Forgot the stupid meme... Is this tattoo beta? Letting someones betrayal affect you this much to get it tattooed on you?

Forgot the stupid meme... Is this tattoo beta? Letting someones betrayal affect you this much to get it tattooed on you?

*forget

At the end of the day your money could be invested way more sensibly

First world trash throw all their money at tattoos that are often not that good as the market is saturated by shitty shops

yes it's some pathetic emo shit
if someone killed your whole family you wouldn't commemorate it with a tat even if you decided you'd hunt down and kill the fucker who did it

this is probably about a girl. Poor lad just desperate for attention.

Obviously. That tattoo is gay as fuck.

What's the point of it?

You have some ugly sign on your back that says you have some sob sorry

wahhh

someone betrayed you waaahhhh

>boo hoo i was mistreated

That's life nigger. Man up.

nigger stamps are degenerate

Highly doubt dude was betrayed, considering they're song lyrics my man.

hey fake Argentina how's crime going?

>falling for the tattoo meme at all

>Is this tattoo beta?
Obviously yes.

This

Tattoos are gay as fuck

>lied to and told he was a special snowflake and important his whole life
>cannot deal with reality when faced with it
>responds in baffling and bizarre manner when forced to use stunted coping mechanisms

We have to teach our children how to deal with conflict and hardship instead of denying the existence of conflict and hardship.

This is worse than cutting

The subject matter is gay, but the execution is top-notch

Yes.

It screams weakness.

>guys look at me I'm a hurt victim!!!

seriously? that's not even beta. greek alphabet hasn't enough letters to categorize this shit.

>MFW I'm interviewing someone for a position and they seem like a great candidate, but then I see a tattoo and know I won't be calling them back

Yes, if you have tattoos or piercing holes/scars I won't hire you. Think about what limits you are setting for yourself before your attention seeking behavior fucks you over when/if you eventually ever do grow up

That was not cheap either.

good.

>a person on Sup Forums with the power to employ another human

fake as fuck

Fuck yeah that's beta
Over a goddamn P B 'n' J??!

Getting a tattoo about it is.

If you want to show them who's boss then confront them directly. Alternatively, considering this most likely alluding to a relationship issue, live life flying high to show you're getting along fine without them.