Sup Sup Forums, I'm a highschooler that will be entering the new world soon. Any pieces of advice you could give me?

Sup Sup Forums, I'm a highschooler that will be entering the new world soon. Any pieces of advice you could give me?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ofDuE407dis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are fucked enjoy the end of life that is not utter shit

smoke weed

Why

Elaborate

What he said

real world sucks, high school is the last gasp before everyone shits on you and everything is super real

what steps can i take to ensure that the shitting is at a minimum

This. I wish I found weed so much sooner in life.

use condoms, everything anyone elts thinks is not what you need to worry about, own 3 cars.be nice to people that help you.

much appreciated. why the cars?

youll always have a functioning vehicle to get around, they can be sold for quick cash.

One is none.
Two is one.
Three is ideal

will keep a mental note of this. thanks

Get a job right now, even if it's shit. Keep that job for a year or two. In the UK you can't even get an entry-level job without some experience after you leave highschool it will be hard to find even a shitty job due to social pressures so get one as soon as possible.

Once you have completed shitty job you have a high chance of getting into an entry level position that isn't as shit.

In your 20s live in a one bedroom apartment that has the lowest rent and only buy what you NEED, get a few wants's but not too many. If you do this you will have some money left over to save. Keep all the money left over and start to invest smartly, even if the money is little.

Note. Still do this if you're going to university.
Another note. Don't know where you live, maybe it's easier where you are but in UK It's shit - this is from experience.

also if you need a pc buy it used and fix it up, only by hard drives new, youll save money in the long run.

makes quite a bit of sense. i life in commiefornia, and I've done pretty well through most of high school. still a bit shaky on what career i should aim for

Most people are like this. Most don't have a definite career path, it's rare trust me. The shitty job you get is just to get you up and running. I didn't know what I wanted to do until about a year after graduating university.

Life isn't a race.

Some more advice. Most people don't care about you but themselves so you do the same, most people would kill you if they got a benefit from it. Make a few friends and find someone to settle down with thats all you need.

Know that life is unfair and you will fail often.

Also make your bed each morning. It's a small task you completed, it will set you up to accomplish another, then another. Also if you had a shit day, you get to come home to a bed that is made.

I like this one

To add to this, listen to this video. People crack shit on Elliot, the man knows a lot of shit, has given some really solid advice

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ofDuE407dis

Be gay if you can. Ignore women make money. If you can't be gay, get a shitload of money and buy women. It's a better life I promise.

go to college dont fuck off and party to hard and get a real job even then it will suck just slightly less

life sucks, make as much money as you can and then die