Every Kanye album discussed in some depth over the past month

>Every Kanye album discussed in some depth over the past month
>Except for pic related
I mean I like it, it really shows us the human side of Kanye desu

also a fan

It's super underrated here.

This is the one I like as well

My favorite Kanye album, and one of my favorites ever.

It's his best album. Invented a new genre.

Why are you so paranoid

actually one of the greatest albums ever made.

>Invented a new genre.
?
topkek to people actually believe this?

You can directly link Drake's success and the rise of trap music to 808s and Heartbreaks.

But trap music existed before 808 and Heartbreak

Hate this album with a passion. By far Ye's worst album, it makes Graduation look like a masterpiece.

Not in it's current mainstream form

Why not?

I googled it and it appears that trap occurred in the 1990s. How is it different?

fuck anyone who hates this album. especially people that think the college dropout is good with its goofy ass percussion and weak as fuck lyrics that dont even stick to the theme ("dude i make pop rap but dont talk about money and bitches but i actually do for like half the songs lmao")
greatest kanye album and best album of the century. the autotune is frozen, the beats are icy, the lyrics are cold. it is impactful for a reason

Listen to three six mafia, then 808s and then Young Thug, and tell me you can't tell that modern trap music doesn't take influence from this album.

>Listen to
Not necessary

Explain it.

Not an argument.

Trap drums, those snares and stuff like that can't be attributed to Kanye. However, this album pushed its namesake further into the mainstream, undoubtedly a huge influence on trap music of today. Secondly, Kanye's use of autotune to make a vocal melody that acts like a mixture singing and rapping which is a crucial element of modern trap, that is not all prevalent in early trap, can also definitely be attributed to Kanye. You can argue that Kanye wasn't the originator of these musical elements, but you'd be hard-pressed to say that he didn't bring them into the mainstream.

It's talked about more frequently then Graduation and Watch the Throne

T-Pain definitely brought the autotune style to the mainstream, not Kanye.

It's a bit uneven but the highlights are stellar. I really can't stand that Lil Wayne verse though.

6/10
It has a really good and original sound as well as a fantastic atmosohere and is thoroughly cohesive. It also is repetitive and boring at times and the sound, while good, drags on the more it progresses