Swedish governmet puts new feminist law,now Women can cheat Men and Men can't divorce because of adultery

Swedish governmet puts new feminist law,now Women can cheat Men and Men can't divorce because of adultery.

Also Swedish schools removed Swedish flag because it's offensive to other ethnic groups.

This is bait, right? This isn't real is it?

Swedish Men are already minority in Swedish government.

It's fake. It's a pretty good fake, but nonetheless it's not real.

Please tell me the law for men committing adultery is gone too.
Please, at least make some sense.

Men could divorce cause they were Cheated on, but women couldnt. Now neither of them can. No bait.

So that shit is what "progressive" libtards are actually want? Fuck this crazy world.

that's disappointing, someone has to set a bad example so others can learn.

This is fake

>feminist

you mean jewish

I swear you faggots fall for anything posted in Sup Forums if it fits your retarded views

no source no link..

[citation needed]

Retards, it's fake.

You don't need a reason in Sweden you retard.

A retarded rightwing nutjob like you, reading some bait without any source and immediately believes it, is whats wrong with this world. How can you even type words, dumbfuck?

How dumb are you? Really I want to know.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>permitted reasons for divorce
not a thing in any modern country

Yeah but there's lots of fools on this board.

no, it’s just what russian posters want you to think libtards want, and for you to react exactly as you did.

Idunno, I think they took it a smidge beyond plausible with the "men's rights activist tweeting from jail" bit.

to clarify, I was talking about the "pretty good" part

But in sweden you do not need any grounds for a divorce as the fake article you posted suggests.

One critical feature that marks Swedish divorce laws is the complete absence of any fault requirement when establishing a case for divorce. Fault is entirely irrelevant and has no legal consequences on the results of the proceedings.[9] Because there is no need to establish an irretrievable breakdown of marriage as the fundamental ground for divorce, the system remains virtually fault-free.

In addition, under the Swedish laws, there is no preliminary requirement of a separation period before a divorce case can be established.

Sweden YES!

Swedish feminists put a Nigger as face of Sweden

Retarded.

Not Sweden. You.

This may be fake, but considering this is sweden this would not surprise me.

I knew it.
Pretty much any news from Sweden that was made by an Ameriturd is twisting the truth in some kind of way to make Sweden look like it's a distopia. What's best is they're not afraid to think the rest of the Europe is doing the exact same.

fake, try harder Boris

Jesus man, your media is brainwashed you good.

Obvious troll is obvious. go back to Sup Forums where they'll actually believe this shit.

Trolldesu
Sweden is completely fucked anyways though.

>is brainwashed you
sure yuri

Fuck off back to Sup Forums, Russki.

>0.02 cents has been deposited in your wife's son's account. Thank you for your dedication valued ShareBlue™ employee!

>when you let zionist kikes destroy your country by subverting government and importing economic migrants

>because you're too stupid or short-sighted to look to and learn from history

these people have been parasitizing their host countries for millennia, always fostering instability and degeneracy wherever they go while engaging in usury and other scummy practices (eg. coin clipping)

Too bad Trump is riding clipped cock then, isn't it? How does it feel knowing you can't change a thing?

All of you fucking retards don't do enough research. Sweden is one of the few countries to have a nationwide no fault divorce law.

Even Conservative Americans Actors are now mocking Swedenstan

Swedfag here, Hitler did nothing wrong.

Um... Sweden has no-fault divorce. Either party can apply for divorce and have it done, there is no need for a reason.