Just look at this heartbreaking picture

Now we've got to take at least 2 million of those professionally trained mariners in!

Just look at this photo!

HAVE YOU NO HEART?!

the only good nigger baby is a dead nigger baby

definitely motivates you to have cognitive functions

i never understood, why do migrants cross a deadly sea instead of trying to make their own countries better?

One less for the welfare state.

The sea, saving tax payers money.
Based Poseidon.

That's it man. Fuck it, just let them all in.

Because cowards, traitors, and the underclasses and scum of society are pushed to cucked white nations which will take care of them

see:south american-central american-meixican subhumans being pushed through mexico to the US/canada because a) gibs b) their home nation doesn't want them to fucking ruin it

Thank You

man fuck borders and laws and shieeet...

the parents will shit out another one as soon as the get on European soil

The only heartbreaking thing about this pic is that he'll carry that little shitskin into Europe.

When I was a kid, I remember making a huge mess of my room. Toys and stuff everywhere. It became so messy that I didn't want to go in there anymore. So I took some of my stuff and made a mess of other places in the house. I was too lazy to take the time to clean up after myself before things got bad.

So I can sorta understand their mentality. They're just too lazy to clean up the messes they made, and instead move from place to place leaving horrible messes in their wake.

thanks Neptunus!

fpbp

We only make this occur more by accepting them tbqh, and they aren't true refugee's like Cubans or anything.

Stealing food right out of the mouths of baby sharks. Disgusting.

Better build more of those fake life jacket factories

Weren't you a little cunt?

My sister did similar. She would make a mess and then say see had a headache so that my mom would have to clean up.

Poseidon looks like Mel Gibson from his Braveheart days.

Based Poseidon, hater of Jews, destroyer of Seaniggers.

>Cubans
>true refugee's

What?

really macs you dink

>this is our fault
>not the fault of what I hesitate to call it's parents

Give me their number and I'll call them and tell them they're shit parents. There I'll do something about it.

Oh g*d, people are just terrible.
Retweet.

#FuckPoseiden

YOUR CANT SPEL RACISM WITHOUT "SEA"

BENRIE 2016

I dare you to find any European under 40 who still feels anything when seeing Holocaust pictures.

They do not exist, because we have seen them since we were children. It will go the same way with these pictures. I'm already more callous than others. All I think is "one less future brownshirt for the left", because that is reality. If the left cared about these people, they would discourage the crossing. But they do not. They encourage it, in fact, by giving out tons of money and by setting up a ferry service.

Go speak to a doctor. See how many children they have seen die, or have even killed through mistakes or because they simply couldn't be saved, only kept alive in misery. Why should I be moved by one more dead child in the world, tossed to the metaphorical sharks by uncaring parents trying to get some gibmedats?

All they have to do to not die, is not try and come here. It's their own fault.

The only reason they put out shit like this is because women can vote.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

>Child dies due to abhorrent parenting
>This is my fault

wew

Thank you based Poseidon

>German rescuers

Honestly do not care. If people are going to make a dangerous journey such as theirs, some casualties are expected.

Now show the pictures of Euro kids raped by immigrants

I did this too. My dad gave me a clip round the ear and locked me in my room. Not long after, my room was spotless.

Thank you based poseidon

They can't into civilization that's why, fucking lesser shits needed to be wiped

What a stupid fucking analogy

If we invaded Libya and turned the muds around there then we wouldn't have these issues.

It's horrible. These people are horrible. They will risk their toddlers lifes to flee their own responsabilities and lay the burden on Europeans.

#KeepThemAway.

No, I don't. Next question?

Thank you based poseidon
>pls be true

THE GOYIM ARE WAKING UP, MORE DEAD DROWNED BABIES HURRY SHLOMO!

>the rescuer just HAPPENED, RANDOMLY, TO BE A """GERMAN""" VOLUNTEER

really makes you think, huh?

>HAVE YOU NO HEART?!
Nope

Guess some parents REALLY want free gibsmedats. Kind of pathetic. They're killing themselves and their children. Meanwhile, military aged men are getting plane rides in for the soul purpose of being used to replace populations. Fuck it all.

>soul
>inb4

a blooo blooo blooo

more niggers goyim

a bloooo hoo hoo

STOP THE BOATS
T
O
P

T
H
E

B
O
A
T
S

TYBP

>appeal to emotion

Nah nigga, fuck you.

