I tried to cover two headed boy pt 2

I tried to cover two headed boy pt 2...

youtu.be/XiN4zg8I4cw

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0yNk9rgRunC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

I like it, user

Pretty good job user. You captured the tone and spirit of the original very well.

>tfw low voice

I'm kind of a good singer but grunge will never happen again so I will never be popular

this isnt OP btw

this song makes cry regardless of who is playing it, so im not going to listen but i'll tell you good job regardless.

good job.

>not complete shit
surprising

pretty good man, you could work on the singing a bit, but you got it. Good job!

thank you

not op

this

Did not expect this kind of feedback. Damn. Thank you very much.

you actually sound like him desu

pregnancy is the thinking man's fetish

reminds me of will oldham, you gonna make any tunes op? i would love to hear some solo shit from ya

oh, it's actually good
good job OP

i like your hat

It truly is.

Some would probably criticize your vocal timbre for its nasal character at times, but personally, I don't typically care much about tone and as other anons mentioned, it's similar to Jeff's, so it's fitting anyways. You're on pitch and it's fine.

It sounds good to me, user. :^)

See Now do a readthrough of the Anne Frank copypasta so we can frame the actual Jeff Mangum for it.

Edmonton Oilers.

I don't even know what timbre is, but I know I messed up quite a few parts vocally.

I have been 'making music' for around 3 months now. Having a lot of fun with it but still a lot of work to be done vocally and guitar wise. Thank you for the kind words.

I don't think my speaking voice is anything like Jeff's. Even if it were, I could never do him the disservice.

>I don't think my speaking voice is anything like Jeff's.

Sing it. It is stealing a whole bunch of his lyrics after all.

>I could never do him the disservice.

You'd be reviving his career if anything, since he'd have to come out to deny he wrote it. Plus, those chucklefucks on Sup Forums will love it.

Not bad, man.

Here's a Nick Drake cover I did.

vocaroo.com/i/s0yNk9rgRunC

>posts fast food critic
not surprising

I highly enjoyed these. Good job bros.

I wish I could remotely sing.

nice, even the guitar sound is spot on.