you me? We are connecting right now

>"i don't want to fuck her, i swear!"
Nobody believes you.