WWYD thread

WWYD thread

Reply for replies

Bump

would handcuff her hands behind her back and pull her tits out before binding them with thin, unforgiving wire to the point that they're bulging. then I force her to her knees and throatfuck her as she chokes and cries

would have her head and tits hang from that wall with some weights attached to her nipples while i fuck her

I'd love to lap the beer from between her breasts, then give her a nice fucking in the pool

Would wipe that smile off her face with my cock to start, then proceed to face fuck, anal and cum all over her cute face

Which one, wwyd?

would take left, tie her arms around her back, throw her to the ground and pound her ass. after I'm done, tie a leash around her neck and walk her around topless in all fours

forgot pic

would tie her into a fucking-machine that takes turns on her. Would enjoy how she would surrender to her body again and again and her sweet dress gets all messed up by her sweat and juices and her eyes would show more and more signs of madness. After a couple of hours she would be a brainless nymphomaniac fucktoy

What a slut. I'd make her send me a high res nude pic. Then tel her that Ill publish the pic if she doesnt fuck me.

I videotape while fucking her and make her shit herself and humiliate herself. Then tell her to put the high res nude pic on the wall of her living room when she's having her birtdayparty for friends and family. If she doesnt do it, ill send the vid around.

Bend her over a wooden chair and strip her naked, tie her in place and let the dog fuck her while I ram my cock down her throat.

Fuck her hard from the back with the telephone cord wrapped around her neck, pulling on it and her hair and go non stop til we both cum

Facefuck her til she was in tears and/or turning blue than bend her over and fuck her until she didnt want to cum anymore then nut all over those tits

pull that hoodie over her head, pound her ass and then cum on her belly

wwyd

face pic too

want to see that look of hers while she is kneeling in front of me. She would have to call me her master an beg to get used. I would then facefuck her an cum deep into her throat. Afterwards she would thank me for teaching her her place

Bury her horse face in the sand at low tide, fuck her pussy raw then leave her there for some beach bums or stoner surfers to take thier turn on before the tide comes in and drowns her.

she would look hot tied up and helpless in a guillotine, that heavy sharp blade hanging above her neck.

brutal she needs it that ass sticking up.
what about her

Wwyd to this slut?

Rip off those seashells and make her titfuck and BJ me until I cum all over those tits. (BTW this chick is 18 in this pic. 20 now.)

This whore needs a brutal gangrape by at least 15 men. They will be pounding on the whore till she is a mess.

I'd wanna hold that curly hair of hers in a bunch in one hand while forcing my cock deep into her ass, making her moan in ecstasy as i pull her head back. I would cum deep into her ass, leaving her as a hot mess lying on her face

Wwyd?

Fuck off faggot, cant you read? Reply for reply.

tie her up and use her mouth for as long as i wanted, cumming down her throat multiple times

she's got a little better face, shed look hot one one of those board walk carnival thing where the girl is tied to a spinning wheel and knives are thrown. That way I could rotate between fucking her pussy and throat just by spinning her around every few minutes.

Of course if that gets boring we could make a game where passer by's get to throw knifes at her, and if they get with in a couple inches of her body with out stabbing her they could have a turn fucking her as well.

Knife throwing is trickier than it looks so I hope you didn't plan on her making it home from her beach trip alive.

Cute face. I’d take her to a men’s public toilet, strip her down and use her lipstick to write ‘free facefucks’ on her tits. She can leave after a few hours.

how dirty?

You're in luck. She gives professional grade head.

Face fuck her until she has tears running down from those pretty eyes. Then before I cum go balls deep and deposit directly into her stomach.

Would fuck in missionary for the sole purpose of breeding

Wwyd

this one is hot af, keep those stockings on and just drill her asshole while choking her for hours

would force her to wear a leather catsuit and overknee-heels and fight agains her friends dressed that way

My gf. She actually loves being choked. Hard, to the point where she can’t breathe. She will dig her nails into you when it’s time to stop

Done that. She loves it.

would bend her over and shove that wine glass in her ass and fuck her raw till i came deep in her.
wwyd

throat her with some friends then we all have a go at fucking her tits. we all dump our loads onto her chest.

Fuck her in the ass hard and dry with her face slamming into those rocks the whole time.

Another one to tie out on the sand and give a rough fuck to her. Hard choice between letter her drown in salt water afterwards or leaving her spread eagle tied to stakes out in the hot sun baking her flesh away.

you seem to enjoy water or sand

Damn. I like the sound of that. Maybe I'll try it with her next time.

anyone for her

Have her in a gangbang, every hole filled, pussy and ass dp'd.. turn her into a cockslut and make her beg everyone to finish on her pretty face

nice she needs it what about her

would have her all tight up while me and my friends cum all over her body. Afterwards we would send a picture of her with the line "me in heaven" to all her friends

I try to find some inspiration in the pics, plus I'm sure she'd convulse nice while drowning, would add for some extra fun if my dick is in her while that happens.

Try this innocent slut.

would she like it though? I would give it to her so hard it cracks her head open like a coconut.

a good bang out in the woods.

a twist for sure

Reply for reply you cunts

Face fuck this cute slut til she's choking and begging me to stop, then stretch out her tight asshole and bust all in it

Wwyd

she looks like perfect raw material to become a dumb bimbo-slut. Would feed her with cum and drugs until she's a completly obedient case. Would then have her have a breast enlargment to get some huge fake-boobs and bleach her hair bleach blonde

Would grab her, bend her over and fuck her till she cant take it no more, then I would cum all over her face.

raw dog her on the beach just rip that suit away once I'm done cumming all over her take the shades and hat wiith me
wwyd

bury her waist down in sand and let all the beach goes get sucked or jerked on the beach.

would run a train of guys though her watching her titties bounce like udders as she is slowly turn into a fuck cow
wwyd

Does it matter?

She is definitely a good bang, and not just out in the woods.

There's gotta be more of her

There's plenty more.

Would force my cock down her throat till her eyes are streaming, I would then pull out and cum over her face and tongue.
WWYD

Simple beauty is so fucking underrated

Call me a fag....anyday....dont care

if she's into it it might be worth keeping her around more more instead of snuffing her, as fun as that would be shame you could only pull it off once.

Took the words right out of my mouth, bro.

Wwyd?

That's true. Also her husband would find out.

I would eat the fuck out of those biscuits, or cookies, or whatever those are on that tray.. I just have munchies.

First I would slap the shit out of her. Rip off her shirt and start fucking those boobs. After that a hard and sloppy face fuck till I cum down her throat, then she would drink my piss.

Anyone?

Can someone please tell me the name of the video with the two I guess there latinas and the white dude banging them

Have the redhead down on her hands and knees while I pound her from behind, holding onto her hair like reins.

I would have her deepthroat my cock before having her eat my ass. I would then fuck her from behind.. Hard. I would finish by quickly surprising her by fucking her ass and cumming deep in her asshole.

Redhead's name is Alana Lomis - google her.

Would grab her by the throat and strip her down, licking her up and down, tasting all of her juices, till I piledrive her and come over her tight stomach and pussy.

Would bend her over that swing and pound her ass with only my spit for lube.

Find out she's getting fucked by every one in town, or find out she died?

would give her a nice facefuck and cum all over her hair

Nah, found out I've been fucking her for a month behind his back.

wwyd to her

I'd kill her and tell the user to read the rules of the thread.

She'd enjoy that.