That's just sick. A kid died and you guys are making fun of it. disgusting human beings are what you guys are

The intentions are right in the article:
>here's a pic of a dead niglet
>save passages for fugees nao!
>so that even more niggers can flood yurope in a less period of time

They are not even hiding it anymore.

If you want to fill your Alan Kurdi folder just ask for it

Man, fuck having borders and laws.

THEY'RE FUCKING DOING IT AGAIN

thanks mr poseidon

None for cowards who run away from a fight and abandon their nation to ISIS

They only come on boats because they know they can get in. Make it clear that they will not be accepted and they will stop coming

tybp

Thank you based Poseidon

Nah dude its pretty accurate.

My kids did that until I cleaned up after them with a garbage bag.

Kids die everyday you fucking faggot. They die when you eat, shit, and jerk off to hentai.

thank mr posiedon

thank you mr Poseidon

Could a /k/ommando explain this pic for me?

Too lazy to google it.

Welcome to the meat grinder. The world is a brutal place.

As they said in Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, "one more tear drop in the bucket, mother fuck it."

Life is cheap, OP.

I'll worry about my family and community.

Imagine your homeland is being used as the battleground for all the surrounding nations to settle their arguments through proxy wars. Imagine this was your home. Imagine half your cousins have died in the past year and the deaths are accelerating.

Yeah, you'd grab anything you had left and run like hell too.

Not quite as disgusting as the pro-immigration media who are using this kid's death to push their agenda.

Thank you Mr. Poseidon

The parents killed that child

Kid would still be alive if it's parents weren't greedy and had stayed in Turkey.

But we aren't them.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

I have a heart like any other human, i dont feel anything towards this baby though
I feel anger about blatant attempt to play on emotions
Emotional appeal is cancer and im glad it is being treated as such here

Oh look, this guy wants more muslims, niggers, anyone brown or black.

So go help them then, you fucking hypocritical asshole.

Stop arguing with us evil wacist spigots and go help some refugees.

>Niglet
>Picture of Aleppo

Feel anger at the parents who took this risk.

They did it, not anyone on Sup Forums lol

Quads of truth.

Irresponsible parenting tbqh, should have put a swimming vest on their kid if they valued his life that much.

Hijira or conquest by migration is the central story of Islam.
It is why the cities of Mecca and Medina are a big deal. Muhammad took them over with migration, outpopulation, and finally formal domination. This is what every Muslim ritually recreates when he makes Hajj.
It is a step above Jihad and can be thought of as a form of Jihad.
Whoever dies making Hijira or Jihad goes straight to heaven and, more important in a communalist society, their family gains credit.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach. - Adolf Hitler

You protected us from those continental faggots now it's time to protect us from the sandniggers.

Thank you based Poseidon

Want to stop this? Tell Merkel to stop encouraging the fucks to come here.

infrared helmet

Charity workers are myopic, selfish trash. They alone are responsible for the 'Africa crisis', and all the suffering.

It's the ones who don't want them to come that are heartless, not the ones who keep telling them to come here.

>liberals

only #90skids will remember this

Running away isn't going to solve your problem when your fellow muslims ARE your problem.

thank you Mr Poseidon

You mean one of those garbage makeshift swimming vests that fill up with water and sink?
Keks were had by the whole family when we heard that on the news.

Leftist pinko human trash are responsible for the suffering. They propagate it and feed off of it. It allows them to do petty 'deeds', or tell others they 'care'.

Whatever lets them do things that make them 'feel' like they're above others. Anything that makes them 'feel good'. They're fucking drug addicts, big surprise right.

Merkel and everyone else in EU too. They've been encouraging people to cross that sea. If illegal immigration were to be punished instead of rewarded, people would have no reason to risk their lives like this.

thank you mr poseidon

You would think those people would test them before using it for real.

But yes, that was a very crafty happy merchant moment from the Turks there.

But you get to survive

What about the poor Europeans living in shitty conditions, which are going to be even shittier now that the money that could go to them will go to shitskins which within 10 years will make this picture your everyday sight when walking in the street?

Oh wow let's not think about the future, YOLO and all this shit.

Thank you based Poseidon on this picture.

For how long?
If you can run to a Western country, then so can the people trying to kill you.